Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (50331 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by aminulive: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Popular socialite and convener of the 'Ourmumudondo' movement, Charlyboy Oputa has reacted to the alleged invasion of the home of the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu in Umuahia, Abia state.

Charlyboy, in a statement made available to PoliticsNGR, advised the federal government to be more committed to dousing the rising tensions and fostering peace and unity. The statement read;

"Our attention has been drawn to the recent detachment of soldiers from the Nigerian Army to the Afaraukwu country home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, and the invasion of Abia State Council of the Nigeria Union of Journalists on Aba Road, Umuahia, which led to the destruction of laptops and other valuables thereby causing unnecessary panic within the state and the entire region.

We consider this move an aberration that must be strongly condemned in a democratic environment like ours.

The good people of Abia State deserve better than the undue panic under which they have been placed since the invasion which has completely restricted them from going about their daily activities freely like they used to.

In as much as we are aware that the Federal Government is concerned about curbing divisive messages and inordinate agitations within the country, we believe it should be more concerned about safeguarding the lives and properties of all Nigerians in any part of the country.

It is also important to note that though recanted, the October 1 ultimatum issued by some misguided northern youths to the Igbos in the north remains weighty in the minds of many and the atmosphere is hypersensitive to any mishap that could foment such inter-ethnic melee.

We urge the Federal Government; therefore, that, rather than steaming up the flames of enmity and discord within the country by using force on harmless citizens, it should be more committed to dousing tensions and promoting peace and unity.

Finally, we appeal to the Federal Government to be more circumspect and solution-focused in handling sensitive matters as secessionist agitations within the country."

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/13/charlyboy-reacts-nigerian-armys-invasion-nnamdi-kanus-home/

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by sarrki(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Following

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by TyushTal(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Charly Boy hasn't been saying anything different from some other Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by softwerk(f): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who is Charley Boy ........In Gifty's voice

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by TheKingdom: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
This guy is a mumu...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by SarkinYarki: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
This govt has come to the end of its days in Jesus Name ..they will be in disarray in the coming days

166 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by paBuhari(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Vegetable is actually playing our script. We will use every available information from this military siege to sink the zoo before the international community.

157 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by navada99: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who cares what this overgrown baby has to say. Why important people are talking this mumu wants to join in.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by UnknownT: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:
Following
Guy, do you search for "Nnamdi Kanu " on Nairaland? Because you comment on almost all threads concerning him

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by angelanto8(f): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by brainpulse: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Every nuisance is talking. Go barracks go tell them. Anuofia. The python dance is sweet and interesting therefore it must continue.

If the python dance sweet you, click like.
If the python dance dey give u heart attack click share. grin

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by kingxsamz(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
paBuhari:
Vegetable is actually playing our script. We will use every available information from this military siege to sink the zoo before the international community.

k
is that all?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by brainpulse: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Rubbish. The python dance must continue we are enjoying it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
*Wears glasses jst 2 b clear*
wen did charly boy turn a woman
*backslides outta thread*

thuglife

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by auntysimbiat(f): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by chibike69: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by nkwuocha: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Unfortunately, Historian occurrences has shown that until there's war,there can't be peace.

Let's all join our humble hands together and pray for Nigeria the Zoo?

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by CrtlAltDel: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
paBuhari:
[s]Vegetable is actually playing our script. We will use every available information from this military siege to sink the zoo before the international community[/s].
Heard Kanu is no longer attending the governor meetiing becuse he scared, the same Kanu that said he can hold rally in Kaduna and Lagos without fear of intimidation, same Kanu you guys call a lion ,same Kanu you guys make so much noise about how brave he is that he can slap 1000 NA soldiers at once and nothing will happen but he is scared of seeing a gorvenor who is just behind his backyard because of ordinary operation python …..continue licking his piss!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5910349_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Generalyemi(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
k
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by DjAndroid: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
EVERYONE WAN TALK. MAKE ME TOO FIND SOMETHING TALK

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by iamnicer: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Celestyn8213: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oga charlie man
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Guyman02: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
---There was Ife/Modakeke war, No operation Monkey dance
---Hausa/Yoruba war in Ile-ife, No operation Anaconda dance
---A cult group called Badoo emerged from nowhere and killed over a hundred souls in Ikorodu-Lagos, No operation fowl dance
---Fulani herdsmen invaded Taraba and souls were lost in hundreds, No operation elephant dance
---Villages were nearly wiped out in areas occupied by TIVs in Benue state which propmted Gov Otorm to say"my people have been pushed to the wall to the extent that i may not be able to convince them not to defend themselves, yet No operation tortoise dance
---Over 400 people were gruesomely murdered in Agatu Local Govt area of Benue State by Fulani herdsmen, No operation fox dance
---In Southern Kaduna,uncountable number of innocent men, women and children were slaughtered in broad-daylight. But we never heared of this new dance by the noble Nigeria Army rather apostle Johnson Suleman who spoke up was summoned to explain what he knew about the Kaduna killings
---In Plateau state, it was a killing spree, kill anyone at sight.There was no proliferation of arms neither was anyone nor groups prosecuted, yet No operation dragon dance
---The Abuja/Kaduna road has turned a kidnapping den, former ministers, former Senators etc have been kidnapped, No operation fish-them out dance
---In Nasarawa State, over 50 policemen and DSS were mysteriously slaughtered by the Ombatse cult group, but there was No known operation turkey dance
---The creeks of Niger/Delta is a no-go area today; the boys have taken arms against the government, killing soldiers, police, bursting oil pipes at will and sending giant oil companies packing as well as crippling Nigerian economy, there was crocodile smile which turned into crocodile tears for the Army because the militants were armed and sank Army boats and crew.
---No one passes through Lokoja/Okene roads anymore, its either you are kidnapped or you are robbed; no one remembers operation tolotolo dance
---How do i count them? how do i count all the evils that happened under our very own nose? how do I explain it that of all the vices you claimed you watched from your sick bed in London, the only one that deserves crushing is the ones you described as 'miscreants' in the south east?
---Its only in the South East the military experiments operation python dance part 1 & 11.Hahahahaha!!!!
---Today you are in power, tomorrow you may be no more.Those you crush today you may not have the power to crush tomorrow. But i will still advice you; since i was born, I have never ever seen fire quenching fire.You are creating problems for this nation which you may not be available to solve when the time comes. We have known you and have decided whom you are from your body language and utterances. Abia is one state you should know does not fear violence.
---Continue your python dance in such a peaceful area but also remember that pythons are not venomous but some tiny snakes are.The python may crush the tiny snakes but may not be free from venomous bites.
--- Nigerians must unite to condemn this blatant stirring of the hornets next.

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by babyfaceafrica: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who know charly boy?
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Maxvasia(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
softwerk:
Who is Charley Boy ........In Gifty's voice
Who is Gifty?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by skulgen: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Honestly Iv not been in support of this Biafra thing all the while apart from late.
So what happened to me?
My eyes got opened to see the preferential treatments meted for some sacred cows while others are treated lik slaves.

This thing is simple.
Mr A and B have been told tht they are one.
Mr A gets all his rights plus tht of Mr B.
Now Mr B is asking for his, instead of giving him his rights he is being treated even worse.

In plain terms, just lik in d bible.
GOD said "can a son ask his father for bread and he gives him snake?"
The answer is Yes.
The govt is d father.
Igbos are asking tht they be given their own rights (bread) lik others, but no, the father (govt) decided to give them python dance (snake)

I finished from an oil school in warri, till date no employment in tht regards, yet the hausa boys i was teaching in school then as friends , whom.i have better result than are all in. Guess wht, they are just occupying seats, they still hire ppl to do those jobs.
Jobs tht if u wake me up from slp, i will do it with my eyes closed.how do u expect me to feel. Tell me why i wont join Ipod tmrw.

Like i said earlier, iv never supported Biafra but my eyes have opened. The attack on Kanus house and one sided judgment of this country leave one with pity for Kanu and the Igbo race.
To think u hav military wares to deal with d Igbos is a joke.
Question is.. can u wipe away d Igbos from d earth..? No way.
The last of us will start from where we stopped.
Theyv used cratos on us its didn't work, now they re using dunamis, it wont work still.
Not only have kanu opened my eyes, pmb has too, if i becomes president tmrw, i will only employ Igbos, if d hausas complain, the military will dance in their area. Wht goes around comes around, not just me but anybody tht gets hold of tht seat tmrw will always use pmb as reference if hes doing wrong. Like me, i wont even obey any court orders cos im president who is almighty and above the law but even at that i wil still lik people to obey court orders that favours me. If by then, the igbos are raping or killing people from d north or other part of the country, i wont arrest of prosecute them, rather i will always protect them and do lik nothing happened. Yet if i see such treatment happening in another country, i will send my condolence and condemn such.

To think we have senators, God forbid cos we dnt have. I dnt even want to go there.
Howbeit it was in Jonathans era that all these were happening, by now they would hv impeached him. If it was him that only appointed his ppl and or Christians, d country would have been burning by now and everybody including d yorubas would have justified them. Coming to d yorubas i dnt just have words for them but let them be careful cos d dog u re trying to protect will end up biting u. The child tht says Lion should kill his father doesn't know the implication tht he will be next.
If they can do it to d igbos, they can do it to u. Always ask yourself what if, what if,
What if it comes to u tmrw.
Well i believe the enlightened ones amongs them, knows d bitter truth though they aint talking but i still respects them.

How can a security meeting be held in a diverse country lik ours and no single igbo or christian was in it cos they aint deem fit for such posts, how will u feel. So it means tht if theres a plan just lik we are seeing now against some people, no one can solicit for them, if u hav high profile issue, no one can speak for u, how wil u feel.
Even if theyv ever invited us to even lie or give us fake promises, u wouldn't be seeing all this uprising, atleast u wil feel tht they care or u belong. All d money to deploy and empower soldiers and police was a waste, just invite nnamdi, treat him well, give him hope even when u dnt want to fulfill it. Even though this is not good but it would quell d noise for some times but pretending to ignore them but giving them uttermost attention indirectly is a bad one.
Every one knows behind the back of his mind tht this people are not being treated well but have failed to accept this truth.

The bitter truth is tht, those Ipods Nig are seeing now, permit me to say, are not d real ppl for this course, they re lik John d Baptist. Thts y it looks lik they re making more noise than taking actions. Nigeria hav not seen d intelligent ones amongs us. Im talking about the one u cant see to shoot but are everywhere around u causing havoc.
The intelligent ones have not joined yet, neither do they talk. by the time they join, there will be greater prob, all d science theyv learnt from sch which were not allowed to b used for the economic growth of the nation, will be use in d wrong direction.
Nnamdi Kanu, dead or alive by then will not be an issue cos they will overtake him and run things digitally. Many Kanus will arise. I feel sorry for those tht hv sided against us thinking wev not bn taking notes, cos they and all theyv achieved here wil b d first test targets.
Im talking about hcking into alot of private systems and causing great damages. Im talking of Nigeria signing a remote document against itself without knowing,sack and redeployment laters appearing in high offices, im talking of activation of nuclear energy in our name against another country or pledging digital support for such. Im talking about hardwares going off via scada or once online and directed to strategic places. I swear it will be disastrous.
Alot of programming will be going on and there will b no one to arrest or shoot but confusion everywhere.
Check any programming tht hav worked on planet earth, an Igbo mans hand must be in it.
Its better to fight a man than an idea.
When God saw the children of Israel having made up their mind to build up to heaven, he wasnt afraid of them but afraid of the idea tht theyv made up their mind to pursue cos surely they will.
God had to write an emergency program to counter their communication system such tht no one understands each other.
A word is enof.....

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Emy4u(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Papa Buhari had spoken but ur son , Buhari had ear problem
paBuhari:

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Onyeedum(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
first time you said something reasonable.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by austonclint(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
hmmmmm....
Igbos in America send strong warning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_uVuX_yvA

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by Appdriod: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
ON STEVE BIKO

...The security services took Biko to the Walmer police station in Port Elizabeth, where he was held naked in a cell with his legs in shackles. On 6 September, he was transferred from Walmer to room 619 of the security police headquarters in the Sanlam Building in central Port Elizabeth, where he was interrogated for 22 hours, handcuffed and in shackles, and chained to a grille. Exactly what happened has never been ascertained, but during the interrogation he was severely beaten by at least one of the ten security police officers.

Following this incident, Biko's captors forced him to remain standing and shackled to the wall. The police later said that Biko had attacked one of them with a chair, forcing them to subdue him and place him in handcuffs and leg irons.

Police drove him 740 miles (1,190 km) to the hospital. There, Biko died alone in a cell on 12 September 1977.

News of Biko's death spread quickly across the world, and became symbolic of the abuses of the apartheid system. His death attracted more global attention than he had ever (and would have ever) attained during his entire lifetime. Protest meetings were held in several cities; waves of violence sparked all across the nation, many neutrals became stunch supporters of Biko's cause, many were shocked that the security authorities would kill such a prominent dissident leader.

Biko's funeral service, held on 25 September 1977 at King William's Town's Victoria Stadium, took five hours and was attended by around 20,000 people. The event was later described as "the first mass political funeral in the country". Biko's coffin had been decorated with the motifs of a clenched black fist, the African continent, and the statement "One Azania, One Nation"; Azania was the name that many activists wanted South Africa to adopt post-apartheid.

These events set the precedence of what would end the apartheid system.
It is seen as the beginning of the end of Apartheid.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by ideologies(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bubu

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia by daddyiel(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Your hate obsession for Nnamdi Kalu and Biafra will kill you and your generation soon
sarrki:
Following

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.