Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nnamndi Kanu The Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamndi Kanu The Hero (721 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu The Leader Of The IGBOS / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamndi Kanu The Hero by ismhab(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
You promised the zoo army hell nd fire if they there step their foot step in biaf.raud land, now that they are dancing python dance at ur own back door, why did u decide to run to cameroon and hide urself the same way the bolt of East ran away during the civil war.
Cownu wallahi u are a coward, with all the threat upon the zoo but u are no where to be found.
This is just python dance not to talk of elephant or lion dance
Re: Nnamndi Kanu The Hero by ismhab(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
The full python dance never start, na just rehearsal but they are crying to trump, putin, un etc.
No be u say that u ready for war

1 Like

Re: Nnamndi Kanu The Hero by attackgat: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nigerians and their celebration of their failed country

3 Likes

Re: Nnamndi Kanu The Hero by ofai: 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
attackgat:
Nigerians and their celebration of their failed country

My brother, their moronic tendencies amazes me
Re: Nnamndi Kanu The Hero by ElsonMorali: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2017
ofai:
Some People indeed lose sleep over kanu.

Kanu is a legend.

Legend Extra Stout?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamndi Kanu The Hero by ofai: 12:06am On Sep 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Legend Extra Stout?

It's not my fault you lack comprehension. Suck it up.

1 Like

Re: Nnamndi Kanu The Hero by ElsonMorali: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2017
ofai:

It's not my fault you lack comprehension. Suck it up.

So you can't take a joke. Come on, lighten up. Life ain't that tough, unless of course you're a Biafran, then life is indeed tough for you. In that case accept my sympathies.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Babylon System....who Remembers This? / IPOB Not A Terror Group –EU / Jordanian Airforce Officers Arrive Nigeria To Help Fight Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.