Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz (4253 Views)

Forget Heaven If You Understand This Pic / Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic] / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by ponti93(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Can u explain d pic

Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by acevic: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dad kissing his baby.....Damn!! I thought I saw yanshhhh

5 Likes

Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by OdoksElsami(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
d father d kiss d child
Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by pato405(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
baby's dad kisses baby while mum holds the baby's legs
Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by Kampack: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
dad's ear looks like that thing... wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by paiz: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
I saw many thing. I wanted to grab my vaseline before i saw the dad kissing the baby

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by BluntBoy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
paiz:
I saw many thing. I wanted to grab my vaseline before i saw the dad kissing the baby

LWKMD grin
Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by muller101(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Head and ear wey resemble nyash and pussy
Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by Tonero40000(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hilarious pics of a dad kissing his child.

Lol
Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by WINDSOW(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
I saw a BIG a.ss n punany facing a crying baby n the mama looked on. Something like 3some wink cheesy
Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by LodiDodi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Morafoka!!
I had to bend my phone sideways to understand what I was looking at.
First I saw an ass wide open, doggy style position...
Then I turned my phone sideways and saw a bald dude kissing his child.

Illussions!

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by UGLEEBOI: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hooly blood of zacarius...

I thot I saw a puccccy kat !!shocked shocked

Broken bottles fall on the Murra fcckin bald asshol* !!
angry
Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by falcon01: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
thank God am now pure I saw the head at first glance.
Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
ha
Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
WINDSOW:
I saw a BIG a.ss n punany facing a crying baby n the mama looked on. Something like 3some wink cheesy
I saw it too cheesy , and it seems the eater of the punany is the one snapping the pisure cheesy
Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by NancyMathews(f): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2017
For a second i actually thought that was ass in the baby's face until i took a closer look and saw the man's bald head grin
Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 14, 2017
paiz:

You grab Vaseline for this picture!! You no go rape person one day so Lol
Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by Sanuzi100: 4:35am On Sep 14, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: I Am Yet To Understand This Pic... Anyone Plz by Samsimple(m): 6:25am On Sep 14, 2017
This kind picture dey break home oohh...just imagine ur wife see dis on your phone, women dey act on impulse..head like yansh..ear like toto so help me lawd

(1) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? / Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend / Why Do Some People Always Over Keep Low Profile??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.