Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} (16957 Views)

Poll: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08

Abekeade08: 54% (31 votes)
whitesturd: 45% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2010
wow we are already in week 5 congrats to our week4 winner chi baby and a special mention to nike4luv both were great.

we are tired of seeing beautiful faces, cute faces sweet faces we need some flesh grin I know the guys want to.  grin grin grin big bosoms, flat abs, beautiful legs lovely back, there is no face show here, this week is all about battle of the hottest body. It is [b]whitesturd vs Abekeade08 in battle of the nairaland hotties week 5
[/b]

A nice figure defined her, she's the woman with all the right curves in the right places she is b]whitesturd[/b]  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=323567 her face may not be showing, but her body is enough to to drive any man crazy grin  there is one thing for sure, Whitesturd
has the perfect figure for every outfit. and by the way her nickname is bombastic, given to her by a nairalander grin grin

she has the perfect abs that most girls spent hours in the gym starving for. A perfectly lean and slim figure. yeah right am talking about Abekeade08https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=453686 who needs to see her face with a body like that grin grin grin She has a nice upper body beautifully toned
called her a bombshell if you want, cause she is one lady that can make any man go ouzzzzzzzzzz with one stare grin

so there you have it, which body got you drooling most? it is the bombastic whitesturd? or the bombshell Abekeade08?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2010
Hawwwt-daaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm kiss kiss Both females are hot hot hot
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Moyola(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
Whitney & Abeke? errm. . . .brb!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by andysnoopy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
bombastic whitesturd Takes the cake for me, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hawwwt-daaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm kiss kiss Both females are hot hot hot
why are you kissing them? angry angry angry do not make me angry here jor grin grin grin you know I am your one and only wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Mannylex(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
haha, I can't shout.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by r231(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2010
sorry i take d booby

whoeva it belongs to grin cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2010
whitesturd gets my vote all day long, sorry abekeade cos u r actually a nice girl but hey i'll be arrested for neglecting such assets as whitesturds, every man's wet dreams
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Mannylex(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2010
Abeks all the way, she's unique, she's hawt, she's fresh.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
sweetpie23:

why are you kissing them? angry angry angry do not make me angry here jor grin grin grin you know I am your one and only wink
Awwww babes you can be my important NO.2 wink wink wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by honeric01(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2010
Her stature is what i would go for any day any time.

Abeks, you've got my vote because i am all for fit girls. cool
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

its heartening to know i still retain my "numero uno" status wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2010
Kenny_G:

hey i'll be arrested for neglecting such assets as whitesturds, every man's wet dreams
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin

Ebonyeyes:

ok cry cry cry cry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by THEAMAKA(f): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2010
and what does this have to do with romance?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Chykason(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2010
See JAMB question!!! grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and what does this have to do with romance?
this line is getting old and very boring undecided undecided undecided
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2010
Kenny_G:

its heartening to know i still retain my "numero uno" status wink
In your wet-dreams nightmare grin grin

sweetpie23:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin
ok cry cry cry cry
Awwww babes dont cry sad sad
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Awwww babes dont cry sad sad
if you say so smiley smiley smiley so who did you vote for?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by 190: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2010
[size=23pt]they both look like prost~itutes to me~ based in milan~[/size]
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2010
190:

[size=23pt]they both look like prost~itutes to me~ based in milan~[/size]
please no nasty comments
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ignore it hun, its not worth it wink. For some odd reason, it wants me to log in before I vote
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by 190: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2010
^^

Ignore what ASHEYES
angry angry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ignore it hun, its not worth it wink. For some odd reason, it wants me to log in before I vote

Your vote has been registered. You'll see the result after the poll has expired. The log in is just a deceit. tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
michelin89:

Your vote has been registered. You'll see the result after the poll has expired. The log in is just a deceit. tongue
Ahahaha it didnt even let me vote

This is what is showing on my page  grin------->

Question: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08  (Voting closes: March 04, 2010, 03:26 PM)
Please Login or Register to cast your vote and view the results of this poll.

I swear I not the cat was logged in when I typed this grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

This is what is showing on my page  grin------->

Question: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08  (Voting closes: March 04, 2010, 03:26 PM)

Exactly the same thing everyone is seeing after they have voted. It simply means we have to wait till March 04 to know who wins.

Let's be patient.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

This is what is showing on my page grin------->

Question: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08 (Voting closes: March 04, 2010, 03:26 PM)

I swear I not the cat was logged in when I typed this grin grin grin

michelin89:

Exactly the same thing everyone is seeing after they have voted. It simply means we have to wait till March 04 to know who wins.

Let's be patient.
I not fit shout grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
But I never did place a vote Am I missing something here?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

But I never did place a vote Am I missing something here?

Did you click on an option? If yes, you have voted.

This message won't appear to you unless you have expressed a preference.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2010
No I didnt click on anything at all. It had the "login or register thingy" the whole time.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

No I didnt click on anything at all. It had the "login or register thingy" the whole time.

Could it be someone voted without your knowledge? That message is a default post-vote on a locked poll.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

ha ha ha, aha dont demote me to no. 3
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

maybe you voted unknowingly wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities / 4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / April Born Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.