Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB (2456 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Abagworo(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
The Southeast Professionals in Diaspora, have hailed the Nigerian military, particularly the Nigerian Army for taking the war against kidnapping, armed banditry and political secessionist agitations to some states in the southeast.

They said the operation will restore normalcy and peace to the region in the wake of the agitations being led especially by Indigenous People of Biafra.
The group, however, advised the military, to ensure the protection of peace loving innocent civilians within the states where the operation is currently being carried out, and ensure that their rights are well protected as enshrined in the constitution.

Spokesman of the group, Fidelis Nze said they were impressed by the way troops of the Nigerian Army under the Operation Python Dance 11, were recording successes against the elements, whom he said have turned the region to a theater of absurdities going by the increasing rate of criminality.

He also condemned the uncontrolled activities of the Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB, which he noted has continued to preach hate speeches against every other tribe in the country.
He said, “It is evidently clear that the tide has changed for the better, especially in the last few days. The Nigerian military is doing well.

“We are very convinced, that by the time this military sweep up of criminalities in our region is over, it will give psychological, moral and economical relief to the generality of our people who have lived under the fear of terror by these notorious elements."
The group also called on Governors of the Southeast States to cooperate with the military and other security agencies towards ensuring that the peace being returned to the region is sustained.

The group also called on the security agencies especially the Nigerian Army to institute a wider probe into the activities of the Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB, with the recent discovery of a large consignment of ammunition by the Nigerian Custom Service at the Lagos port.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/igbo-in-diaspora-laud-operation-python-dance-urge-probe-of-ipob.html

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by evanscheck(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
The Igbos causing havoc in the Land are nt the real Igbos ..these are the bad eggs using the name of an innocent struggle to commit crime and atrocity ..
The government shud know the right thing . restructuring seem to be the only way forward.. These agitation wud either come from the south east or the south south.... Many regions are nt happy with the way things are being done . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Afam4eva(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo is beyond redemption.

17 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by smartty68(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oh just another twist in the story again. IPOB are suffering yet another blackmail

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Israeljones(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
weyabcom:
slave when will u ever make sense
No wimp.. you should be the one to stop trading your cheap senses for mtn data

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Abagworo(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

Yes Abagworo is the Igbo diaspora group. I personally hated Nnamdi Kanu from day one for being used by PDP to put Igbos on the line for genocide because they lost election but this news is not from me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by navada99: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
I guess they've not heard that most of the funds that is keeping Ipob afloat comes from the diaspora.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by ApexPredator: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:

Yes Abagworo is the Igbo diaspora group. I personally hated Nnamdi Kanu from day one for being used by PDP to put Igbos on the line for genocide because they lost election but this news is not from me.
Statements like these are why every Igbo man needs to join the struggle in any way they can to ensure Biafra emerge as a sovereign state. We need to secure a better future for our unborn generation and not condemn them to share a national identity with primitives like you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Sebastine1994(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Those are not real igbo. They are Ibo
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Anticabal: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:
[s]The Southeast Professionals in Diaspora, have hailed the Nigerian military, particularly the Nigerian Army for taking the war against kidnapping, armed banditry and political secessionist agitations to some states in the southeast.

They said the operation will restore normalcy and peace to the region in the wake of the agitations being led especially by Indigenous People of Biafra.
The group, however, advised the military, to ensure the protection of peace loving innocent civilians within the states where the operation is currently being carried out, and ensure that their rights are well protected as enshrined in the constitution.

Spokesman of the group, Fidelis Nze said they were impressed by the way troops of the Nigerian Army under the Operation Python Dance 11, were recording successes against the elements, whom he said have turned the region to a theater of absurdities going by the increasing rate of criminality.

He also condemned the uncontrolled activities of the Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB, which he noted has continued to preach hate speeches against every other tribe in the country.
He said, “It is evidently clear that the tide has changed for the better, especially in the last few days. The Nigerian military is doing well.

“We are very convinced, that by the time this military sweep up of criminalities in our region is over, it will give psychological, moral and economical relief to the generality of our people who have lived under the fear of terror by these notorious elements."
The group also called on Governors of the Southeast States to cooperate with the military and other security agencies towards ensuring that the peace being returned to the region is sustained.

The group also called on the security agencies especially the Nigerian Army to institute a wider probe into the activities of the Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB, with the recent discovery of a large consignment of ammunition by the Nigerian Custom Service at the Lagos port.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/igbo-in-diaspora-laud-operation-python-dance-urge-probe-of-ipob.html[/s]

1) Fake News from...

2) Fake Group from...

3) Hausa/fulani dailytrust newspaper...

4) For Fake propaganda.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
smartty68:
Oh just another twist in the story again. IPOB are suffering yet another blackmail

Smartty68 and blackmail!
It's time to wake up bro.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by paschu: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
The old goat is a hopeless idiot. It has zero sense of responsibility. Zero conscience. I m totally convinced that it is a case of pure insanity.

The demented old fool is cheering the army for killing IPOB members today.
Afam4eva:

11 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by mike404(m): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
HIS JOB ON NAIRALAND IS TO SPAM EVERY IGBO THREADangry
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by smartty68(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
RoyalUc:

Smartty68 and blackmail!
It's time to wake up bro.
Why are you following me nah?
What I do
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by mike404(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:

CHINO IS COMING FOR YA TRUST ME grin
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
ApexPredator:

Statements like these are why every Igbo man needs to join the struggle in any way they can to ensure Biafra emerge as a sovereign state. We need to secure a better future for our unborn generation and not condemn them to share a national identity with primitives like you.

I am sure Abagworo would want a Biafra (country) built on love, peace, respect for constituted authorities and civility and not to share "a national identity with primitives" who desire to be treated well but treat others with disdain.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Ikechuob: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Anyone believes this article your dumber and gullible as f2k. I live aboard and I loudly tell you I've yet to meet ANY igbo diaspora who agrees or supports the army movement in Igboland right now. I've not met NOT ONE.

Moronic useless government using us to shield their worthlessness.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
smartty68:

Why are you following me nah?
What I do

grin grin grin
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
Anyone believes this article your dumber and gullible as f2k. I live aboard and I loudly tell you I've yet to meet ANY igbo diaspora who agrees or supports the army movement in Igboland right now. I've not met NOT ONE.

Don't be angry bro., which part of 'abroard' do you live?
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Ikechuob: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
RoyalUc:

Don't be angry bro., which part of 'abroard' do you live?

I live in USA.

And I'm not angry dude, I look at that government as pathetic and pitiful With a capital P

Heck if the morons are going to make up a fake group at least be smart enough to make up what type of groups you'll find aboard. I dare you Google the so called group and I bet you a billion dollars that other than this article, nowhere else do they exist.
Heck there's unity between us and SE igbo so you'll never ever ever see a group meant specifically for SE in diaspora. The group tend to be igbo of all regions or states separately or towns separately, never region. That's the idiocracy of this their "igbo diaspora" story. Not even smart enough to learn how things are done outside of that niggeria.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by IkpuMmiri(f): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Abagworo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
paschu:
The old goat is a hopeless idiot. It has zero sense of responsibility. Zero conscience. I m totally convinced that it is a case of pure insanity.

The demented old fool is cheering the army for killing IPOB members today.

You just lied. I only want Kanu dead and not the boys he misled.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Fulmigati: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

I have not met one Igbo in diaspora that supports One Nigeria. They are overwhelming in favor of secession and some of the biggest backers behind this agitation.
Nigeria love consoling herself with delusions. grin
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ikechuob:

I live in USA.

And I'm not angry dude, I look at that government as pathetic and pitiful With a capital P

Heck if the morons are going to make up a fake group at least be smart enough to make up what type of groups you'll find aboard.
I dare you Google the so called group and tell me what you noticed?

What if the group reside in Ghana or Benin Republic?
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Abagworo(m): 12:03am On Sep 14, 2017
RoyalUc:

I am sure Abagworo would want a Biafra (country) built on love, peace, respect for constituted authorities and civility and not to share "a national identity with primitives" who desire to be treated well but treat others with disdain.

You now get the point. Nnamdi Kanu is just a pawn used to put Igbos in the line for genocide by PDP. That's why I hate him. His mission is to cause death of millions of Nigerians because PDP lost in 2015. Igbos gained nothing from PDP and the loser wasn't Igbo. Right here on thus Nairaland before Nnamdi Kanu started his Ipob I was advocating for Republic of Alaigbo and I only had issues with Igbos trying to force minorities against their wish. Google it and read.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Ikechuob: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2017
RoyalUc:

What if the group reside in Ghana or Benin Republic?

I did a Web search of am for ya

https://www.google.com/search?q=Southeast+Professionals+in+Diaspora&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Besides this declaration from "SE professionals in diaspora." about supporting operation python. oya show me anything else fron the so called group. I'll be waiting.
Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Ikechuob: 12:09am On Sep 14, 2017
Fulmigati:

I have not met one Igbo in diaspora that supports One Nigeria. They are overwhelming in favor of secession and some of the biggest backers behind this agitation.
Nigeria love consoling herself with delusions. grin

You have some, they limited though but mostly it's due to lack of knowledge. The ones that don't keep in touch with what's going back home are the ones that still supports Nigeria. One thing I've noticed is the news about the military siege in Igboland have finally reached up here and ppl are starting to talk about it and trust me, even the ones still clueless will get the info especially considering how fast the gossip is spreading.

Currently, there's this woke movement going on among igbo abroad. Since NK came into picture, the Biafra talk have escalated not just among the igbo home but those here as well and in Euope. I've lost count how many biafran discussion/history learning held in the last month alone, talk less this entire year.
One thing I can give Nnamdi Kanu is that he single handily woke up all igbo be it at home or outside. The dude did magical!!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB by Abagworo(m): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2017
Biafra can't come from PDP Kanu's IPOB as the aim is simply to cause nationwide chaos and genocide. As it is now it's already a dead mission. We can get restructuring or a real Igbo country in future through mutual understanding devoid of partisanship, hate and vengeance. We need to discuss as friends with South-south, North and Southwest not as enemies with daggers drawn like Kanu and PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

R-APC Makes 7 Demands Ahead Of Crucial Anti Defection Meeting With Buhari. / Another Podium Collapses During A PDP Campaign Rally In Ekiti (Photos) / Breaking: Court Set To Sack Gov. Nyesom Wike Over Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.