Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. (9991 Views)

2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) / China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by Ignyte(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hello People,
Having being an avid follower of car mods, I have been reading for years abour car modifications. However, I just stumbled on this recently; REPLICA BODY KITS. I saw a year 2000 toyota celica become a Ferrari. Well, I became more interested and found more. Below,I will post what I can find. I hope that senior ogas like AutoJoshNG can give us further details...

So... Below, we have a ferrari F430 that is in actuality a Toyota Celica 2000

Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by Lovetinz(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
If I have saved all the money I used in buying Kit Car magazine, I could have bought a Hummer now.
Oddly, I have never seen a kit car in Nigeria.
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by chiefbuchiV12(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
There are lots of them running the streets, the thing is can you spot a kit car?

3 Likes

Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by surrogatesng: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
I will love to own a kit car
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lovetinz:
If I have saved all the money I used in buying Kit Car magazine, I could have bought a Hummer now.
Oddly, I have never seen a kit car in Nigeria.

Haba bros, most of these exotic cars in Nigeria na car kit... They full everywhere

The downside is that is costs as much as N3.5m

2 Likes

Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by Ignyte(m): 5:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Healy Enigma, Enigma
Another kit from a well established British manufacturer, the Healy Enigma can be ordered in a number of versions and with a variety of engines, though we feel confident in saying that the range topping V8 is pick of the bunch. The V8 in question is taken from the Lexus LS400 and boasts a hefty 4.0 cubic capacity, though those seeking more restrained, old school thrills can opt to stick with Mazda’s own tried and tested DOHC 16v.
Price: varies depending on engine option

This is based on a Mazda MX5

Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by simplemach(m): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeria needs peace and you are here discussing cars
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by samnificent(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2017
nice
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by mrsuperswag(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2017
ok
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by Factfinder1(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2017
surrogatesng:
I will love to own a kit car

Why not pray to be able to buy the real original car instead of the kit

1 Like

Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by chronique(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Haba bros, most of these exotic cars in Nigeria na car kit... They full everywhere

The downside is that is costs as much as N3.5m

How many of them have you personally verified by yourself, that is making you tell this kind of blatant lie in public? Yes, there are couple of kit cars around but to say "most of the exotic cars in naija" are kits, is actually off.

4 Likes

Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Reminds me of that ibadan ferarri
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by wildchild02: 7:59am On Sep 15, 2017
If its not Benz, well you know the rest grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by sunnyp20(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Wetin dis one dey talk?

Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by YungRichG1: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Car bosses here pls how can one order a sound and beautiful replica car and have it shipped down here to nigeria cause i know we dont have this services here locally made.
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by donqx: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2017
oh
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by alabiyemmy(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2017
simplemach:
Nigeria needs peace and you are here discussing cars

What you posted makes no sense.

6 Likes

Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by jordyspices: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2017
Like d bugatti in kazeem shop
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by ikp120(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Now that is what is called smartness.
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by Viktor1983(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Most of the cars you guys spot on the street are kit cars, a friend of mine @eddyjonesmurphy (Instagram) knows a lot about them and can even create one.

2 Likes

Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by ojmaroni247(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2017
This is serz
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by Ignyte(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
I made front page after four years and close to 70 posts...

I didn't even mention any mod sef... Praise tha Lord!
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by NLOwner(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ignyte:
I made front page after four years and close to 70 posts...

I didn't even mention any mod sef... Praise tha Lord!

Lol, but this your front page na Taiwan, people just dey dodge the thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by Ignyte(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
wildchild02:
If its not Benz, well you know the rest grin

This Mercedes Benz G63 AMG is based on a Suzuki Jimny.

Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by Ignyte(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
NLOwner:

Lol, but this your front page na Taiwan, people just dey dodge the thread cheesy cheesy
v

Lol... The Idea never hit them say, Instead of buying innoson, you go just buy toyota Lamborghini

1 Like

Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by Lotel: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
alabiyemmy:

What you posted makes no sense.
Chaii,, that was epic....
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by tk4rd: 5:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Why is this thread still on "Page 0" after being on Front page a whole day.?? shocked shocked

NLOwner:

My Guy,, take am easy on him naa.. cry cry
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by row2ray(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
But truth is ho do you get those cars in Nigeria.. Or the kit at least
Re: Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. by billyG(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2017
which 1 b kit car again?

(1) (Reply)

Why Quality Tokunbo Cars Are Scarce In Nigeria / 5 Causes Of Timing Chain Noise In Your Car / Tips on How To Protect Your Car From Being Stolen This Christmas Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.