Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread (2284 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by sailorjohn: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
UHANS MX bezel-less 5.2 Inch News
Full Screen Smartphone UHANS MX hands on video
About one month ago, Chinese smartphone manufacturer UHANS declared that they are working on a bezel-less smartphone UHANS MX, which is a 5.2-inch sized smartphone that features dual glass panels. Till now, we've got the first hand real shoot and hands-on video. Therefore, if you are the fancier of full screen smartphones, then go ahead and check below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5TY4bcqMK4

Unlike other bezel-less phones, the 5.2-inch screen covers almost 82-percent of the phone. And instead of pursuing a maximized screen-to-body ratio, the light sensor and proximity sensor you'd find on bottom of Xiaomi Mix are still on the forehead of UHANS MX. It eliminates the possibility of blocking the light capture while holding it by hands, and prevents the phone from downgrading the brightness accidentally to adjust to the dimmer situation.

What’s more, as you can see from the screen-on picture, the bezels of UHANS MX are almost invisible. 2.5D rounded glass panel integrates with polished aluminum alloy frame makes the phone a harmonious and seamless whole, it just looks like an intact jade while it come across the light.

However, apart from the information we get from the pictures and video, we still have no idea about the real configuration of the UHANS MX. The assumption is that the manufacturer is hiding it for the final big show. Stay tuned for more information.
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by NLOwner(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dear Op, never forget to put the link to original article, it's plagiarism..

https://www.gizmochina.com/2017/09/08/uhans-mx-full-screen-smartphone-hands-video/

3 Likes

Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Uhans don join bezeless gang

This phone is too short and too thick

1 Like

Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by shedy03(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
hope the battery will be good. all these flashiness, at the end they will come knack am 2000mah.

1 Like

Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by NLOwner(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
shedy03:
hope the battery will be good. all these flashiness, at the end they will come knack am 2000mah.

Battery is 2,500mah tongue tongue
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by shedy03(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
NLOwner:

Battery is 2,500mah tongue tongue
to me, its poor. cheesy
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by NLOwner(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
shedy03:

to me, its poor. cheesy

To me, it's wretched ‎ grin grin
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by shedy03(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
NLOwner:

am eyeing uhans note 4, the one that looks like xiaomi note 4.
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by NLOwner(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
shedy03:

am eyeing uhans note 4, the one that looks like xiaomi note 4.

That phone is just a costlier version of the Homtom HT50, no real notable difference.. It even has a smaller battery undecided
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by Lexusgs430: 3:20am On Sep 14, 2017
NLOwner:
Dear Op, never forget to put the link to original article, it's plagiarism..

https://www.gizmochina.com/2017/09/08/uhans-mx-full-screen-smartphone-hands-video/

Nairaland don turn University Of Nairaland? Who are the lecturers marking this script?
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by shedy03(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2017
NLOwner:

That phone is just a costlier version of the Homtom HT50, no real notable difference.. It even has a smaller battery undecided
u are every right, the homtom ht50 battery is even bigger. but I like the beauty of the design of the uhans note 4.
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by NLOwner(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2017
shedy03:

u are every right, the homtom ht50 battery is even bigger. but I like the beauty of the design of the uhans note 4.

Go for it then, it's available on Jumia

1 Like

Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2017
NLOwner:

To me, it's death embarassed
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by NLOwner(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
Benstino:

To me, it's death embarassed

To me, your case is different cheesy cheesy
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by charlesbasil: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Full Screen UHANS MX Tailored for 3G Cellular Network Users

The tri-bezel-less UHANS MX has attracted a lot of attention no matter from the sequently reports or its debut on the Asia World Expo. Most of the guests who have attended the expo were astonished by its design, "it is actually much more eye-catching and premium than the pictures you've put on the media " someone said like that. UHANS team is proud of making UHANS MX a full-screen smartphone that serves those who like the trendy design but just want 3G cellular network.

Claimed as the cheapest bezel-less smartphone, UHANS MX features MT6580 quad-core CPU. 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM. And it is actually a special version that's tailored for 3G network limited areas and for users who only want to use the primary network with less cost. Most importantly, UHANS MX hasn’t compromised a better user experience for its friendly price tag, a contrast to other bezel-less smartphones, the light sensor and proximity sensor of UHANS MX are put on the almost invisible top bezel instead of the bottom to guarantee unblocked operation.

Except for the aforementioned uniqueness, we still have much to talk. The front loaded fingerprint sensor is quite sensitive to quick touch, which makes screen-unlocking quite smooth and it also can be functioned as a home button. Extensive viewing angle is perfectly presented in this compact but exquisite smartphone, And due to the bezel-less design the 5.2-inch sized UHANS MX sports more impressive visual effect than it should have. Dual sided glass panel and ergonomically curved body are decently matched, secret black also adds a hue of elegance to the whole design. As for configuration, UHANS MX runs on Android 7.0 and features an 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. It is also fueled by 3000mAh built-in battery.

Main features:
5.2-inch HD display
MTK6580 32-bit 1.3Ghz Quad-core processor
Android 7.0 OS
2GB RAM + 16GB ROM (128GB extendable storage)
8MP rear camera + 2MP front camera
3000mAh battery
OTG compatible

Last but most importantly, if you are keen on UHANS MX, you are fortunate to get one more-than-ever cheapest UHANS MX at a big promotion campaign which will start from 6th November. Stay tuned for more information.
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by charlesbasil: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Cheapest triple bezel-less UHANS MX Fingerprint sensor functions:
1. Unlock the screen
2. Screenshot
3. Take photo/video
4. Answer phone call
5. Back to home page.
check the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvH9JA8gqQs
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lol.

How is this bezel less with that humongous chin and button?
Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by charlesbasil: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2018
Valentine's Day Giveaway
Win 2 Uhans Mx smartphone worth $140 From Uhans ( exp: 5th FEB )
http://uhans.cc/
Duration: 20th Jan to 5th Feb
Open: Worldwide
Terms and Conditions:
1⃣. The giveaway is an international giveaway.
2⃣. We are not responsible for lost shipments.
3⃣. We are not responsible for any duties, import taxes that you may incur.
4⃣. We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
5⃣. The prize will be shipped in a week when the giveaway end.

1 Like

Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by princekhan007: 7:48am On Jan 23, 2018
Valentine's Day Giveaway
Win 2 Uhans Mx smartphone worth $140 From Uhans ( exp: 5th FEB )
http://uhans.cc/
Duration: 20th Jan to 5th Feb
Open: Worldwide
Terms and Conditions:
1⃣. The giveaway is an international giveaway.
2⃣. We are not responsible for lost shipments.
3⃣. We are not responsible for any duties, import taxes that you may incur.
4⃣. We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
5⃣. The prize will be shipped in a week when the giveaway end.

1 Like

Re: UHANS MX Bezel-less 5.2 Inch Discussion Thread by virtex18: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Not a phone to be considered. Mine went off and refused to come on, took it to a technician and it was confirmed the panel was gone

(1) (Reply)

See Best Way People Are Using To Get US Number For Whatsapp Now! / Nokia Lumia 630 Window Phone..i Need Ur Help / What Do I Do With My Dead Z10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.