Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) (79675 Views)

Breaking: Sit At Home Order, IPOB Shuts Down Aguleri Governor Obiano's Hometown / May 30 ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order: IPOB, MASSOB On Collision Course / Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
letusbepieces:

Do u have any evidence of this? Or is it another Zoo propaganda.

Everybody know who the agressors are. The ones calling for Igbo to be murdered in the North.

How many of dem did Buahri arrest despite UN calls? None.

How many Herdsmen have Buahri arrested. None.

The ones removing soldiers from War Zone in Borno to the UN recognised most peaceful region in Nigeria.

It will all be on their heads. It is a digital age, nothing is hiden under the sun and lies are abit hard to sell these dayz.
A billion wrongs doesn't make a single right... That's the point

Did you see the pictures of Oyigbo attack victims?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by DerrickzB: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
Sarrki come and see the pigs and idiots swimming inside potopoto receiving better beating from the zoo keeper tongue the pigs must be stubborn to deserves this.

Cc: ICC

UN

grin grin grin

I don't support Biafra.. But if this is your resolve on this issue.. I think u r d pig..

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Badgers14: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
deji17:

You are not ready to be honest. When a wicked man brings a case to court, don't assume that a wicked man will be the judge.
From the videos that I have seen where IPOB members were holding sticks and machete, blocking roads, beating people up who do not support their cause or have a Biafra flag on their vehicle, there is nothing peaceful about them. Their leader has asked them to kill, bring down the zoo, solicit for arms etc.
Everyone is gathering their evidence that they will present at UN , ICJ etc.

My brother My sister. My comment was based on the video that I watched.

To be frank, your point doesn't make sense at all. Why

From the previous incidents that according to you , you witnessed were IPOB members were violent. Assuming that what you said is true that those guys were violent.

1. Were those violent individuals at that time, the same individuals on the video
2. Why would someone be punished for anothers crime
3. Why is the federal government not following their own law
4. Why is the government biased in enforcing the law
5. Why are military on the streets engaging civilians when we are in democracy
6. What happened to innocent until proven guilty assuming those guys committed a crime
7. Let's forget about hatred and call a spade a spade.
8. Cheers!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Kazim88: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
deji17:

The theater of war will be SE, just like it was in NE and so it was during Civil War 1. Buhari has done nothing wrong apart from winning an election. Instead of playing opposition politics in a civil and democratic way, you decide to bring down the house.
No problem. Pickin wey talk say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep.

You don't get it... Nigeria is at peace.. they is free movement.. IPOB would strike North...

No Northern politicians is safe.. Army is not the Enemy....
Ango Abdullahi and Co are..
Sultan and Emirs are..
Northern Governors are...

Wake up... mark this my word... The target would be innocent civilians and politicians from North.. not army...

Army are just tools... obeying orders. it is not their fault...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by deji17: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kazim88:

You don't get it... Nigeria is at peace.. they is free movement.. IPOB would strike North...

No Northern politicians is safe.. Army is not the Enemy....
Ango Abdullahi and Co are..
Sultan and Emirs are..
Northern Governors are...

Wake up... mark this my word... The target would be innocent civilians and politicians from North.. not army...

Army are just tools... obeying orders. it is not their fault...

I don't agree with you. When Boko Haram started their madness, their politicians and civilians are the Victims. The theater of war will be SE and victims will be mainly SE Civilians and politicians. Ditto Civil War 1.

Tell the agitators to wait when another PDP Govt that they so much loved and tolerated for 16 years will win election. This cowardice act will cost them. Go and write it down.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Kazim88: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
That's so funny. grin

After all the empty chest beating, see the cowards. All the IPOB thugs and piglets know how to do is harass defenseless citizens and extort them and vandalize their property.

You use to vehemently claim to come from igbo tribe...

Now You laughing... very happy... Army is killing unarmed civilians... blood is flowing... have your fill keep drinking more is obviously coming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by deji17: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Badgers14:

My brother My sister. My comment was based on the video that I watched.

To be frank, your point doesn't make sense at all. Why

From the previous incidents that according to you , you witnessed were IPOB members were violent. Assuming that what you said is true that those guys were violent.

1. Were those violent individuals at that time, the same individuals on the video
2. Why would someone be punished for anothers crime
3. Why is the federal government not following their own law
4. Why is the government biased in enforcing the law
5. Why are military on the streets engaging civilians when we are in democracy
6. What happened to innocent until proven guilty assuming those guys committed a crime
7. Let's forget about hatred and call a spade a spade.
8. Cheers!!!

You are still as dishonest as you can be. Even from this video, you can see that these are not "innocent civilians". They are IPOB members who have promised that the "zoo must fall". Who has been harassing and disturbing the peace of others by blocking roads etc. Your rant will not change reality on the ground.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by rainylad(f): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Sorry eh! It's too early to be tired of spewing bitterness. Your "god" - Kanu started it, your lots followed bn Zombies so why the sudden change of attitude? Una wan dey claim tactics abi?
We dey wait una for front. Lolz

Desperate unity beggar...get lost and go form your odua republic cos we are sick and tired of having you yorubas and hausas as countrymen..so get lost and stay lost..simple...

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Kazim88: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
deji17:

I don't agree with you. When Boko Haram started their madness, their politicians and civilians are the Victims. The theater of war will be SE and victims will be mainly SE Civilians and politicians. Ditto Civil War 1.

Tell the agitators to wait when another PDP Govt that they so much loved and tolerated for 16 yreas will win election. This cowardice act will cost them. Go and write it down.

You think Igbos think like Boko Haram... are you OK..

You think they are dumb... You think they would waste their time "Army"

Kwankwaso is the target...

see... if only you know how this case is moving... you would be scardd...

They are many IPOB in the North.... in your mosques... in the South West....

They have all the time, finance connection and space to plan...

You don't just get it.....

They still have their radio that government can't shut down...
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by ofai: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
What many people fail to acknowledge is that the pro-biafrans were once patriotic Nigerians. they once believed in a Nigeria where everyone had some sense of belonging. A Nigeria that will be just, fair and equitable regardless of religious and ethnic affiliations. 50 years of a failed post war national experiment is no more a joke. Its not funny.
Nigeria's mode of existence was negotiated between our founding fathers, NOT imposed. the patriotism of our founding fathers wasn't a blind one. they had their terms of national engagement. if Nigeria must work, it must be properly negotiated, nobody wants to settle for less. Everyone wants a fair deal.
Today people talk about Nigeria as though it is non negotiable. the foolish ones do much worse, they engage in blind patriotism. They see the sorry state of Nigeria as their fate, they would rather sink with the Titanic ship than find an escape route. They see the fraud and hypocrisy having a field day, yet they do little about it.
Sincerely fix the country, they won't. okay, some are willing to fix the system by negotiating Nigeria's mode of existence, they antagonize them. Now some want outright seperation, these blind patriots are calling for their heads. they are those who try to defeat a project before allowing it to operate.
I owe no allegiance to a country that is not ready to make things right for it's citizens. I owe no allegiance to a country that can't protect me. Some so called patriots will even readily drop their Nigeria for another country when given the opportunity. I owe no allegiance to a country whose leadership are bent on dividing the citizenry with their speeches, actions and inaction. There is so much brain drain in the country due to the fraud and hypocrisy in the system.
I don't believe in blind patriotism. if there is sincerity on the part of Nigerias leadership to fix Nigeria regardless of economic challenges, there won't be escalated agitations. A true patriot is not a blind patriot. NIGERIA wants blind patriotism. they won't get it from me.
If they don't restructure the faulty system, I won't settle for less. I will go for a whole new and carefully negotiated biafra. Thank you NNAMDI KANU for rising to the occasion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by deji17: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kazim88:

You think Igbos think like Boko Haram... are you OK..

You think they are dumb... You think they would waste their time "Army"

Kwankwaso is the target...

see... if only you know how this case is moving... you would be scardd...

They are many IPOB in the North.... in your mosques... in the South West....

They have all the time, finance connection and space to plan...

You don't just get it.....

Sit down there in the comfort of your home and be beating hollow chest. Your mates are receiving the beating of their lives and rolling in the mud, while receiving sense. grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
rainylad:

Desperate unity beggar...get lost and go form your odua republic cos we are sick and tired of having you yorubas and hausas as countrymen..so get lost and stay lost..simple...
Rubbish from the very first letter to even the last.
Oh! What else can one expects from a pig colony dweller?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Kazim88: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
deji17:

Sit down there in the comfort of your home and be beating hollow chest. Your mates are receiving the beating of their lives and rolling in the mud, while receiving sense. grin grin grin grin grin grin

OK oo...
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by ofai: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
A billion wrongs doesn't make a single right... That's the point
Did you see the pictures of Oyigbo attack victims?
your Propaganda keeps getting stale by the second.
you are disgusting.
preach your "billion wrongs bla bla bla..." to your buhari and co.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by cool318(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
There are many things people are blinded to see and understand. Having watched the Video, there is no Civilian standing, so who shot the Video? Answer :A soldier who is Loyal to IPOB but can not voice out until the appointed time.
Nigeria needs to thread with serious caution cos there are Moles everywhere

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kazim88:

You use to vehemently claim to come from igbo tribe...

Now You laughing... very happy... Army is killing unarmed civilians... blood is flowing... have your fill keep drinking more is obviously coming

Plenty of Igbos despise Kanu and IPOB. I'm delighted to see thugs that cause anarchy humiliated by soldiers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by GoldNiagara(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
This is totally unacceptable! I pledge free legal services to the iPod youths, this is gross and crass violation of their inalienable human right particularly right to human dignity.
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by rozayx5(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
all these foolz cheering the army

hope u will be at the receiving end one day

reason i dont have pity when BH decimate them

cowards who cant face armed men like them

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by jom28gy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
My youtube does not play video,what do i do?
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by tobida: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wat type of nonsense is this nitori olorun. Even Boko Haram have not receive this kind abuse. Buharis is really sick and should be returned to London fast.
This is Boko Haram no handcuff in court.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Mrnairalandd: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
itchie:
This uncivilized soldiers of the Nigerian army cannot stop the struggle. Crimes against humanity are been perpetrated in Nigeria. Thanks to these visual evidence. I promise you all these miscreants in uniform will be brought to book and if their actions are proven to be in pursuance of an order from the Military hierarchy, then Buratai should get ready to have his day at the Hague

Lol! By who? There is enough evidence to keep Kanu in prison for life

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by tobida: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
I was complaining about the one dey did yesterday, dey have done worst today.
Buhari will break Nigeria before his useless tenure ends.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by biancarz: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Balkan:
Lets see how Buhari will get out of this
Inviting fulani soldiers to in Igbo land and our Governors are keeping quiet.
Thanks to the guy who recorded this

Who said he wants to get out of it?
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by I888(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
aminulive:
A video made available to PoliticsNGR shows Nigerian soldiers ordering some captured members of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) to swim in a puddle of Mud.

One of the IPOB members is seen lying on the ground motionless.He reportedly died from gunshot wounds. This footage was taken on Aba-Umuahia expressway on Tuesday.

Watch the video below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/13/soldiers-order-ipob-members-swim-mud-one-shot-dead-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjFDkuzu2s8

UPDATE:

Watch video HERE if youtube embed is not working

uPLOAD the video on vimeo.com

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by Mrnairalandd: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
jom28gy:
My youtube does not play video,what do i do?

I can get you the video

It is really entertaining to see Igbos swimming in the mud and crying like their grandfathers in 60s... Stupid people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by IgboSubmarine: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

My own is that IPOB people should not attack innocent Northerners or non Biafra conformists.

Else, it's a call for war

Hope you will be in the warfront

I will very much be happy to teach you a lesson once I capture you

Mark my words, you won't find my punishment funny.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by jafaranka: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
It's a plot against FG
Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by tobida: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Buhari should resign for Osinbajo to lead this country out of crisis.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by biancarz: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Hope you will be in the warfront

I will very much be happy to teach you a lesson once I capture you

Mark my words, you won't find my punishment funny.

You're an ibo submarine, I hope you're also part of the pigs commanded to swim in the mud shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by patola080(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
ettybaba:
Can these dirty pigs see their lives?
This is the result of empty chest beating.
Their brothers living peacefully in the SW and the north would be making noise on social media.
Those on ground and suffering from their folly and arrogance.
did anybody notice dat dos in other countries re no more crazy about dis BIafra of a thing like all dis jobless ones we hv here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) by okerekeobasi: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Today it may be ipob and tommorrow you may not be far from it.remember these are innocent people fighting for their right then the zoo forces are displaying their power on the armless people while boko haram are waiting for them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.