Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) (70687 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by manbuchai: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
One Nigeria is a joke,i do not see any reason for being together in the first instance.So much hate!The best is to call for referendum,let each region decide her future.Staying/sharing a country together has to be a thing of choice."love lost"
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Pesuzok(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

You stand up for what you know is right.

Just as you quickly admonished me a few minutes ago.

There's no need burying your head in the sand.

My apologies if I had mixed up your comment.

This IPOB guys are hard nuts to crack.

I remebered one asking if i know more than NK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by GavelSlam: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
letusbepieces:
THE MINUTE NIEGRIA IS BY FORCE AT GUN POINT, U JUST GET A FEELING THAT IPOB HAVE ALREADY WON.

FIRST QUESTION THE WORLD WOULD WANT TO KNOW IS Y NIGERIA SOLDIERS ARE THREATENING UNARMED CIVILIANS.

Are you following the news in Myanmar?

Can you see how people have become homeless and stateless at the same time?

Who would be brought to book?

Till tomorrow the Wallonia people of Belgium have been looking to leave yet it hasn't happened.

You are talking about UN.

Mtcheew.

You guys have been truly brainwashed.

6 Likes

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by jaykay2017: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
fake news....
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by talk2emma: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
What do you expect from that illiterate called buhari who rape her wife several before marrying her. This is the type of idiot am sharing the same country with. God help us
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by jrusky(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
ceeceeco:
Buhari is a fool. I thought he's wise, but I can see that Nnamdi Kanu is wiser. This is exactly what Nnamdi Kanu wanted and it worked out for him. That's the strategy, good plan. Why will the military invade his house? don't they know the world will be watching? If you are a landlord and you want your tenant to move out of your house, do you have any right to throw his or her properties out if he or she still occupies the house? No! only the court have that right. So I think Buhari has lost it. My question is; who are his advisers? are they that dumb?

Blablabla. You like it or not Kanu must be arrest and now is the time. Kanu is not for biafra and biafra is not for Kanu he is a foolish attention seeker serial failure.

Bro I repeat Kanu must be cage and now is the time I want to see that Nigeria he said will burn if he is arrest. Mind you I hate Buhari with passion but for any body to use SE to gain pitucal relevant or do pay back biko it won't work, biafra I support but this useless bastard called Kanu i hate with passion. Pls call me Afonja I love it ok.

2 Likes

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Fulmigati: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
I sincerely don't know why some people insist on the existence of this colonial creation. There is no progress to be made, only backwardness.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by jaykay2017: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
manbuchai:
One Nigeria is a joke,i do not see any reason for being together in the first instance.So much hate!The best is to call for referendum,let each region decide her future.Staying/sharing a country together has to be a thing of choice."love lost"
you should have tell ur mother to born in syria...#opunu tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by jaykay2017: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
GavelSlam:

Are you following the news in Myanmar?

Can you see how people have become homeless and stateless at the same time?

Who would be brought to book?

Till tomorrow the Wallonia people of Belgium have been looking to leave yet it hasn't happened.

You are talking about UN.

Mtcheew.

You guys have been truly brainwashed.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tell them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Antoeni(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Aircraft hoving, bombs will start dropping soon

1 Like

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Should the useless military be there in the first place

How many Fulani herdsmen terrorists have been arrested in the East.?

Since they started their operation, how many herdsmen have been arrested.?

Operation starts on friday.

1 Like

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by plaetton: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pesuzok:

So you know all these but refused to correct NK.

I cannot correct Nnamdi Kanu.
He is not expected to be perfect.
He has already done far more than the minimum required for leadership.
And,.. he has already succeeded,.. a fact that just mysteriously seems to elude all his critics.

2 Likes

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by demelza: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
okenwaa:
Still laughing @ all dis happenings...

Some afonjas shouting "kill them all"
Some Hausa rejoicing and screaming "arrest him and throw away the key"...

Issorait..

Una think say na for east d go fight the war. If e eventually burst out??

Na for Naija ooo

And iit shall be unto each and every one of us as we have wished it to be unto others....iseeeeee!!!

Start learning how to shoot a gun if you don't know how all dis breast and milk sucking afonjas.

We have seriously landed.
You lie!
Go and read about what happened in the last war.
Parties were being thrown in Yorubaland and polo tournaments were being held in the North while your people were being pummeled.
It will be no different this time.
The war will happen only in your enclave while the rest of the country will continue living.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by jaykay2017: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
jrusky:

Blablabla. You like it or not Kanu must be arrest and now is the time. Kanu is not for biafra and biafra is not for Kanu he is a foolish attention seeker serial failure.

Bro I repeat Kanu must be cage and now is the time I want to see that Nigeria he said will burn if he is arrest. Mind you I hate Buhari with passion but for any body to use SE to gain pitucal relevant or do pay back biko it won't work, biafra I support but this useless bastard called Kanu i hate with passion. Pls call me Afonja I love it ok.
bro u re the
man #Afonja my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Yyeske(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
manbuchai:
Go for the referendum sharp sharp, no time. Since IPOB doesn't want to teach you how to go about it, go get it yourself. 100naira each at Main market Onitsha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Mrnairalandd: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
chronique:
Hmm. I'm not a biafran but I must say that the Nigerian govt has put every foot wrong as far as the issue of biafra is concerned. The government is pushing its citizens into a state where sooner or later, everything would turn upside down and it would become a free for all fight. Carelessness in handling Boko Haram, led to What we have today. That same carelessness would sooner or later create another problem with Igbos and should this people decide to eventually take up arms against the state, I wouldn't blame them. The current Nigerian leadership is as useless as it can get and that uselessness obviously has trickled down to the irresponsible security operatives the country parades. It's embarrassing that in a democratic setting, we're experiencing this sort of nonsense. The worst military government in Nigeria, is way better than this buhari's useless government by miles. Never in the history of this country, have Nigerians ever felt this way. Not even Abacha's government was this useless.

Pls Nigerians are safe. Only Igbos ll face their music. The battle ll be fought in the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Kaywaz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Not a jet. That's a helicopter. sigh.

Buhari God will judge you for this. How can this anti-ipob blogger not know the difference between a jet and a helicopter?
Because your leader KANU does not know what is right to what is wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by elmodee7(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
wow that cheering news. now you know who's boss. I said it the last time fools will always be fools. how can a mad man like kanu brainwash Millon's of idiots. his family is away abroad while u r willing to die in vain. lets face it the why not channel ur anger on ur leaders, they have looted ur common wealth and still r. don't be fooled my brother. even if u r granted ur pipe dream called briafia and u can't resolve ur issues of kidnapping, ritual killing, armed robbery, rape, corruption, fake drugs, human trafficking, baby factory, drug trafficking, homosexuality and many other evil deed u are know for briafia will be a nightmare. be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Mrnairalandd: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
plaetton:

Its all about leadership.

Buhari is an unenlightened illiterate brute ,whom, despite his lifelong career in the higher echelons of military and political power, has been incapable of upgrading his mentality of how things work in a modern, multiethnic, multicultural society.

Buhari is the personification of everything that is structurally wrong with the Nigerian State since amalgamation.

What about that pig called Nnamdi Kanu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by vertueptime: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
otokx:
that picture is a helicopter, where is the jet?

The writer dosnt know the difference

1 Like

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pesuzok:

Why do people always mention boko haram. Who are really suffering from the boko haram terrorism, who are living in IDP.

So if the SE turns to another Borno, who suffers.

Oh, I see, ICC will arrest Buhari....Is that all you guys want to achieve?

Calm down I'm not an IPOB supporter even though I'm an I'm from Abia state (Igbo).

Are the Igbos Terrorists?

If the FG have evidences against their leader, it should seek a court order and send in the police to arrest the the leader.

Deploying Military to the full South East zone is never a good idea.

1 Like

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by OlaMiki: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yes to cob your essence and security threat to the law abiding Nigerians who are majority and before u and ur fellow ethnic bigot turn full flesh book haram like, as at now u are terrorist Boko haram embryo
IgboSubmarine:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Crossguy: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Shut up, when the big fool kanu was making noise, that he and the fools ipod will kill all Nigerians where you dey
IgboSubmarine:

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by chronique(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Pls Nigerians are safe. Only Igbos ll face their music. The battle ll be fought in the land.

That is where we all get it wrong. Boko Haram has taught other militias how to use explosives to kill so many. Have you ever thought about what that could do in a highly populated state like Lagos where a lot of ibos live? You don't even want to imagine and trust me, I have absolutely no faith in our security agencies to nip that kind of damage in the bud before it gets out of hand. Think about it very well. None of us can say who would stay alive when shit hits the ceiling.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by smith666999(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
but wait o... is Nnamdi inside that house or he traveled?

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by cytell56: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=Mrrationalshop1 post=60417183]In a video shared on Facebook by one Somto Okonkwo, some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) made a video of a jet hovering in the sky with a claim that it belongs to the Nigerian army and was spotted above Nnamdi Kanu's house.
Watch the video bellow.
https://mobile.facebook.com/EmekaGift.N/posts/1880834358903056?_rdc=1&_rdr

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-nigerian-army-jet-allegedly.html

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ipob-members-arrested-military-jet-hovers-around-nnamdi-kanus-house-photosvideo.html
[/quote

Ehnnnn, is there anything wrong with that? They are only carrying out their constitutional role.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by okenwaa(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
demelza:
You lie!
Go and read about what happened in the last war.
Parties were being thrown in Yorubaland and polo tournaments were being held in the North while your people were being pummeled.
It will be no different this time.
The war will happen only in your enclave while the rest of the country will continue living.

Mummy's pet....u scared bout' it getting to ur door step
It surely will.

Go and learn how to wield any weapon of ur choice cus it's coming to u.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Yyeske(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Calm down I'm not an IPOB supporter even though I'm an I'm from Abia state (Igbo).

If the FG have evidences against their leader, it should seek a court order and send in the police to arrest the the leader.

Sending the military to the SE is good idea even if I know it could cause some discomfort, this is inorder to curb IPOB's madness or do you support Nnamdi kanu's visitations and the attendant disruption of all activities around the area?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by GavelSlam: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
chronique:

That is where we all get it wrong. Boko Haram has taught other militias how to use explosives to kill so many. Have you ever thought about what that could do in a highly populated state like Lagos where a lot of ibos live? You don't even want to imagine and trust me, I have absolutely no faith in our security agencies to nip that kind of damage in the bud before it gets out of hand. Think about it very well. None of us can say who would stay alive when shit hits the ceiling.

OK I hope the security operatives are monitoring this not so well veiled threat.

When you guys are ready to go suicidal you can be sure the number of you left could be counted on on hand.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Pesuzok(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Do you honestly think that the army came to arrest NK?
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by okenwaa(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

The fight would be in the East.

Venture into any territory and see if you wouldn't be obliterated.

On how many fronts would you wage war? And why should anyone show you any pity?

The same 'Afonjas' have been warning you lot for over 2 years. You insulted them without restraint. In fact, the term Afonja was adopted as their official epithet.

Now you are giving advice.

Abeg shove that advise right where the sun don't shine.

Hahahahaha...assai
Hu dey advice u??

If e no gree cm ur syd,we go send am cm

Yeye afonja.....ezi.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
letusbepieces:
I URGE SS/SE TO REMAIN CALM AND FOLLOW DUE PROCESS, DO NOT RESPOND TO THE CLEARLY EVIDENT PROVOCATION.

LET US JUST KEEP SENDING UNFOLDING EVENTS TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHOURITY.

SOUTHEAST IS NOT KADUNA, WHERE HAUSAFULANI SHARE STATE WITH OTHER TRIBES AND DO WAT THEY LIKE, WE ARE UNITED.

NNAMDI KANU IS NOT ZAZAKY, BUHARI AND HIS ARMY CHIEF WILL ANSWER WAR CRIME CHARGES VERY SOON.
/

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.