Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) (79793 Views)

Breaking: Sit At Home Order, IPOB Shuts Down Aguleri Governor Obiano's Hometown / May 30 ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order: IPOB, MASSOB On Collision Course / Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Foolish enough for you, you didn't really go through my post in the last couple of months, reason being that you're as lazy as fvck. Scared of ipob? really? Is that all you could make up in that dead brain of yours? Ipob are toothless animals. They know how to bark but can't bite. As for you, you better go and enlighten yourself and stop behaving like an ignoramus. Upgrade that your chinko brain!
You are so predictable bro. You just won me some cool cash cos I had to bet with a friend that you were gonna reply with more than 3 lines of insults. Thanks bro!! I owe you one.
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
pharmzy:

You are so predictable bro. You just won me some cool cash cos I had to bet with a friend that you were gonna reply with more than 3 lines of insults. Thanks bro!! I owe you one.
This is one of the lamest statements I've seen in my 3 years on nairaland. Wtf! Get a life dude!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
This is one of the lamest statements I've seen in my 3 years on nairaland. Wtf! Get a life dude!
Lol
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by JazzMode: 12:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Wonders shall never end, I fear for this country.
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Jaabioro(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
chalantmike:
are yhu not a hypocrite, why don't yhu too pay the supreme price am sure nairaland will remember you.
I am not as fool as he was.. I have my independent life.. you can as well do that to prove a point no returns
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Babyurgly1(f): 3:11am On Jan 31, 2018
ItsTutsi:
Ur a fool and u have no one to tell u,u think this is an ashawo matter were u have veto power,did u denounce when Igbos attack hausa traders,or does it only apply when it is Igbos that are attacked!?!?
I forgot ur matter. U for hear am. Thank ur stars. Idiot wit a scrotum disease. Na ur generation be ashawo. Oloriburuku.
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by horsepower101: 5:17am On Jan 31, 2018
Crystolexy:
These people Nigerian Army killed, did not commit any crime, their crime is that they don't want to be Nigerians anymore.. so their punishment for saying that is to kill them?

Mind that what you're seeing here is less than 2% what crime Nigeria army is actually commiting against Igbos.. remember they beat & smashed the devices of news men yesterday so that they will not report their attrocities.. the video you're see is leaked by one of them who really feels remorse about their genocide, probably he's not a fulani.

Youtube there is no need removing the video as we already seen & downloaded it , I understand you guys are trying hard not to make Igbos get mad at seeing how Nigeria mitary is killing theirs

What peace are they disturbing? self determination is internationally recognise human right.. IPOD had the biggest rally in the world yet most peaceful, have you ever heard a lost of kobo or killing of anyone all the time they rallied? That geo-politacal zone remained the most peace place in Nigeria so what peace are you saying they disturb? they only people now disturbing our peace is now buhari with his fulani soldier, you know that but, choose to peddle false comment because your hatred.. But, You know Karma is a bitch.. you'll get what you wish for others.. today its happening in the east but, instead of you to counter it you're gloating over it.. that is detroning democracy and enthroning autocracy.. don't worry this babaric act of blood sucking terrorist dictator buhari you refuse to condem today will get to you tomorrow then you understand its not about just the only IPOB/Igbo.. its about every individual living under his governance in Nigeria

I will never forget.
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by chomchom1(f): 5:43am On Jan 31, 2018
God of south east is not sleeping.. pity buhari and his supporters

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by AdaFonju: 1:13pm On May 06, 2018
Balkan:
Lets see how Buhari will get out of this
Inviting fulani soldiers to in Igbo land and our Governors are keeping quiet.
Thanks to the guy who recorded this
Has something happened yet?
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by mpianya39(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2018
Crystolexy:
These people Nigerian Army killed, did not commit any crime, their crime is that they don't want to be Nigerians anymore.. so their punishment for saying that is to kill them?

Mind that what you're seeing here is less than 2% what crime Nigeria army is actually commiting against Igbos.. remember they beat & smashed the devices of news men yesterday so that they will not report their attrocities.. the video you're see is leaked by one of them who really feels remorse about their genocide, probably he's not a fulani.

Youtube there is no need removing the video as we already seen & downloaded it , I understand you guys are trying hard not to make Igbos get mad at seeing how Nigeria mitary is killing theirs

What peace are they disturbing? self determination is internationally recognise human right.. IPOD had the biggest rally in the world yet most peaceful, have you ever heard a lost of kobo or killing of anyone all the time they rallied? That geo-politacal zone remained the most peace place in Nigeria so what peace are you saying they disturb? they only people now disturbing our peace is now buhari with his fulani soldier, you know that but, choose to peddle false comment because your hatred.. But, You know Karma is a bitch.. you'll get what you wish for others.. today its happening in the east but, instead of you to counter it you're gloating over it.. that is detroning democracy and enthroning autocracy.. don't worry this babaric act of blood sucking terrorist dictator buhari you refuse to condem today will get to you tomorrow then you understand its not about just the only IPOB/Igbo.. its about every individual living under his governance in Nigeria

Beautiful mind i must say smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.