Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba (28390 Views)

COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days / Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by chibike69: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
these monsters
have turn a peaceful state into state of emergency

buhari is a bastard
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by bennymark(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
not bad
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by dangwarmai(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
kruzade22:
See wetin Buhari don cause... Them for leave the tyrannical man for Britain make him dey enjoy himself ooo
Buhari caused Nnamdi Kanu to make his IPOB terrorists to terrorize my country. ko?

6 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by iamawara(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
flimzy24:
.I hv been saying this, call of the strike and u wil c de great reduction in the numba IPOB protesters. Some of them are idle students, who have noting doing bcus of the strike. The blood of any injured or dead student wil b on de head of any one, group or thing responsible for dis strike.

yimu, who tell u say them dey go schl?

4 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Jelal0007(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
silasweb:
This Gov't need to be careful not to escalate the matter
Are u alright? Should the government sit and do nothing about behaviour of IPOB miscreants? What's this dude saying sef?

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by dirtyhokage(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:
Few months ago....

Nnamdi Kanu..... I will visit Kaduna and Lagos, nothing will happen..

Today..

Nnamdi Kanu... I can't visit Enugu due to security reasons..

Where is nnamdi Kanu?.. What a dirty clown he is grin grin
If you ask us this question na who we go ask?
He is under his bed tho!

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by silasweb(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jelal0007:
Are u alright? Should the government sit and do nothing about behaviour of IPOB miscreants? What's this dude saying sef?

Please don't take out your frustration on me. I'm not talking about IPOB but the innocent civilians who are constantly harrase by both IPOB and the Millitary.
I guess you are not in Abia state.

The Gov't should just get it over with so that people can return to their normal life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by dirtyhokage(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
chibike69:
these monsters

buhari is a bastard
Define bastard....

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by codecyan(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
chibike69:
these monsters

buhari is a bastard

All of you, calling Buhari a bastard. Can you see him one on one and tell him to his face?
We should not abuse the supposed anonymity of the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Idrismusty97(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
We will bring down the zoo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by dzeros(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oga Governor, how does raising hands up barbaric or inhumane, u no d raise hands up 4 church? Say something else sir. Ipob can not be trusted, they have started killing security operatives already, yet you want security operatives not to take any precautionary measures. This is just d bginin sef, shebi u pple can nt control dat loose clawn u call Nnadi.

5 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by brightalo17: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
It's a norm when the atmosphere is tensed...raising of hand is carried. grin

It instill some discipline and fear that someone is in charge grin

When adults start behaving like kids, they are forced to raised their hands up grin

Python dance things cheesy smiley

You killed it mehhn. Bar man should do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by brightalo17: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
The return of fake Buhari is intense mehhhn, Kanu and all the chest beaters never see anything till the original Buhari comes back.

6 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Idrismusty97:
We will bring down the zoo.

Na these kain talks put una for where una dey now, you want to bring down some people's home.

Na wah this meme don ready

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Idrismusty97(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
fuckerstard:

Na these kain talks put una for where una dey now, you want to bring down some people's home.

You people need to stop hating and focus on getting your Biafra.
What did you say. We are on our way.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Idrismusty97:
What did you say. We are on our way.

hehe i see now.
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Antoeni(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jst take a look at what this foolish Kanu of a boy is caused the people

4 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by bladeAnders(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
gnykelly:

Your brother have brought ant infested wood home it is your duty to attend to it
we will surely attend to their wounds ...They will surely receive it

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by brightalo17: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
omobritiko:
There has been hidden war goin on and we don't even know...spoke to an ipob today and he shared his angry...my best friend was an Igbo man but I stopped talking to him the day he told me his dad told him way back not to trust yoruba boys...the ipob I spoke to today confirmed it and said they were even thought at schools...yoruba can't be trusted,who has really got problem here?and he said they really hate yoruba coz our blood as been mixed with Islam can u even hear that thrash?i don't have any problem with Igbos,but really they don't wanna stay nigeria should let them go,every Igbo Nigerian man thinks he's Israelite how dumb...
Listen it's a lie I'm full Igbo guy, those telling you that trash are all this half igbo half abidjan born they know nothing at all. My parents never taught me to hate other tribes, my teachers never did so, even my church never did and I can swear about that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:
Few months ago....

Nnamdi Kanu..... I will visit Kaduna and Lagos, nothing will happen..

Today..

Nnamdi Kanu... I can't visit Enugu due to security reasons..

Where is nnamdi Kanu?.. What a dirty clown he is grin grin

Operation Pyton dance grin grin
This your Python dance na wao.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
GioArmani:
This is the best way to get both native and indigenous businesses to invest in the SE cheesy cheesy cheesy
How??

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Appdriod:
ON STEVE BIKO

...In the night of the curfew, the security services took Biko (who broke his bail conditions by travelling) to the Walmer police station in Port Elizabeth, where he was held naked in a cell with his legs in shackles. On 6 September, he was transferred from Walmer to room 619 of the security police headquarters in the Sanlam Building in central Port Elizabeth, where he was interrogated for 22 hours, handcuffed and in shackles, and chained to a grille. Exactly what happened has never been ascertained, but during the interrogation he was severely beaten by at least one of the ten security police officers.

Following this incident, Biko's captors forced him to remain standing and shackled to the wall. The police later said that Biko had attacked one of them with a chair, forcing them to subdue him and place him in handcuffs and leg irons.

Police drove him 740 miles (1,190 km) to the hospital. There, Biko died alone in a cell on 12 September 1977.

News of Biko's death spread quickly across the world, and became symbolic of the abuses of the apartheid system. His death attracted more global attention than he had ever (and would have ever) attained during his entire lifetime. Protest meetings were held in several cities; waves of violence sparked all across the nation, many neutrals became stunch supporters of Biko's cause, many were shocked that the security authorities would kill such a prominent dissident leader.

Biko's funeral service, held on 25 September 1977 at King William's Town's Victoria Stadium, took five hours and was attended by around 20,000 people. The event was later described as "the first mass political funeral in the country". Biko's coffin had been decorated with the motifs of a clenched black fist, the African continent, and the statement "One Azania, One Nation"; Azania was the name that many activists wanted South Africa to adopt post-apartheid.

These events set the precedence of what would end the apartheid system.
It is seen as the beginning of the end of Apartheid.
there is a huge difference btw apartheid and ipob struggle

First of all , the ibos which ipob claim to represent are well represented in all the three arms of government, unlike the blacks in south Africa then

Secondly, the blacks in south African then were denied all the necessary facilities that white south African were given, no such thing is being done to the
ibos

Thirdly, the blacks were not allowed to vote in the old south Africa and ibos are given that opportunity in Nigeria

So you see comparisons can not be drawn

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by omobritiko: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Guyman02:

The media is controlled mostly by Yorubas and they can only report issues approved by Sokoto

The way you ppl think it's outta this world.sokoto ko tamado ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
iamawara:

yimu, who tell u say them dey go schl?
Who tell you say dem no dey go school?.
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Abagworo(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chai. See what Nnamdi Kanu has caused thriving businesses. This doesn't augur well for the reputable industrial center that has experienced significant growth under Ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by lilAZeeZ(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Like abia like borno
shocked who told u people are rising up hand in Borno when in security point? Such acts was had became history in maiduguri now
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI"

Written by Akintunde Adeyemo (USA).

You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria. Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.

I lived in Nigeria for more than two decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.

If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades militants (wearing a military uniform), he should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; he should reasonably expect army tanks.

Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you have become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.

Let’s gaze into history here: When the 1791 "Whiskey Rebellion" happened in the United States, spearheaded by some civilians, President George Washington did not send in police officers, he brought in military tanks to quench the rebellion.

In the United States, when violence escalates, a governor, pursuant to Title 32 of the United States Code, can summon the army and their tanks to the street (didn’t you watch CNN at the height of the “Black Lives Matter movement;” didn’t you see numerous armoured personnel carrier (APC) on the street)?

Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement. A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.

If Kanu is scared of a small deployment of soldiers, will he chicken out when battalions are deployed? To his supporters, we told you this: secession is not won on Facebook. Continue arguing about the violation of the rule. Listen, when hostility begins, the rule of law is suspended or amended. I hope we won't get there. Start listening.

Please, feel free to share!

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu / Tinubu’s Move To End Wike, Fubara Rift Has Collapsed – APC / Can Someone Explain These Terms "recurrent" & "capital" Expenditure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.