Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (62986 Views)

Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / "Buhari Should Withdraw Army From The East & Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone" - FFK / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by KohathBenLevi: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
My fellow Hebrew people, true sons of Israiah, God’s firstborn in the Earth, mighty congregation of Jeshurun, I greet you. Ndigbo kwezuonu. Peace, love, mercy, grace, and favor to the only extant children of the Most High. I come to you today with a vital message, one that I’ve been compelled by the one true Holy God, Aiah ashar Aiah, I AM THAT I AM, and his only begotten Son, the Firstborn of all creation, Yeshaiah, to declare by the Spirit of Wisdom according to the mandate of Hezekiah (Ezekiel) 33:7. My people, there are right now prominent and provocative persons currently claiming, whether by sheer ignorance or deception, that Ndigbo of Nigeria/the Diaspora and those that call themselves Jews in Israel are of common descent. History, spirituality, and deoxyribonucleic acidity preclude this possibility as an unequivocal and categorical lie. A short time ago Jewish scientists traveled to Nnewi to take gene samples to test this theory and publicized their findings, to the utter disappointment of more than a few because of its obvious results. These Jews have been conducting this sort of research for decades in Alaigbo and the results will ALWAYS be the same. The reason for this continued interest on their part, only God and the devil know. But what I and many more quickening dry bones do know is that one of these groups which claim descent from Yaakov ben Yitzhak ben Avraam is not like the other, one of these groups just doesn’t belong. The preponderance of evidence in the Word, on the Web, and elsewhere will lead the truth seeking and honest to the only conclusion.
The aforementioned prominent and provocative persons, additionally, speak brazenly and foolishly, overheating the polity without a coherent policy. Devoid of the serpentine and gentile they carelessly crash through convention and sense to again rouse a fate worse than death for our people. These same men further hang the hated star of Chiun (Chi Ukwu) around their necks feigning righteousness while fomenting rebelliousness against our God. My people dear to the heart of the Most High, the very apple of his eye, wake up now before it’s too late. It’s you. It’s always been. Your enemies know it and many of your friends do too. I fear we’ve been set on an irreversible course in Nigeria and around the world, from which we cannot and will not avoid. Fifty years ago we were made to traverse bare-footed down a jagged and broken path with unspeakable results. We’ve rallied, but today faced with an almost identical situation, only an insane thing would think the same thing won’t happen again if we go about in the same manner as before.
Why do you think we lost the Biafran War? I’m honestly asking because to my horror we’re at the precipice. According to our stubbornly vice-like held and exploited beliefs we should have defeated our enemies because we’re “christian”, our enemies were heathens, and one of our secret allies was none other than the devil’s God’s “chosen”. In fact we were perplexed because the main allies of our heathen enemy were “christian” so they should’ve fought on our side, instead, based on our naïve ideology. I’ll tell you the reason we lost the war. We cried out to the wrong god. Because of our idolatry and gross sin and the idolatry and gross sins of our fathers we’ve been exiled to the wilderness, stripped of our glory which is the Law, and all but destroyed as a people, with naught but a leg and an ear. And we will not be ushered back to our proper estate until we individually and corporately repent of our sins and the sins of our forefathers and cry out in unison, “BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!” The white man Jesus Christ is not Lord. If you care, do your research. Part of the curse Aiah ashar Aiah promised to curse us with if we continued in rebellion against him is that we’d serve idols of wood and stone. The christian cross and the muslim rock. I’m not saying the gospels are incorrect, what I’m saying is our perception of them has been deliberately coaxed down the broad path of deception and destruction. Yeshaiah was hung on a tree as the zenith of a curse severally stated in the old testament, which would enable his brethren to avoid perishing under the just dictates of the Law. My people, if you will truly seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness (which is the doing of the Law to the best of our ability while in captivity) and ask Him for truth and wisdom, and purpose in your hearts to seek after it early and first thing, then God will guide you into the most amazing truth that will forever change you and set you free. I did not come to you to preach, as most of you cannot receive what I know, which is plain in the Word of God, yet hidden, just as Yeshaiah chastised Nicodemus for not having the knowledge about being born again; going on to reveal he’d told Nicodemus of earthly matters and Nicodemus did not believe, talk less of the heavenly.
Suffice it to summarize, if you know you’re ready for war then, my people, you’d better fall on your faces, fasting and repenting of your sins and the sins of your forefathers as in the days of Esther. Call upon the Lord from the depths of your soul in sincerity and contriteness of heart. Return to the Law, which is your eternal birthright and duty. The Lord doesn’t change. He didn’t do away with the Law. It was not with the old Covenant he found fault but with those he entered the Covenant with. He divorced our nation, but because of the promise he made to Avraam he will be espoused to us once again and forevermore. This was the purpose of Yeshaiah’s secret mission, hidden from before the foundation of the world, which if the wicked celestes knew they never would have killed him. They fully revealed themselves for what they are, seventy wicked shepherds who’ve indulged excess with the flock and savaged the Lord of the sheep, to their destruction. Yeshaiah paid in full, by blood, the penalty for the breaking of the old Covenant and the ratification of a new Covenant at his second coming whereby Aiah ashar Aiah will change us from corruptible to incorruptible by the giving of the Spirit of Wisdom in full measure and from mortal to immortal by finally once again availing us of the fruit of the Tree of Life, thus, after our earthly sojourn, our trial by fire, will God have an eternally sinless people, another son worthy of Him whom along with the angels of the Presence, and the angels of Sanctification, will comprise the sole occupants of the fabled New Yerushalayim, that mythic city, that bride, that dowry, that inheritance prepared for we, the three great heavenly classes and only chosen of God to receive the Torah, the Moedim, and the glory. My brethren, make sure you’re counted in that number. Make sure you take what belongs to you, by force or by fire, whether or not you’re prepared for war, because the true war is spiritual and it’s for your very souls. The Second Exodus is at hand and the trumpet will be blown once again. Repent! Remember the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force (the ambitious, the aggressive, the proactive, the called). A word is enough for the wise. Ndigbo, don’t find yourselves outside the walls of that Great City after everything you’ve suffered, with the wicked in darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Heed the warning of the watchman. Dalu.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

[s]Because it is not relevant.

Subject to any Act means that in the absence of such an Act, the provision stands as is stated in the Constitution.

However, i have shown in my post before this one, that the Armed Forces Act does address the issue, and it provides even more legal room for the army to perform civil roles.

See: Section 8(1) and (3) of the Armed Forces Act of Nigeria
[/s]

Crap.

In a democracy, all instrument of the state, including the military, are all subservient to parliamentary laws (Senate).

In a democracy, the constitution supersedes all instrument of state.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by faragai24: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me a Reason to Say This: Thank You, President Buhari:
BY AKINTUNDE ADEYEMO—Monday, September 11, 2017 (11: 26a.m).

You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria.
Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.

I lived in Nigeria for more than two (2) decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.

If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades militants (wearing a military uniform), he should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; he should reasonably expect army tanks.

Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.

Let’s gaze into history here: When the 1791 "Whiskey Rebellion" happened in the United States, spearheaded by some civilians, President George Washington did not send in police officers, he brought in military tanks to quench the rebellion.

In the United States, when violence escalates, a governor, pursuant to Title 32 of the United States Code, can summon the army and their tanks to the street (didn’t you watch CNN at the height of the “Black Lives Matter movement;” didn’t you see numerous armoured personnel carrier (APC) on the street)?

Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement.

A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.

If Kanu is scared of a small deployment of soldiers, will he chicken out when battalions are deployed? To his supporters, we told you this: secession is not won on Facebook. Continue arguing about the violation of the rule. Listen, when hostility begins, the rule of law is suspended or amended. I hope we won't get there. Start listening.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pythondancef:
I have been a silent reader on Nairaland but I had to register just to tell how disappointed I am with Buhari and the military. I have traveled far and wide and I tell you that it's very hard to see military men(in uniforms) in other countries. I traveled to the US last year and I didn't see a single soldier throughout my stay. I only saw soldiers on TV but never did I see them on the streets.

It's totally unacceptable and unconstitutional of the Nigerian Army to invade civilian areas in a show of force. You don't intimidate civilian populace with weapons, especially in an area where the tension is high. It's complete terrorism on the part of the Army and I would like to advise them to stop whatever they are doing. The police should be deployed in cases like this.

It's just like a lion threatening to eat a rat and then few weeks later the lion comes closer to the rats house all in the name of "Show of force". Don't you think the rat would attack the lion just to gurrantee its safety? Don't you think the rat has reasons to attack first because of fear? This provocation by the Nigerian Army should stop, this Biafran issue should not be escalated further. The military should leave the court to decide Kanu's fate, they cannot take laws into their own hands.

I am not a Biafran supporter in anyway. All reasonable Nigerians should be against this madness. If we don't condemn the Nigerian military now, they will do this over and over again with impunity and you wouldn't know when it's going to be your turn. You might praise the army and condemn the Igbos now, but remember that we live in a world of karma.

I agree with Falana and all Nigerians APC or PDP should do the same..
The same way you will not see Americans misbehaving d way some irresponsible citizen behave in Nigeria. In America, d police kill blacks regularly due to irresponsible conduct. American government will not fold their arm and watch IPOB go d extent they've gone were they in America. Stop trying to look like you are civilised and condemn evil. Femi Falana will turn around and blame d president when d idiot plunges d country into crisis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by obyon(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
buhari is animal
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Princedapace(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Temidayo9:

To every action there is equal and opposite reaction, that's wat is happening now. Peace is precious.

same goes to what IPOB members are doing.. they are only reacting to the actions melted on them by the Nigeria political leaders. The entire country is messed up with so many hunngry and jobless youths roaming the street.

If u kill Kanu, what about the hungry kidnappers? What about the robbers who are increasing? What about unemployment? U see, the people from south east dont know how to suffer and smile. That is the issue.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by SmartyPants(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
boostdom:
[/s]

Crap.

In a democracy, all instrument of the state, including the military, are all subservient to parliamentary laws (Senate).

In a democracy, the constitution supersedes all instrument of state.

Why are you confusing yourself?

The constitution says the army may perform civil duties, and that this may be subject to an Act of parliament.

An Act of parliament has been established, reiterating the same thing.

You are here confusing yourself over constitutional supremacy whereas the constitution was never contradicted by an Act established by constitutional fiat in the first place.

lol. gerrarrahia mehn...you are lost

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by kernel505: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Frankyboy1:
Educate yourself young man and stop spewing trash, I have seen.enough evidences and eye witness report to ascertain that there was a lot of maiming robbing and attacks on.certain tribe, now what is that called? If the military had any intentions of picking Kanu I can assure you that none of those youths will stop them, The whole uprising is becoming uncalled for, to what end? Freedom from what exactly? How many more years has buhari left in him ,Jonathan administration favored us don't forget other ethnic groups did not take to the streets, m us all collectively push for restructuring to minimise the power at the centre and stop fighting for what's not broken, if there is a national uprising I can guarantee you that we the igbos and especially our brothers up north will be.left more devastated for it! Use your tongue to count ur teeth

What's wrong if a people demands for secession against restructuring? Where they not 28 member states in Europe, when United Kingdom opted out? That's the will of the people, it doesn't amount to a fight.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by BURG4326: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

It is quite sad that you allow sentiment to cloud your judgment. Let me ask you a question how has the creation of more of less state benefited the poor masses? You have allowed the ruling class to dance disco on your brain. Open your eyes the poor masses are being taken advantage of by the ruling class. Giving Igbo more states or Yorubas less appointment is just for the interest of the politicians. If not the Igbo today it will the Yoruba tomorrow or the Hausa youth some other time.

As long as FGN is not ready to find a lasting solution to the problems of the ordinary men on the street of Nigeria irrespective of region the system will keep producing the likes of Kanu and an army of willing youths like IPOB. Shine your eyes.

As per the coup did you read the Aburi accord?

It is easy for you to say it was an Igbo coup but when it is convenient for your likes you are quite to point out that Delta is not Igbo but when it is time to kill Igbo you will Kaduna Nzeogwu Igbo.

True talk bro. Gbam
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by shevy878: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
buhari actions are alreadly expected and predicted by IPOB, that is why in the biafra face btw IPOB And FG, the Ipob are Pro-Active nd FG are Reactive.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by davidodiba(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
The polity is really heated but we will come out stronger together. One Naija for real
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by babaluckey: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
ClitRaider:
Are you not aware that in 1979, Igbo has only two states, Anambra and Imo whereas Yoruba has four states.
Today Igbo has five states and Yoruba has six states.

Are you not aware that Igbo has six senators in 1979 whereas Yoruba has twelve senators. Today they have fifteen senators whereas we have eighteen senators. Calculate the percentage increase. Let us ask, who has been marginalized?

They will come to us that those Hausas are bad they are not educated, they are Muslims, they want to Islamise Nigeria, they are this and that yet they will go behind to form an alliance with them.
Strategically they have been reducing our economic potential because they have been able to increase their slots in geometric progression and ours is in arithmetic progression. More slots in Federal appointments whereas ours have continued to reduce.

Are you aware that the land mass that makes up the five Eastern states is not up to old Oyo state yet they have been able to create five states out of it.

The first group of people that started trading in spare parts are Yoruba particularly our people from Ijebu-Ode but they have been muscled out of the business.

The idea of Geo-political Zone was mooted by Ojukwu to favour the Igbo. Now through Jonathan conference they said they are being marginalized because they are the only Geo-political zone with five states. Can you imagine that? From two states. That is what I called strategic thinking. Unfortunately, Yorubas that went to that conference agreed with them foolishly particularly afenifere in the likes of Yinka Odumakin, Sen. Adefuye. What a tragedy. Let's ask them, what did Yorubas that attended the conference brought home? The answer is nothing.

The issue of Biafra being championed by Kanu is not by accident, it is a grand design to negotiate for more. Now it is coming out, South East Development commission. Why don't we ask, to be funded by who? If it is agreed they will continue to reduce our economic potential in the Nigerian state.

But, come to think of it why don't you let Biafra be. They are adding no value to us and I can bet you that nobody will miss them. Remember that they fired the first shot that started Nigerian civil war. Killing Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello and some notable Yorubas.
Of recent, Chinue Achebe wrote a book "There was a Country". Accusing Awolowo of committing Progrom. What a tragic write up. The question to ask is who started the war? Can I continue to feed my enemy to have more strength to battle me.

Igbo would never change. Domination is in their blood and they can only be satisfied if they have what belongs to you and you have not
Yoruba E Ronu yin o.

- _forwarded as copied_

Thanks Mr. PSYCHOPATH...Don't get mad at me, just keeping it real
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Temidayo9(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
attackgat:

And in which situation have you seen the Nigerian Army out in force an there is peace? The Army are not trained for peace, that is why they should not be deployed to where peace already exists

Somebody actually pour Sugar on the floor that invites Ants.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by gentlechyke(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Guyman02:
Lets make some money while discussing Biafra issue.
This is the game I shared out yesterday and those who played it won.

B935ESERZPTSTZ-3775840

Now here are todays games, just use your instinct to edit the line up (add & drop) and thank me later.

5GJHFKH
5GHXBND
5GHXQBZ
5GJNPG9

U sure
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Tecno66: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
We brought this on ourselves. We dont seem to learn from history. Remember how Obasanjo leveled Odi town because they killed some police officers. When you have choice to choose between a civilian and a retired general next time and you choose the latter, this is what you get. In naija context, retired soldiers are never fully demilitarised. They belief in the use of force at the slightest provocation.
Pythondancef:
I have been a silent reader on Nairaland but I had to register just to tell how disappointed I am with Buhari and the military. I have traveled far and wide and I tell you that it's very hard to see military men(in uniforms) in other countries. I traveled to the US last year and I didn't see a single soldier throughout my stay. I only saw soldiers on TV but never did I see them on the streets.

It's totally unacceptable and unconstitutional of the Nigerian Army to invade civilian areas in a show of force. You don't intimidate civilian populace with weapons, especially in an area where the tension is high. It's complete terrorism on the part of the Army and I would like to advise them to stop whatever they are doing. The police should be deployed in cases like this.

It's just like a lion threatening to eat a rat and then few weeks later the lion comes closer to the rats house all in the name of "Show of force". Don't you think the rat would attack the lion just to gurrantee its safety? Don't you think the rat has reasons to attack first because of fear? This provocation by the Nigerian Army should stop, this Biafran issue should not be escalated further. The military should leave the court to decide Kanu's fate, they cannot take laws into their own hands.

I am not a Biafran supporter in anyway. All reasonable Nigerians should be against this madness. If we don't condemn the Nigerian military now, they will do this over and over again with impunity and you wouldn't know when it's going to be your turn. You might praise the army and condemn the Igbos now, but remember that we live in a world of karma.

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by plaetton: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
isahsalee:
It is normal for a dog to bite a man, but when a man bites a dog, it's becomes absurdity. NNamdi Kanu has been biting the entity called Nigeria though hate speech against Nigeria, he calls Nigeria a zoo meaning Nigerians are animals, nobody on the other side cares, Kanu has recently formed a security outfit called BSS i.e Biafra Secret Service, people on the other side never saw anything wrong with that. Nnamdi hoisting a so called biafra flags in the so called BSS h/o on the day he went to observe the guard of honor parade. Nnamdi has provoked Nigeria beyond limit and he must be ready for the consequences of his actions inactions.

Mo.r.ons,
What happened to democracy and the rule of law ? shocked
What happened to the Nigerian constitution ?
What happened to freedom of speech or expression, and freedom of association ?
Yet, when people call Nigeria a Zoo or even worse, you feel insulted.

Kindly tell us what crime or crimes Nnamdi Kanu committed.
When, and in which other nation in the world is it a crime to be angry at the government or the system , or to speak angry words at those who rule, or against injustice and marginalization ?

What generation do we have in Nigeria where angry agitation against the government or system , an erstwhile very positive civic responsibility, is now scorned upon by the very people whose lives are most likely to be positively affected by the positive outcome of the struggle ?

Ask people in any advanced democratic nation.
The government must always fear the wrath of the people they people that they govern.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by InvertedHammer: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
/

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by ozoemenaca: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
ClitRaider:
Are you not aware that in 1979, Igbo has only two states, Anambra and Imo whereas Yoruba has four states.

Are you not aware that Igbo has six senators in 1979 whereas Yoruba has twelve senators. Today they have fifteen senators whereas we have eighteen senators. Calculate the percentage increase. Let us ask, who has been marginalized?

They will come to us that those Hausas are bad they are not educated, they are Muslims, they want to Islamise Nigeria, they are this and that yet they will go behind to form an alliance with them.
Strategically they have been reducing our economic potential because they have been able to increase their slots in geometric progression and ours is in arithmetic progression. More slots in Federal appointments whereas ours have continued to reduce.

Are you aware that the land mass that makes up the five Eastern states is not up to old Oyo state yet they have been able to create five states out of it.

The first group of people that started trading in spare parts are Yoruba particularly our people from Ijebu-Ode but they have been muscled out of the business.

The idea of Geo-political Zone was mooted by Ojukwu to favour the Igbo. Now through Jonathan conference they said they are being marginalized because they are the only Geo-political zone with five states. Can you imagine that? From two states. That is what I called strategic thinking. Unfortunately, Yorubas that went to that conference agreed with them foolishly particularly afenifere in the likes of Yinka Odumakin, Sen. Adefuye. What a tragedy. Let's ask them, what did Yorubas that attended the conference brought home? The answer is nothing.

The issue of Biafra being championed by Kanu is not by accident, it is a grand design to negotiate for more. Now it is coming out, South East Development commission. Why don't we ask, to be funded by who? If it is agreed they will continue to reduce our economic potential in the Nigerian state.

But, come to think of it why don't you let Biafra be. They are adding no value to us and I can bet you that nobody will miss them. Remember that they fired the first shot that started Nigerian civil war. Killing Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello and some notable Yorubas.
Of recent, Chinue Achebe wrote a book "There was a Country". Accusing Awolowo of committing Progrom. What a tragic write up. The question to ask is who started the war? Can I continue to feed my enemy to have more strength to battle me.

Igbo would never change. Domination is in their blood and they can only be satisfied if they have what belongs to you and you have not
Yoruba E Ronu yin o.

- _forwarded as copied_
Do you know what you are saying at all ? who is feeding who ?
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Bhol28: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
profolaolu:
When KANU was busy throwing tantrums and hate speech here and there falana kept quiet, so now when buhari want to test maybe he has power or not people are complaining,I thought d guy on TV was from Sudan
I wander,so all the chest beating by KANU and his followera are just on social media.He has already violated all d agreement he signed to get bail.Just one move by Nigerian Army to check him his lawyer is making noise.I expected him to start the war he had been boasting about with this.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Pythondancef: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
ABIODUNOLAOPA1:

The same way you will not see Americans misbehaving d way some irresponsible citizen behave in Nigeria. In America, d police kill blacks regularly due to irresponsible conduct. American government will not fold their arm and watch IPOB go d extent they've gone were they in America. Stop trying to look like you are civilised and condemn evil. Femi Falana will turn around and blame d president when d idiot plunges d country into crisis.
You are far from the truth, have you heard of Black Lives Matter and Antifa? They aren't peaceful.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by bkool7(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pythondancef:

Militarization of Nigeria did not start with Buhari.
Of recent memory, it happened in Ekiti and Osun guber election. In fact, in Osun, the military were masked . Their presence during those election were provocative and indicive of Pdp's plan to manipulated the election. But were the people provoked? No. They all came out and exercise they power. Now , the rest is history.
The frequent use of military shows the eptitude of the NP . I also, I'd often argued against using military for internal policing. It's up to other arms of govt like the Legislature and Judiciary to stem the tide of this abnormality. Because the Nigerian Army as we all know them are easily provoked. Now think of what a provoked soldier with a gun can do. Even most Nigerian civilians are also easily provoked these days. I have learned to always be a zombie when it comes to army or even a armed police issues because some of these are cops may be drunk .
However, based on what happened in Abia , i think Kanu and his battery of feet-licking simpletons are pushing their luck too far. There's a limit to the poo a nation can take when its soverignty is being challenged and rediculed the way and manner Ipob is doing. There's just a thin line btw. And Ipob might have crossed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by unohbethel(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
@smartypants
i said it, ur a comfam fool..the only tin t know is quotin the constitution upandan wit out

now let me educate u

“By virtue of section 215 (3) of the Constitution the Nigeria Police Force has been conferred with the exclusive power to maintain law and order and secure public safety and public order in the country.

so u mean the constitution contradicts itself?
this part of the constitution shows that yes the president can deploy the military anywhere he deemed fit but for the army to come into a crisis, it must av overwelmed the police..

and as u quoted, the army can be deployed to restore public order and peace, pray tell me wen did u hear of any public disorder in east that wud warrant the army been deployed? also has d police attended to the disorder to the point of calling the military?

pls tell me how many people was killed before the army came to south east and how many has died since they came?

its u guys that is standing reasons on its head..
kiss the truth.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by AlanSugar(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
I didn't know this falana was such a dunce, I thought he was a sound lawyer. Now I know that being a "human-rights" lawyer doesn't in anyway make one a good lawyer. Nnamdi Kanu in so many ways has threatened to deal with the federal government and all it's citizens by first calling it a zoo, he formed a motto: the zoo must fall! He made good his threat by forming a bullshit army, BSS, giving it uniform and military equipment in order for the said zoo to fall and femi falana is calling the police, do you use the police to protect a sovereign nation under threat or are his law books in this regard upside-down If the army had been deployed in the north east when the crises first started, we wouldn't have been where we are today. A stich in time, saves nine!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Guyman02: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
ClitRaider:

Yoruba E Ronu yin o.

- _forwarded as copied_

Continue to impersonate Yorubas. No right thinking Yoruba person is proud of what the Army is doing, because tomorrow they can do same in the SW.
I was in India recently and the only place I saw soldiers was at the airport sitting behind a shield with a signpost in front reading 'Please dont talk to the military personnel keep moving'.

Harassing unarmed citizens on the streets is not a soldiers job, attacking journalists doing their jobs and vandalising their secretariat is a shame on us as Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

Why are you confusing yourself?

The constitution says the army may perform civil duties, and that this may be subject to an Act of parliament.

An Act of parliament has been established, reiterating the same thing.

You are here confusing yourself over constitutional supremacy whereas the constitution was never contradicted by an Act established by constitutional fiat in the first place.

lol. gerrarrahia mehn...you are lost

You lack critical thinking. You provided baseless and irrelevant Armed Forces act as a legal basis for the military to deploy the army when it is expressly stated in the constitution that there MUST be a specific act passed by the parliament to that effect but you termed it irrelevant.

In law, "subject to", means that any other further action must arise as a consequence of that unique provision.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by InvertedHammer: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bhol28:
I wander,so all the chest beating by KANU and his followera are just on social media.He has already violated all d agreement he signed to get bail.Just one move by Nigerian Army to check him his lawyer is making noise.I expected him to start the war he had been boasting about with this.

\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pythondancef:
What do you mean by hate speech? You cannot punish people for what they say, the law holds you accountable for your actions and not your thoughts. You have to understand this, you cannot beat me up because I insulted you, It means you have assaulted me.

So it's unreasonable for Buhari (I voted for him) and the military to go to Kanu's house with weapons because of hate speech.

Actually you can punish people for what they say.
Stop saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Guyman02: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
gentlechyke:

U sure
Did you read and see where I said you can edit with your instinct.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by ElsonMorali: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pythondancef:
What do you mean by hate speech? You cannot punish people for what they say, the law holds you accountable for your actions and not your thoughts. You have to understand this, you cannot beat me up because I insulted you, It means you have assaulted me.

So it's unreasonable for Buhari (I voted for him) and the military to go to Kanu's house with weapons because of hate speech.

It's always better to remain silent than reveal your ignorance.

What do you mean by you video by punishment people for what they say?

Anu e o shey mi. Ayam Sorry for you. No go try am o. Otherwise your prison sentence go long well well. Why don't you enter a plane and start discussing in a loud voice about the bomb you intend to set off and let's see If you'll sleep in your house that day. Iranu. Ignorant people running amok online.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by SmartyPants(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
unohbethel:
@smartypants
i said it, ur a comfam fool..the only tin t know is quotin the constitution upandan wit out

now let me educate u

“By virtue of section 215 (3) of the Constitution the Nigeria Police Force has been conferred with the exclusive power to maintain law and order and secure public safety and public order in the country.

so u mean the constitution contradicts itself?
this part of the constitution shows that yes the president can deploy the military anywhere he deemed fit but for the army to come into a crisis, it must av overwelmed the police..

and as u quoted, the army can be deployed to restore public order and peace, pray tell me wen did u hear of any public disorder in east that wud warrant the army been deployed? also has d police attended to the disorder to the point of calling the military?

pls tell me how many people was killed before the army came to south east and how many has died since they came?

its u guys that is standing reasons on its head..
kiss the truth.

I dunno why you want to be stubborn. But i'm here for you ok?

Now, can you show me any place in the laws of Nigeria where the bolded exists as a requirement except in your own imagination?
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Tecno66: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
kernel505:

What's wrong if a people demands for secession against restructuring? Where they not 28 member states in Europe, when United Kingdom opted out? That's the will of the people, it doesn't amount to a fight.
That of UK is different Mr. Man. The countries are different countries who wanted to do some things in common. Here is like south Sudan wanting to go out of Sudan. I guarantee you that if its easy to do referendum to split a country, Nigerians will be clamouring for more countries the way they are clamouring for more states. In the end we will have more than 50 countries out of Nigeria. At the slightest quarrel, Anambra State under APGA leadership will want a different country from Enugu state because it is controlled by PDP. The way to seceed is to go the Ojukwu way. So weigh the consequences. Its not as easy as folks think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.