Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba (28392 Views)

COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days / Kogi Government Extends Curfew, Residents React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by EmperorSixtus(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=Guyman02 post=60432726]

The media is controlled mostly by Yorubas and they can only report issues approved by Sokoto

That's to tell you there is big problem in this country.... but their supremacy will come to an end soon.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by KemjikaEme: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
adem30:
So them still dey raise their hands up to pass check points......lolz

Upon all the chest beating...

This python dancing in the East na Bastard
Nothing like Chest beating! It is called common sense and respect for life. Igbos are naturally peaceful people but if the civilians and ipob pick up arms it will definitely be bloody and sprial into chains of violent consequences throughout Nigeria because the tension is high and almost chaotic.
Every reasonable person has condemned the use of force and aggression on unarmed folks,it's only backward folks like you that rejoice over unjustified brute force.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Biafra security agents are on top of the situation. We must protect our land from terrorist in Nigeria government uniforms.
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by iswallker(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
So what's inhumane and barbaric about people raising hands through a checkpoint to show they are unharmed... It's standard procedure in any crisis prone area all over the world.

In any case why is abaribe behaving as if he's in another country.., he has access to the security agencies being the governor, why not communicate directly rather than press statements..

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by nonsobaba: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abia state is already a hopeless mess. So glad Kanu's state is getting the heat. I just hope the soldiers completely destroy that spread of poo.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by tutaboi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
He who hold what belongs to a kid and raises his hang up.........must surely bring his habd down and d kid will gently take what belongs ti him

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Abdulkareem407(m): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2017
angry grin angry
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by cashlurd(m): 12:12am On Sep 14, 2017
Some people are educated and yet ignorant. Some Non-Igbo and Non-Hausa/Fulani are lacking in common sense. Some myopic citizens of Nigeria either out of cowardice or hatred or lack of self esteem or even all of the above keep joking, hailing, ridiculing and taunting the Igbo tribe seeking a sovereign state of Biafra especially these last few days. They forget that IN THE EVENT OF A WAR OUTBREAK OR A BREAK OUT IN VIOLENCE, NO TRIBE OR REGION WOULD BE LEFT OUT. Both their families and themselves would go down. War or general violence is not limited to any section within the country. U could be laughing at those drinking mud water today, tomorrow other citizens may be passing your corpse with their handkerchief covering their nose. Tread softly!

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by ipobarecriminals: 12:50am On Sep 14, 2017
cool cool sad grin smiley wink wink wink grin cool cool cool
chibike69:
these monsters
have turn a peaceful state into state of emergency

buhari is a bastard
shocked
chibike69:
these monsters

buhari is a bastard
so like this fake Buhari.The siege go last well .
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by baralatie(m): 1:08am On Sep 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Like abia like borno
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by malware: 1:11am On Sep 14, 2017
silasweb:
This Gov't need to be careful not to escalate the matter

It is at the last stage of escalation i.e arms confrontation. What the Army is doing now is deescalation.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by chudi55: 1:17am On Sep 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Like abia like borno
prayer of the dunk head abia can never be bornu
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 14, 2017
After reading comments from the so called One Nigerian, I can't help but to regret why I came out in this world as a BLACK.
Where are our religious manners and love for each other as preached in church and mosque across the nation.
Army torturing your fellow human being in such a cruel manner and you are rejoicing just because they are from the hated tribe (IGBO).
I curse my black and I regret becoming a Nigeria. I see no hope for the BLACKS even in the next 1 million years to come.
OH MY BLACK comes to mind, (rip 2Pac).

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:32am On Sep 14, 2017
akthedream:
Few months ago....

Nnamdi Kanu..... I will visit Kaduna and Lagos, nothing will happen..

Today..

Nnamdi Kanu... I can't visit Enugu due to security reasons..

Where is nnamdi Kanu?.. What a dirty clown he is grin grin

Operation Pyton dance grin grin
Nna dat is egwu eke season 2 dia 4 u my bloda, dilector nefa see chance come out him compound to wee wee since grin
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Akandu50(m): 4:02am On Sep 14, 2017
useless governor and useless curfew.
because of this curfew this Hausa people just gain the access to enter inside people's home killing them this night in aba
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by kikake: 4:04am On Sep 14, 2017
THE EVIL DAYS POSTPONED ARE HERE.

REFERENDUM NOW, BEFORE IT GETS WORSE; FULANI CAN'T SUCCEED IN USING NIGERIA ARMY TO COW PEOPLE TO SUSTAIN DYSFUNCTIONAL AND UNSUSTAINABLE ONE NIGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkSaMxY-wp0
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by RexEmmyGee: 4:30am On Sep 14, 2017
France
Monaco wants Independence.
President: Give them Autonomy.

Spain
Catalonia wants Independence.
King: Give them more investment and Semi Autonomy.

United Kingdom 
Scotland wants Independence 
Queen: Give them a Referendum.

Netherlands 
Macau wants Independence 
King: Hand them back to China. 

Nigeria:
Biafra wants Independence 
President: Kill them all
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by sonnie10: 4:51am On Sep 14, 2017
This matter could be decided within 24hrs. Kanu needs to engage the right brains.
This is 2017!

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by sokera: 5:00am On Sep 14, 2017
chibike69:
these monsters

buhari is a bastard
don't ever call my President a bastard again if not I will call your father a son of a bitch and your mother a prostitute ... last warning ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 14, 2017
This is a nice move in the right direction. If the people of the South East want to destroy all they've worked for cause of one idiotic and toutic being, then Python dance should be allowed to do its job well.
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by sokera: 5:07am On Sep 14, 2017
cashlurd:
Some people are educated and yet ignorant. Some Non-Igbo and Non-Hausa/Fulani are lacking in common sense. Some myopic citizens of Nigeria either out of cowardice or hatred or lack of self esteem or even all of the above keep joking, hailing, ridiculing and taunting the Igbo tribe seeking a sovereign state of Biafra especially these last few days. They forget that IN THE EVENT OF A WAR OUTBREAK OR A BREAK OUT IN VIOLENCE, NO TRIBE OR REGION WOULD BE LEFT OUT. Both their families and themselves would go down. War or general violence is not limited to any section within the country. U could be laughing at those drinking mud water today, tomorrow other citizens may be passing your corpse with their handkerchief covering their nose. Tread softly!
tell that to those beating their chest and using stone as the only weapon to fight a whole Nigeria army even Boko haram with better war strategy self never defeat Nigeria not to talk of ordinary hairy chest and stones thrower .... tell them to tread softly
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Praktikals(m): 5:11am On Sep 14, 2017
flimzy24:
.I hv been saying this, call of the strike and u wil c de great reduction in the numba IPOB protesters. Some of them are idle students, who have noting doing bcus of the strike. The blood of any injured or dead student wil b on de head of any one, group or thing responsible for dis strike.
Bros, if you believe there re university students among those IPOB agitators, there is nothing you cannot believe.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Yyeske(m): 5:28am On Sep 14, 2017
silasweb:
This Gov't need to be careful not to escalate the matter
What are you doing to de-escalate the matter?
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Praktikals(m): 5:44am On Sep 14, 2017
brightalo17:
Listen it's a lie I'm full Igbo guy, those telling you that trash are all this half igbo half abidjan born they know nothing at all. My parents never thought me to hate other tribes, my teachers never did so, even my church never did and I can swear about that.
You have good parents. But the average Igbo man sees Yorubas as traitors.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by wahles(m): 5:55am On Sep 14, 2017
I hope d guns seized by d Nigerian custom of late is not connected to the show of force in dah region, if so, God help us all.
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by Princedapace(m): 5:59am On Sep 14, 2017
adem30:
So them still dey raise their hands up to pass check points......lolz

Upon all the chest beating...

This python dancing in the East na Bastard

Let me tell u something bro.. Being a criminal or a terrorist is not hard.

Everryone with brain is wishing those IPoB followers don't go about carrying guns. If anything goes wrong in south east, my brother, it will lead to civil war and we all will suffer.

Maybe u av the money to leave nigeria.. Even if u av all the money to leave nigeria, can u leave with all ur family members? No, u may av investments too in nigeria and they will be under threat.

So, mocking the ones who obey soldiers for now does not make sense.
What u need to understand is that not veeyone in Aba is in support of IPOB. Not all igbos are in support of it too. So make u talk with sense and not to mock and get likes on nairaland
Nigeria is now a complex country.. If anything goes wrong, people will begin to attack from their various location before they die.

Igbos will lose o but people go suffer too. So, we are not wishing those suppers carry gun.
Re: Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba by brainpulse: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2017
sunshineG:
there is a huge difference btw apartheid and ipob struggle

First of all , the ibos which ipob claim to represent are well represented in all the three arms of government, unlike the blacks in south Africa then

Secondly, the blacks in south African then were denied all the necessary facilities that white south African were given, no such thing is being done to the
ibos

Thirdly, the blacks were not allowed to vote in the old south Africa and ibos are given that opportunity in Nigeria

So you see comparisons can not be drawn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just In: NLC To Hold Nationwide Protest Tuesday, 8th Jan. 2019 / Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation / Atiku Wins Taraba State With 189,017 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.