Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

President Blasts South African Entertainer Who Doesn’t Wear Pant!es To Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Blasts South African Entertainer Who Doesn’t Wear Pant!es To Show (574 Views)

Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping B-obs, Pics / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs (18+ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Blasts South African Entertainer Who Doesn’t Wear Pant!es To Show by exclusivepp(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
President Mugabe Blasts South African Entertainer

South African entertainer, Zodwa Wabantu who is known for not wearing panties recently made news when she said that she would like to meet Zimbabwe’s 93 year old president,Robert Mugabe . Zodwa said before she made the trip to Zimbabwe some fans warned her to “behave” because that country’s president is a strict man.

“They were telling me that Mugabe does not allow nonsense. And as a result I would not be allowed into Zimbabwe because I am too sexy.Some feel I will be half Unclad and that he (Mugabe) knows that I don’t wear panties,” she told local journalists.

“I would love to meet Mugabe if given a chance,” she said”I don’t live a fake life. This is me: I am not expensive. I am a “kasi” person. I love you all. God gave me this body and I am using it,” she said to cheer

President Mugabe Blasts South African Entertainer

Mugabe has however blasted Zodwa Wabantu for not wearing panties, and any form of underwear for that matter.

Speaking at a rally in front of a 10‚000-strong crowd in Bindura on Saturday, Mugabe said he is aware that a decision to ban her from participating at official government events which she had been earlier invited to in Zimbabwe made him a “killjoy”

TshisaLIVE quoted the President as saying; “I’m sorry we disappointed many men” before questioning why Zodwa would attend parties without underwear. “You just come without covering your decency. What do you want? Men to see you? We don’t want such‚” he said.

The decision has drawn mixed reaction‚ with political figures weighing in on the decision.

“There are many things that are wrong in this country and they are not addressed. But suddenly someone asks about Zodwa and it becomes a national interest‚ as if it’s a state of emergency‚” said a prominent political activist Josphat Ngulube.

Source: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/president-mugabe-blasts-south-african-entertainer-who-doesnt-wear-pantes-to-shows-photos/

Site: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/

1 Share

Re: President Blasts South African Entertainer Who Doesn’t Wear Pant!es To Show by josh123(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nice body ugly face
Re: President Blasts South African Entertainer Who Doesn’t Wear Pant!es To Show by BlackDBagba: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Spoon wink

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters As They Turn Two (photos/video) / This Is How ‘kokolettes’ Are Affecting D’banj’s Marriage And Business / Wizkid And Wande Coal Freestyles "The Ting Go Skrra" With Roadman Shaq At Royal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.