Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Who Would You Blame If You Didn't Go To School? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Would You Blame If You Didn't Go To School? (454 Views)

Go Back To School At Age 40 / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Blame If You Didn't Go To School? by jammyrock(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hello friends.
Hope you are
all great.

I got talking with a middle aged man last week, and we argued extensively on a subject I brought to you this day.

He argued that his parents did not consider his future; adding that they were the cause of his suffering and hardship. He said that if his parents had taken care of his education, he would have been better.

On my argument, I maintained that if he wanted going to school or escaping hardship, he could still have done that once he noticed it.

Now, I need nairalanders to judge this argument by asking this question:

Who should be blamed for illiteracy in children?

A. the mother

B. the father

C. Both

D. You
Re: Who Would You Blame If You Didn't Go To School? by madridguy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Both.
Re: Who Would You Blame If You Didn't Go To School? by paiz: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Myself

(1) (Reply)

Serious Talk-what Have You Achieved / 21 Income Stream(multiple Ways To Make Money Online) / ARE YOU RECOMMENDABLE? By Tokunbo Fasoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.