Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi (31304 Views)

Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi by czarina(f): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Yea I did go through it on ur profile,quite deep.
I don't think it's called pm though... And thanks for taking a look at it wink
Re: "I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi by zeusdgrt(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
czarina:
I don't think it's called pm though... And thanks for taking a look at it wink
Is called "personal message"...if only I can know more about u it will be kul,can u do a mail to my mail add?
Re: "I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi by oxonek: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
Is Peter Obi jealous? Is this a case of Saul and David?
Re: "I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi by Mopolchi: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2017
FKO81:

[s]Peter Obi is very deceitful and selfish, Anambra is bigger than Obi, because gov Obiano refused to dance to his tune his is now bad, Obi first tenure was nothing to write home about, I cherish this man before, he utterances lately is irritating me, same rubbish he promised GEJ during 2015 and PDP made him coordinator he couldn't deliver, Anambrians will surprise him. No room for godfatherism in Anambra [/s]
Go and rewrite the name of that popular Anambra thread you earlier created. I don't know why you are selfish to the extent of deleting the name of a popular thread were Anambrians converge and discuss the progress of the state. You better put the name back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI / More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.