₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,915,982 members, 3,927,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 November 2017 at 07:33 PM

Let Us Make "Green" Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Make "Green" Money (489 Views)

Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. / Thinking Of Starting A Business Next Year? Let Us Help You / Between Makeover And Eatery Help Us Make A Choice. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Make "Green" Money by GreenlandAgric(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13
Vitamin cassava is an improved breed of cassava introduced by IITA. It's a very high yielding cassava variety rich in vitamin A and has an attractive market value.
In AKSO INTEGRATED AGRICULTURAL SERVICES, we have been campaigning about massive agricultural production in Nigeria and here is another agricultural produce we have thoroughly researched in directly from IITA Ibadan and some local farmere around.
An investment in this cultivation through us will cost N70,000 to cultivate an acre and it only lasts for just 6 months. Anyone investing in this project is guranteer 100% return on investment after the period of 6 months I. E investment of N70,000 will yield N140,000 after this period.
AKSO Integrated Agricultural Services will be relying on IITA Ibadan for the supply of farm inputs to be used in the project.
Note that the demand for cassava will be very high during the early months of the year, hence the reason for the huge ROI.

INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD CONTACT AKSO INTEGRATED AGRICULTURAL SERVICES ON WHATSAPP OR PHONE CALL 08134741908 FOR HOW TO GO ABOUT INVESTING IN THIS LUCRATIVE BUSINESS.
Re: Let Us Make "Green" Money by U1(m): 11:58am On Sep 14
Do you have a registered office?
Re: Let Us Make "Green" Money by LordofNaija: 3:58pm On Sep 14
grin cassava MMM. Uncle marvodi i hail ogrin
Re: Let Us Make "Green" Money by GreenlandAgric(m): 10:19am On Sep 16
LordofNaija:
grin cassava MMM. Uncle marvodi i hail ogrin
Please this is a serious issue and only for serious individuals.
This isn't a ponzi scheme like the one you mentioned and as a matter or fact, we don't support such. Besides a MOU will be signed between us and anyone investing.

Please get your facts right before criticizing next time.
Re: Let Us Make "Green" Money by GreenlandAgric(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19
10 days to the investment deadline, contact us now
Re: Let Us Make "Green" Money by bcashy: 8:24pm On Sep 19
Farmcrowdy.com will do a better job if you ask me......Where is ur office if I may ask?
Re: Let Us Make "Green" Money by GreenlandAgric(m): 8:34am On Sep 20
bcashy:
Farmcrowdy.com will do a better job if you ask me......Where is ur office if I may ask?
we are located in Ibadan. Thanks
Re: Let Us Make "Green" Money by GreenlandAgric(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23
Vitamin A cassava is a new variety of cassava which is been introduced through IITA. The crop is highly in demand with high yield and quick turn over which makes it lucrative to venture into unlike the regular 419 variety cassava.
With N70,000 an individual can invest in the project with us and get back 100% profit after just 6 months.
Anyone interested in this can contact AKSO INTEGRATED AGRICULTURAL SERVICES on 08134741908 (also available on whatsapp) or write us on aksointegrated@gmail.com requesting for the registration form and MOU guiding the project.
Re: Let Us Make "Green" Money by GreenlandAgric(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03
As the raining season is rounding off, you can still invest in cassava production with guaranteed tangible profit within 6 months.
Contact us before the rain goes completely.
Re: Let Us Make "Green" Money by U1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04
GreenlandAgric:
As the raining season is rounding off, you can still invest in cassava production with guaranteed tangible profit within 6 months.
Contact us before the rain goes completely.

I once asked if yours was a registered business and you never responded. Guess it's safe to assume it isn't.
Re: Let Us Make "Green" Money by GreenlandAgric(m): 12:53am On Oct 05
U1:

I once asked if yours was a registered business and you never responded. Guess it's safe to assume it isn't.
Sorry guess I missed your question earlier.
The registration has been refiled as CAC Ibadan has issues some months back while filing for registration then.
Thanks

(0) (Reply)

Why Do People Lack Business Ideas In Nigeria / Re: Openhand Wireless Email Solution(best Alternative To Blackberry) / Www.1dollarfund.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.