Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (63207 Views)

Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by casnido2: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Niflheim:
What a fantastic place to be!!!

1.At least they are providing us with a god that we can see(unlike the christian god who has been playing "hide and seek" for 3 millenia)!!!

2.No paying of tithes to this god.......................saves me 10% of my salary!!!

3.This god can provide food for me when I am hungry(Agege bread with fried crocodile eggs)!!!

4.If I kept this god in my room as a pet..............................................even the devil himself will be unwilling to make unexpected mid-night visits!!!

Niga ur high on something cheap....
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by ctex4real(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Niflheim:

1.At least they are providing us with a god that we can see(unlike the christian god who has been playing "hide and seek" for 3 millenia)!!!

2.No paying of tithes to this god.......................saves me 10% of my salary!!!

3.This god can provide food for me when I am hungry(Agege bread with fried crocodile eggs)!!!

4.If I kept this god in my room as a pet..............................................even the devil himself will be unwilling to make unexpected mid-night visits!!!
[color=#770077][/color] you had to type this poo to get cheap likes?
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Niflheim:

Yea this one Na BETTER god, unlike those worshiping human being like me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Awusubilahi
Awusubiwhat? My stomach ooh.
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Niflheim:

Non believers in the Almighty God like u are like people who cover their eyes with a cloth and say the sun doesn't shine. You can't see it because you choose not to but you can't deny its presence because you feel the heat of it.

1 Like

Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by mrMeen(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
osazsky:
dem go show u Dis comment on judgement day, I trust angle Michael and Gabriel idiot muslim
wait wait wait!!! the guy was talking about worshipping a crocodile what is his connection with Muslims, some people sha.
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Traditional things
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
This is an absolutely amazing a story. The Nile Crocodile is a ferocious, cunning and notably patient predator that can grow to a monstrous 15 feet long, and a quarter tonne body weight, so to learn of this remote village in Nigeria, where HERDS of huge Nile Crocs reside in close proximity to human beings, without periodically snacking on the odd villager, is a truly jaw-dropping revelation to stumble upon.

If this story is true, National Geographic is BOUND to send camera-crew to film this crocodile-worshiping tribe, and from that point onward, this village, and its crocodile gods, will attain GLOBAL attention. Those deadly Nile Crocodiles may now evolve with human civilization, from being mere deities fed fat on sacrificial offerings, to becoming major income earners for the communities in the area.

This culture must be preserved at ALL costs.

1 Like

Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by skimmer01(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
The zuru's are great warriors. I did my NYSC IN this town it' comprises of pegans. Christians and muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by roldee(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Niflheim:

it's true that a fool says there's no God. You are an evidence.
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by Primenet(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Serious Matter
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by Owiii(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Niflheim:

You need Jesus in your life. Do you know how you were formed? Mind the way you profane the name of Almighty God.
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by alphajerus(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
Niflheim:

from what you have said here i just have a simple question for you do u in your (with due respect) rusty opinion believe devil exists?
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
JikanBaura:
Zuru is the first place that come to mind when I saw this thread . Zuru Dak'karawa people are very peaceful and in every Badakkare family is made of Christians and Muslims those people are example Muslim and Christian can co'exist . Even their Kindom tho their rulers are Muslim they preserve the Girmace shrine. It's a history place for zuru people grin and you can play and have fun with those crocodiles too and they won't do you harm aslong as you are from zuru. cheesy

Dakkarawa /DakaraKari one of the Hausa peoples who retained traditional religion.

1 Like

Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
orjaha:
don't kill them ooo, they are idol's meat

but one day one day they will kill the idol when they are hungry

an u will kill ur dirty pig called jesus
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jakumo:
This is an absolutely amazing a story. The Nile Crocodile is a ferocious, cunning and notably patient predator that can grow to a monstrous 15 feet long, and a quarter tonne body weight, so to learn of this remote village in Nigeria, where HERDS of huge Nile Crocs reside in close proximity to human beings, without periodically snacking on the odd villager, is a truly jaw-dropping revelation to stumble upon.

If this story is true, National Geographic is BOUND to send camera-crew to film this crocodile-worshiping tribe, and from that point onward, this village, and its crocodile gods, will attain GLOBAL attention. Those deadly Nile Crocodiles may now evolve with human civilization, from being mere deities fed fat on sacrificial offerings, to becoming major income earners for the communities in the area.

This culture must be preserved at ALL costs.

shut up. go make money from the tithes and extortion money generated from your churches and mosques. leave us traditionalists alone. we are not a museum.

1 Like

Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
9jvirgin:
Why is the place still in squalor?

where is the squalor u blind shyt? its nature. worship through nature. its clean.

1 Like

Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Owiii:

You need Jesus in your life. Do you know how you were formed? Mind the way you profane the name of Almighty God.

jesus was formed by God. jesus is not a god.
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
olawonder:
The mofo who called in on Channels d other day (whatever da f.Uck his name was) arguing if all muslims in d West were represented in d restructuring process; well are these Hausa traditional worshippers represented in ur stupid divisive meetings Twart!

no they arent . we dont exist to them
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by Kpeshi10(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Niflheim:

Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by abels(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Niflheim:

so u r comparing crocodile to jesus
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Niflheim:

God punish you, everyone who liked your blasphemous comment, plus your entire worthless generation to come. You all deserve to end up where you belong in #hell #Batards! #NoisyClowns

Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by mamato(f): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
In my place we do not kill crocodiles and they are harmless too. Nzerem in Ehime Mbano in Imo state. Am not surprised.
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by promizbob(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Niflheim:

Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by sheyn5(m): 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Niflheim:

Can a person be as stupid as this?
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by otiokponaetiani(f): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Harmless?crocodile ? Odimma
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by CertifiedGee(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2017

Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2017
You are the idiot[quote author=free2ryhme post=60427615][/quote]
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 14, 2017
9jakohai:

Niflheim (or Niflheimr) ("Mist Home", the "Abode of Mist" or "Mist World", or probably world of the darkness according to the Oxford English Dictionary[1]) is one of the Nine Worlds and is a location in Norse mythology which sometimes overlaps with the notions of Niflhel and Hel. The name Niflheimr only appears in two extant sources: Gylfaginning and the much-debated Hrafnagaldr Óðins.

More info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niflheim
aaaagh someone has been busy on Wikipedia I see...care to also find out what a 'double entendre' is...that's supposing I accede to your less than convincing attempt at obfuscation...which you can surmise that I haven't under any circumstance.
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2017
I hope we start a nigeria net geo wild soon
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by horia: 12:30am On Sep 14, 2017
Niflheim:

what's the 'pets' meal. angry
Re: Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:33am On Sep 14, 2017
wiringdpt:
You are the idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.