Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" (53919 Views)

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job / Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by kabaka1: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
[quote author=malware post=60430921]

We all take risks, sensible risks not stupid ones. [/quote

if u look a it, u can see that he took a calculated risk and got the positive result he expected because he made some good jumping on the opportunities that he saw.
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by okenwaa(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
sod09:
you idiat instead of you to keep quiet on something you know nothing about

https://www.nairaland.com/4053715/mr-eazi-lied-n2million-schlumberger

Ehhh...tell me sumtin

Ewu okija
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Bishop0nyenmeme(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
NairaSand:

I mentioned you because it seems you're being totally unreasonable.

1. $6,000 in 2014 was less than N1,000,000

2. Mr Eazi Sold phones in computer village (big time). He went ahead to close a $100,000 investment deal.
Daily transaction in computer village is in excess of $100,000,000. - https://angel.co/obiwezy/jobs

3. As at 2014, Mr Eazi was making good dollars from song purchase on iTunes and he was absolutely unknown in Nigeria.

4. Mr Eazi as at last year was still the CEO of Phone Trader - http://phonetrader.ng/
So yes, he was still hawking phones.

All of you need to know that some people are not just your mate.

cc yungmoney44, heendrix, malware, shervydman, Teewhy2, debbielinx, joyfavour, drizslim, sod09, kaluxy007, DONSMITH123, samyyoung, Yusfunoble, Homeboiy, merryossai, burkingx, SweetJoystick, nwakibie3, IgbotiicGirL, demolinka, Slymonster, holluwai

cerowo, Tlordy, des4ella, Royalfurnitures, Oloripelebe, Gifted4all, Prefola, nwosu35, Phylix76, Lyord69, bellazz, classicfrank4u, vicfuntop, oluwafemi1993, olayinkajnr, 2sexycom, nsamchizzy, nogoodadvice, glosplendid, nwakibie3, shewshi, Lalas247, bettercreature, VERQUEST111, ladykolly, dsocioemmy, Nellybank, badblog, Philipmems, slowice, gabe, abluck, shewshi, Neddyogu, Bishop0nyenmeme, Cire80, 1miccza, okenwaa Celestyn8213, herbeedar, martineveres.

Bia! This animal,
let me assume it was by mistake you mentioned me, but let it it be the last time you will mention me when you want to spew poo. Do you get that?

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Autoconfianza(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
I hail this guy

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Autoconfianza(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
I hail dis guy
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by SonOfmercy007: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
oyatake200:
I just discovered that Nairaland is filled with stupid people. You can do as you wish if you want, i have left oil company job for phone booth business and i was fulfilled like never before.

Your dream will not come easy you will face lots of challenges. Pursuing your dreams can make you take certain steps that people wont believe.

I know because i have bene there.

Bro pls reply your pm or how can I get across to you please
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by SonOfmercy007: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
FrankGiel:
this is true.. expat interns can earn more than this in other countries.. I'm aware that Halliburton posts expat engineering interns directly to Nigeria. but for SLB expat interns are not normally posted. we have cases where engineers are moved from Congo, Brazil etc to Nigeria but most times they aren't interns, they are SLB engineers in other countries..

I'm not adding field bonuses because it's seasonal. during off-peak seasons u might not go to the field.. so it's wrong to base calculations on field bonuses
Pls how can I get in touch with you except tru pm cos it's not working
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by oluwaemmanuel: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
NairaSand:

I mentioned you because it seems you're being totally unreasonable.

1. $6,000 in 2014 was less than N1,000,000

2. Mr Eazi Sold phones in computer village (big time). He went ahead to close a $100,000 investment deal.
Daily transaction in computer village is in excess of $100,000,000. - https://angel.co/obiwezy/jobs

3. As at 2014, Mr Eazi was making good dollars from song purchase on iTunes and he was absolutely unknown in Nigeria.

4. Mr Eazi as at last year was still the CEO of Phone Trader - http://phonetrader.ng/
So yes, he was still hawking phones.

All of you need to know that some people are not just your mate.

cc yungmoney44, heendrix, malware, shervydman, Teewhy2, debbielinx, joyfavour, drizslim, sod09, kaluxy007, DONSMITH123, samyyoung, Yusfunoble, Homeboiy, merryossai, burkingx, SweetJoystick, nwakibie3, IgbotiicGirL, demolinka, Slymonster, holluwai

cerowo, Tlordy, des4ella, Royalfurnitures, Oloripelebe, Gifted4all, Prefola, nwosu35, Phylix76, Lyord69, bellazz, classicfrank4u, vicfuntop, oluwafemi1993, olayinkajnr, 2sexycom, nsamchizzy, nogoodadvice, glosplendid, nwakibie3, shewshi, Lalas247, bettercreature, VERQUEST111, ladykolly, dsocioemmy, Nellybank, badblog, Philipmems, slowice, gabe, abluck, shewshi, Neddyogu, Bishop0nyenmeme, Cire80, 1miccza, okenwaa Celestyn8213, herbeedar, martineveres.

It seems you and this guy are families or you work with him... bros... all this may be right.. but he lied about having a 2m job. You said it yourself $6000 in 2014 was less than a million... please stop defending him... he lied.. and if he was making so much from the phone business his family won't have gone against him

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by oluwaemmanuel: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
guys!!! Please leave Mr Eazi alone, he has gotten to somewhere, his lies neither add to me nor subtract.
The big question now is

Please WHO HAS THE LINK OR CONNECTION OR EVEN KNOWS HOW TO APPLY FOR SLB?

That is what I need. Thanks in advance
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by nekta(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2017
I know many men for ghana na g Mr eazi take make him money when he said wizkid did not sign him but rather they are doing business together that's because as a g-boy he paid WizKid to get affiliated with wizkid that's how g-boy come into lime light now....the guy buy him deal...Ghana burger

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.