Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (114820 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Kolababe: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Some ladies are not loyal friends. They laugh with you and at the same time plan evil against you at your back. A lady named Sarah Atienohas blasted her best friend, Raychelle Akinyi, after realizing that she has been having sex with her husband. Raychelle has been sending nudes to Sarah’s husband and luring him to sex.

She has no mercy despite being friends for almost two years. Below is how Sarah blasted her best friend, Raychelle, who has been having sex with her husband.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-exposes-her-best-friend-who-has-been-having-sex-with-her-husband

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Kolababe: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2017

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Now this is the true meaning of betrayal.
Her best friend is a devil.

This is not about women being their own enemies even though some women are highly dangerous ...A man that loves and respects a woman wouldn't try this nonsense.

As she's exposing her best friend, let her also expose her man...it's a two way thing..one person shouldn't take the blame, afterall she didn't sleep with herself

Are men really weak minded? some men should have some form of decency and control abeg..

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by lafflaff123(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
So you have seen the pictures right?

Now scroll back to the one she is posing by the car,and the one she is wearing a white bra. Take a good look at her there,and you can just sense the different kind of sicknesses oozing out of her,like some cheap concentrated perfume.

She looks sick,and this son of man will not smash (with protection or not)

The man has poor taste,and the wife should make sure she gets tested now,and then again in three months.

Is she a learner?women should never do the mistake of trusting each other when a man is involved. Like for example, i am trying to get close to Ishilove because she has many friends here.

And then later,i will allow one of her friends to snatch me,when she is not paying attention and trying to get FTC.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by VargasVee(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yikes! I'll Defo Pass.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Kowor(f): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Shit happens dear. This is why most women don't allow single friends live with them. Even the married ones who are separated too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Nwodosis(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Madam, you can use all the derogatory words on her but it will not remove the fact and the bitter truth that there is something that you are lacking and your husband has found that in her!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hoes will be hoes smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Reason i don't keep female friends

8 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by vivypretty(f): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
looks like this is d reigning news now " wives exposing their husband's side bitches".That is good for them side bitches but it doesn't stop d cheating.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Ibenny(f): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
La wa o
Some people sef
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
This BONE?

So, girls with no 'asset' too dey side chic for a married man? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by MrDude: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Not me, I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by KelvinCX(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
There's no words to express
When you're wearing that dress that way
There's no words to describe
Let me look in your eyes and say
There's beautiful and then there's you
CaroLyner:
Reason i don't keep female friends
There's no words to express
When you're wearing that dress that way
There's no words to describe
Let me look in your eyes and say

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Ishilove: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
lafflaff123:
So you have seen the pictures right?

Now scroll back to the one she is posing by the car,and the one she is wearing a white bra. Take a good look at her there,and you can just sense the different kind of sicknesses oozing out of her,like some cheap concentrated perfume.

She looks sick,and this son of man will not smash (with protection or not)

The man has poor taste,and the wife should make sure she gets tested now,and then again in three months.

Is she a learner?women should never do the mistake of trusting each other when a man is involved. Like for example, i am trying to get close to Ishilove because she has many friends here.

And then later,i will allow one of her friends to snatch me,when she is not paying attention and trying to get FTC.

Hungerbad, I see through your mask smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Ishilove: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Why does the girl have so much make up on?

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by BoyHuncho(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
This one wen be like Panla fish so shocked

11 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by apexJ(m): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
dis Ghanian pple and dier typing mix.....sister if u wan use English use am.....no de mix language 4 us.....sorry abt ya cheating husband sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 14, 2017
shocked

Move to fP.
Husbands worldwide need to be notified.
She reeks of trouble.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 14, 2017
ALL WILL BE WELL!! cool
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by lafflaff123(m): 1:53am On Sep 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Hungerbad, I see through your mask smiley

Lol in 3 days you have called me this name 2 times. I must write like him,and you must really like him lol.

Checked the name out,and he seems to be crazy like you too lol, but sorry hun i am not him and God will never let me be hungry. But if you want,i can be him kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by HARDDON: 1:57am On Sep 14, 2017
oh gross! Eternally yuck!

If you must eat a toad, why d scraggy n skinny one? Lil weak chest from ova use, bonny legs, flat a33 ,big brown sickly eyes, fat lips, oblong reconfigured face well blended with a sneaky heart.

This type causes groin injury if u mistakingly go hard n hawt!

Guy is a dunce! angry

9 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by ibkkk(f): 4:50am On Sep 14, 2017
HARDDON:
oh gross! Eternally yuck!

If you must eat a toad, why d scraggy n skinny one? Lil weak chest from ova use, bonny legs, flat a33 ,big brown sickly eyes, fat lips, oblong reconfigured face well blended with a sneaky heart.

This type causes groin injury if u mistakingly go hard n hawt!

Guy is a dunce! angry

Chai! This your analysis,ehn...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Antoeni(m): 4:57am On Sep 14, 2017
Now that we hve seen her face , wht nxt?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by femi4: 4:58am On Sep 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Now this is the true meaning of betrayal.
Her best friend is a devil.

This is not about women being their own enemies even though some women are highly dangerous ...A man that loves and respects a woman wouldn't try this nonsense.

As she's exposing her best friend, let her also expose her man...it's a two way thing..one person shouldn't take the blame, afterall she didn't sleep with herself

Are men really weak minded? some men should have some form of decency and control abeg..
The topic is about a betrayal but in your usual way, you dwell on attacking all men...kontinu

8 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Saammiee(m): 5:04am On Sep 14, 2017
Kenya...!!! always deliver ...the babe is skinny tho
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Ishilove: 5:42am On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:

Lol in 3 days you have called me this name 2 times. I must write like him,and you must really like him lol.

Checked the name out,and he seems to be crazy like you too lol, but sorry hun i am not him and God will never let me be hungry. But if you want,i can be him kiss kiss kiss
You doth protest too much... wink wink
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by otimothy(m): 5:48am On Sep 14, 2017
She shared nude pics with your hubby abi skeletal structure pics? With her bone it is safe to say she never was covered with flesh.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by oz4real83(m): 5:52am On Sep 14, 2017
U have a friend that advertises herself in pictures as an olosho and u took her home and introduced her to your husband with your eyes clear. Now you come online to disturb everybody that the olosho you gave to your husband has started what she is known for. Madam check your head if your brain is still inside.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2017
Walks out of thread
Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Women are their own worst enemy

6 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:24am On Sep 14, 2017
The girl looks sick to me. Is she positive?
Pls don't allow ur husband sleep with u without condom.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina / Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.