Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} (16953 Views)

Poll: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08

Abekeade08: 54% (31 votes)
whitesturd: 45% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

funny u shld ask, in your head, where else?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*checks cold's pix, compared it to na2day?'s pix*

*burst out laughing at na2day?*

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2010
FL Gators:

awwww, so u have my pic? u need my autograph on it too? insecurity is surely a disease lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

awwww, so u have my pic? u need my autograph on it too? insecurity is surely a disease lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I should stop now. Toodles smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by yme1(f): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2010
FL Gators:

let me take a look at cold"s pic too cheesy
but the problem is i cant find na2day pic undecided
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2010
FL Gators:

I should stop now. Toodles smiley

why? ur swam is calling u?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2010
y me:

let me take a look at cold"s pic too cheesy
but the problem is i cant find na2day pic undecided

u shld ask gator, she has a whole album of my pics with which she used to ma$turbate  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by yme1(f): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

u shld ask gator, she has a whole album with which she used to ma$turbate lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lmao, thats not true cheesy
am out of here before i turn to refree cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2010
y me:

Lmao, thats not true cheesy
am out of here before i turn to refree cheesy

awww, u sure u dont wanna wait? i can put up on of my fat pics for u to see ooo since she wont share the ones she has smiley smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by cold(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

awww, u sure u dont wanna wait? i can put up on of my fat pics for u to see ooo since she wont share the ones she has smiley

fat pics?y shld u be talkin abt fat pics wen the world is movin frm 6 packs to 8 packs
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2010
cold:

fat pics?y shld u be talkin abt fat pics wen the world is movin frm 6 packs to 8 packs

yes fat pics, u have a problem with that?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2010
Hmm na2day, I didn't know u had indepth knowledge abt diet and exercise, hmm very good to know @cold; my physique Is Berra than urs embarassed lol joking.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Hmm na2day, I didn't know u had indepth knowledge abt diet and exercise, hmm very good to know @cold; my physique Is Berra than urs embarassed lol joking.

pounded yam has not blocked my whole brain, i still got some cells working; and why on earth will i want to have ur physique? i need the potbelly to be able to wear my agbada properly. anywayz, u want us to compete? whatz gonna be the bench mark? we cud see what each other looks like on cam then set out a regiment we both we keep to and by May verify who came out on top, (not the other "on top" just the regular "on top" grin grin ) smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2010
Silly clown, I was talking to cold. We already know that u have a physique like mr universe cry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Silly clown, I was talking to cold. We already know that u have a physique like mr universe cry

so technically, u are saying i am well rounded in my diet and exercising programs giving me the perfect physique, right? i can't agree more grin cool
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by cold(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

so technically, u are saying i am well rounded in my diet and exercising programs giving me the perfect physique, right? i can't agree more grin cool
listen if u hav a pot belly like they claim then pls cut it off effectively immediately.A pot belly is a turn off,even for me let alone the ladies.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
cold:

listen if u hav a pot belly like they claim then pls cut it off effectively immediately.A pot belly is a turn off,even for me let alone the ladies.

yes i have a potbelly, a very big one too, 48" in diameter to be precise and no it is not a turn for the ladies but for u it shld be cuz i am not gay and on my potbelly it clearly states, "no men allowed"
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by chiogo(f): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

dont make me get out your own whip  angry angry angry
FL Gators:

Where do you hide it?
Only so much stuff can be stored under those rolls.
Whips too? Oo gbadun grin
LMFAO!!! @ Gators.

Na2day, what whip would that be? undecided
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 06, 2010
Abekeade08:

@msdarkskin@ do u currently do any form of exercise? I know carribeans love their rice and peas. Try and cut back on rice and do some form of exercise at least 3 days a week. Summer is coming, and it's time to get sexy. grin

OH NO! I am west indian and I know its taboo to say as a Caribbean woman lol *whispers*- I HATE rice and peas! Most caribbean ppl are fit because we are active ppl but I am active HOWEVER I am an emotional eater! I do excercise a little bit and I dance alot but at the end of the day, if someone gets me upset and I dont curse. . .I eat. You are sooo right Summer is my time, I have to get with the program ASAP!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 6:39am On Mar 06, 2010
chiogo:

LMFAO!!! @ Gators.

Na2day, what whip would that be? undecided

trust me u dont wanna know
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by chiogo(f): 7:04am On Mar 06, 2010
na2day?:

trust me u dont wanna know
yea right.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2010
chiogo:

yea right.

dont tempt me
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by THEAMAKA(f): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2010
lmfao!!!! what rubbish.
typical.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by ayettymama(f): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2010
funny enuff

inno abeke isnt slim cos of her fitness

she partly carribean and just got the good genes from her mom!

even if she stopped exercising she will still have a nice bod!

just maybe not as toned!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2010
Another slender but hot girl.

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by nana(f): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2010
Hmm,nice thread
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2010
***hmmm*** still on this issue ehn? grin grin

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2010
^^^^^She definitely looks cute and hot, but unfortunately for her I have 2 things that count against her.

1) I remember seeing a photo of her in Mystique, about 6 years ago, and one could see that her boobies were flat and completely downwards despite her young age without any bra support. I guarantee you that the bra she is wearing is doing wonders, if you take it off, The Great Roman Empire will fall.

2) She speaks too street for me. I can't fancy girls that in their normal state cannot string English together. Wetin she go teach my pikin. "We was going out clubbing . . . . . .", "This me telling him to go . . . . . . . ". She does this alot. Serious bad habits.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2010
i have to agree with you on her lingo, a bit like cameron diaz very adorable until they open their buccal cavity they become a real turn off.
Alesha is annoyingly irritating when she starts talking,
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2010
And Abekeade08 won interesting
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2010
Here is evidence of what I was talking about and she was barely 24-25.

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by KennyG6(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2010
Sagamite:

Here is evidence of what I was talking about and she was barely 24-25.

ewwwwww it looks like it was taped to her chest, i better strike her off my list then,
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by sweetpie23: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves / Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.