Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (108957 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Kolababe: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
A lady has threatened to skin her husband's mistress alive after finding randy photos in his phone. The lady ranted in one of the closed women’s groups in Kenya where they gossip and expose their marital problems .

From the photos shared, it’s clear her husband is cheating on her. She suspects the lady in the photos is a prostitute. This is what she posted and unclad photos that she found in the phone below.....Some husbands are bastards. How do you keep such photos in the phone.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/see-what-i-saw-in-my-hubbys-phone-ill-skin-that-bitch-alive-lady-cries-out

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Kolababe: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
The photos are too raunchy to be published Nairaland though

But if you must see them, go here>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/see-what-i-saw-in-my-hubbys-phone-ill-skin-that-bitch-alive-lady-cries-out

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kenya again? undecided
BTW...Aunty, skin your husband first. He's the one who can't keep his D in one hole. undecided
It's not his fault sha, it's naturecheesy

The side chick's ass makes sense sha. Prolly the wife is as flat as plank. lipsrsealed

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
DAMN! shocked Apostle must hear of this.

Meanwhile, All these #SLAY_MAMAS that wl go to Google and download pictures of a Yahoo guy in an Airport or Plane✈ and post it on social media then start wishing happy birthday like......
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PADDY he can disturb for Africa"

Sister where is ur life heading to?
You think you're doing me.
Lemme come and be going

#YOLO

224 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by PatriotTemidayo: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kenya and CONCENTRATED evil grin

9 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Kenya again? undecided
BTW...Aunty, skin your husband first. He's the one who can't keep his D in one hole. undecided
It's not his fault sha, it's naturecheesy

The side chick's ass makes sense sha. Prolly the wife is as flat as plank. lipsrsealed

angry angry
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineR:

angry angry
You know I'm right. sad
Shey this is how you wee be doing when we finally get married too ahbi? Issokae undecided
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Kenya and CONCENTRATED evil grin

angry angry

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Its always Kenya.
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by LaurelP(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
You found what you were looking for. Stop snooping around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Likulikusasa: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
See that ass ... but wait ohh...E be like say Kenyan girls even get beta yansh pass naija girl.

Make i dey go kenya abeg

Kolababe:
More

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by decatalyst(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
The thing a big a$$ can configure and resurrect plenty well well grin

My dear president innocently describing what he saw... grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You know I'm right. sad
Shey this is how you wee be doing when we finally get married too ahbi? Issokae undecided

grin grin
no baby

i wont let you find out hun so you wont get hurt and mad...........you know i can and will never wanna hurt you kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
Its always Kenya.

angry angry
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineR:

grin grin
no baby

i wont let you find out hun so you wont get hurt and mad...........you know i can and will never wanna hurt you kiss kiss kiss

Ahn shocked
I'm done with youcheesy
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Likulikusasa:
See that ass ... but wait ohh...E be like say Kenyan girls even get beta yansh pass naija girl.

Make i dey go kenya abeg

yeah bruv

our ladies (kenyan ladies) are uwku-lically blessed

never a dull moment with them wink grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
This is the kind of booty I like to cheat with.
It is always nice to have something of this nature once in a week.
I salute her husband for fond bootylicious girl like this .
Hopefully my own time will come too.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ahn shocked
I'm done with youcheesy

lol

when would you get to meet hunter BTW

you know we'd get married soon and you've gat to meet everyone before then grin grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Likulikusasa: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Make i calculate visa fee and flight ticket. I need just three succulent ones for some great orgy. I need to transform my fatherhood back to brotherhood.

sunshineR:

yeah bruv

our ladies (kenyan ladies) are uwku-lically blessed

never a dull moment with them wink grin

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineR:

lol

when would you get to meet hunter BTW

you know we'd get married soon and you've gat to meet everyone before then grin grin
Everyone like who and who?
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
This is the kind of booty I like to cheat with.
It is always nice to have something of this nature once in a week.
I salute her husband for fond bootylicious girl like this .
Hopefully my own time will come too.
wake up early in the morning, and see that azz beside you, man Breakfast is ready! cheesy

#YOLO

10 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
angry angry

i'll bite you undecided angry

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by McBrooklyn(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Damn... cheesy
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Everyone like who and who?

like hunter, all 6 pets (tim, tom, cum, don dom, & bum) and of course tongus

most importantly hunter grin grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineR:

i'll bite you undecided angry
You be suarez
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Likulikusasa:
Make i calculate visa fee and flight ticket. I need just three succulent ones for some great orgy. I need to transform my fatherhood back to brotherhood.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineR:

like hunter, all 6 pets (tim, tom, cum, don dom, & bum) and of course tongus

most importantly hunter grin grin
Pets like pet pets? sad sad
I don't like pets unless it's a pussy.
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
You be suarez

you go soon know........just continue to throw subtle shades at kenya first angry

i would like to get my afternoon dose of dem slivery voice............i missed my morning dose

can i? embarassed

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by IamSINZ(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oboy the sidechic gat gifts! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Pets like pet pets? sad sad
I don't like pets unless it's a pussy.

no o
pets like six packs grin
tongus like tongue grin
and hunter like hunter grin

soo......?

When would you meet them sad embarassed
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineR:

no o
pets like six packs grin
tongus like tongue grin
and hunter like hunter grin

soo......?

When would you meet them sad embarassed
After you put a ring on that finger kiss kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.