Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

A Demand Of Apology For False Accusation And Blackmail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Demand Of Apology For False Accusation And Blackmail (855 Views)

Why Should You Settle For False Ceiling Services? / Jack Dorsey Tweets Apology For Mass Layoffs / There Is A Demand For Master Hedge Fund Traders..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Demand Of Apology For False Accusation And Blackmail by moneymins(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
On the 6th of September 2017 David Chidozie Anuocha (cribking1) levelled an unfounded and False allegation of fraud against me, and has continuously cast Aspersions on my person with several other posts, using different monikers.
All Allegations he made are false and pure blackmail from the pit of hell. Mr David also breeched the agreement we both reached by law (Efcc). All these False Allegations have brought much damage to my person, which I can't condone.
I hereby Demand a public apology from David Chidozie Anuocha (Cribking1) here on this platform. If not done I May be forced to take legal actions.
It is my earnest desire that this matter does not get to such point, but I may be left with no other choice.

2 Likes

Re: A Demand Of Apology For False Accusation And Blackmail by Shedysworld(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
I've being following this issue from the accusation thread, if it's certain that you had a binding agreement with Efcc, Then Cribking1 will need to apologise for making those posts.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pals Summit Flp Group / Looking For Active Reseller Of Baby Shoes And Slippers / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.