Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy (1831 Views)

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by kinginvagina: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pussy makes women very important, Even on social media men always worship women even when they know they are ugly. To be realistic not everyone is handsome and beautiful, especially women who Thinks they are beautiful and should be complimented all the time. This has made men to be liars, telling ugly girls what they need to hear so they can bang them.

On nairaland I have seen countless ugly girls with hundreds of boys calling them beautiful because they need their vagina.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by FemiEddy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
kinginvagina:
Pussy makes women very important, Even on social media men always worship women even when they know they are ugly. To be realistic not everyone is handsome and beautiful, especially women who Thinks they are beautiful and should be complimented all the time. This has made men to be liars, telling ugly girls what they need to hear so they can bang them.

On nairaland I have seen countless ugly girls with hundreds of boys calling them beautiful because they need their vagina.
Ur moniker justifies everything grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by muller101(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
I have never came across an ugly pussy before.so her face is non of my business

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by gentlegenius(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Stop generalizing... Not all men are pussy freaks. I have lived without pussy since Feb 2015. Even the last time I had encounter with pussy, I can still remember that I wasn't the one that look for it, but it was the pussy that look for me. It's just that I am very choosy when it comes to sleeping with girls. I don't care about her pussy. She must have the right features that can attract me before I'll even think about her pussy.
Pls take your time Mr Op. if you are the king of pussy, stop believing that every other guy is like you.

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by Marcelo290(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin Guys no get joy, some don't mind banging anything so far say she get V, them be like "I go use pillow cover her face.." cheesy grin
Re: Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
You are talking about yourself right?
Re: Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by Maxi112: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
nobody walks faster than a man that had a night stand with an ugly woman while leaving the house in the next morning.

but then, who the fine face help?
Re: Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Somehow true
Re: Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by kinginvagina: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2017
Sabrina18:
You are talking about yourself right?
keep shut!
Re: Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by kinginvagina: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2017
gentlegenius:
Stop generalizing... Not all men are pussy freaks. I have lived without pussy since Feb 2015. Even the last time I had encounter with pussy, I can still remember that I wasn't the one that look for it, but it was the pussy that look for me. It's just that I am very choosy when it comes to sleeping with girls. I don't care about her pussy. She must have the right features that can attract me before I'll even think about her pussy.
Pls take your time Mr Op. if you are the king of pussy, stop believing that every other guy is like you.
Ok
Re: Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by tosyne2much(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2017
gentlegenius:
Na so

Re: Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
only if human were given the opportunity to create oneself... so y the blame??

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Ugly Just That Men Cant Live Without Pussy by Tmiky: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
Whats ur definition of Ugly

(1) (Reply)

Sex Addicted Girlfriend Needed / Hmmm... So It's True?? / How Can I Forget Her In My Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.