Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (108958 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Lady Cuts Off 3-yr Relationship After Opening Her Hubby's Phone / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
After you put a ring on that finger kiss kiss

grin grin
i'm on it hun......i'm on it kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineR:

you go soon know........just continue to throw subtle shades at kenya first angry

i would like to get my afternoon dose of dem slivery voice............i missed my morning dose

can i? embarassed
Slivery voice ko,agbero voice ni.undecided
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Lalas247(f): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kenya again shocked
Na wa o their men can cheat sha grin

So after skining the lady .. which won't stop the cheating from happening again
What will she do to the husband undecided undecided undecided
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by bloodybeasts: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kolababe:
A lady has threatened to skin her husband's mistress alive after finding randy photos in his phone. The lady ranted in one of the closed women’s groups in Kenya where they gossip and expose their marital problems .

From the photos shared, it’s clear her husband is cheating on her. She suspects the lady in the photos is a prostitute. This is what she posted and unclad photos that she found in the phone below.....Some husbands are bastards. How do you keep such photos in the phone.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/see-what-i-saw-in-my-hubbys-phone-ill-skin-that-bitch-alive-lady-cries-out

hmm my man...chop life
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Oyebee91(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
DAMN! shocked Apostle must hear of this.

Meanwhile, All these #SLAY_MAMAS that wl go to Google and download pictures of a Yahoo guy in an Airport or Plane✈ and post it on social media then start wishing happy birthday like......
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PADDY he can disturb for Africa"

Sister where is ur life heading to?
You think you're doing me.
Lemme come and be going
.this really got me laughing out loud

#YOLO
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Like am suprised!!!
kenyans!!!
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by borntosuccess(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bitchiamjay:

Meanwhile, All these #SLAY_MAMAS that wl go to Google and download pictures of a Yahoo guy in an Airport or Plane✈ and post it on social media then start wishing happy birthday like......

Lemme come and be going

#YOLO
haha...bro u nailed it,fake tins everywhere
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by netflicks(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Choi! cheesy oboy Dat pullout badt gan.. . shocked
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by sisisioge: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
That's not a selfie ma'am...shouldn't you skin the photographer alive? Your horseband bin taking bicture since 1854 grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by officialqasman(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by demsid(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bitchiamjay:

Lemme come and be going
.so girls dey do this kind thing

#YOLO
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by StylishLord(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by lycan2: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
NOT ONLY BREAKFAST OH I WILL JUST HAVE LAUNCH AND DINNER AT ONCE
Bitchiamjay:
wake up early in the morning, and see that azz beside you, man Breakfast is ready! cheesy

#YOLO
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
What was she looking for in her husband's phone? undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by LodiDodi(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lovely skin color...
Lovely skin texture...
Super doopa ass!!

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by edgeP(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
decatalyst:
The thing a big a$$ can configure and resurrect plenty well well grin

My dear president trying to innocently describing what he saw... grin
haaaaaaaaaaaaa! savage is ur middle name. this pix memes are drivin me numb
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Bgorgeous: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
So you left your husband and it's the girl you want to skin alive
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by iluvpomo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Disappointed..... I thought under the "red" there was nothing.
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Eazybay(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
That's why when money enter na to just marry Lalas247 to avoid jump jump grin grin grin grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Lalas247(f): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Eazybay:
That's why when money enter na to just marry Lalas247 to avoid jump jump grin grin grin grin
Haha mr Eazy u no Easy o grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
wake up early in the morning, and see that azz beside you, man Breakfast is ready! cheesy

#YOLO
My man!
Up you jare!
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by KingMicky3286: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kolababe:
A lady has threatened to skin her husband's mistress alive after finding randy photos in his phone. The lady ranted in one of the closed women’s groups in Kenya where they gossip and expose their marital problems .

From the photos shared, it’s clear her husband is cheating on her. She suspects the lady in the photos is a prostitute. This is what she posted and unclad photos that she found in the phone below.....Some husbands are bastards. How do you keep such photos in the phone.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/see-what-i-saw-in-my-hubbys-phone-ill-skin-that-bitch-alive-lady-cries-out

Please skin your husband alive first.... Post more on www.naijacabals.com
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by wtfcoded: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Stupeed peeps with stupeed comments.
Ndiara.
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by kennypedia(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kolababe:
The photos are too raunchy to be published Nairaland though

But if you must see them, go here>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/see-what-i-saw-in-my-hubbys-phone-ill-skin-that-bitch-alive-lady-cries-out
you are only good at publishing explicit content. mynd44 seun lalasticlala please prevent his post from reaching front page
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Eazybay(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha mr Eazy u no Easy o grin

My dear, I gat upgrade to 'easier' soonest. How you dey na grin grin grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Moon70: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Report him to his father. Sorry
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by mikejj(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin the last time i checked yansh is meant for shit.and the bigger the yansh the bigger the shit.koloba
Re: See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out by Eazybay(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lalas247:

I dey o
Just chilling relaxing listening to music oya watch with me

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH76VvWkNwA[/img]

Watch with you? shocked shocked shocked

Hmm MB is scarce oooo undecided undecided

OK lemme just watch 15secs wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.