Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) (59594 Views)

Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by Rallyman: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2017
GOD PLEASE OOO I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS O.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOekXo6VpHM
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by komekn(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2017
zionmde:
This thread was supposed to keep people abreast of the situation in abia, why dont yorubas and hausas stay away from this thread so that we can get accurate situation there. I dont know wen kids here will grow up. for those derailing the thread must everything be tribal bashing, why dont people know wen u sheath their tribal swords. I suggest even Igbos not in the state should keep quiet. information is power

Pls someone in the north should open a thread because something must go on there. Let nairaland for once be a source of safety directions for people.. let people stop this madness

Your proposition is intrinsically TRIBALIST let only Igbo's comment.

Hypocritical delusion.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by NPComplete: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2017
RexEmmyGee:

Okay since igbos are not the pillars of Nigeria economy, tell me the reason why he cant let them go. What is he doing with liabilities.
Am not bragging am Igbo and I dont support this agitation but if igbos get want they want, Nigeria economy will be affected. No doubt

That's what u don't understand. You guys are just too emotional u should be thinking instead. Use your heads. Its the same reason China is claiming Taiwan even though they can be OK without them. Its the same reason Britain is clinging on to Gibraltar and the Falkan Islands.
If Nigeria decides to give Biafra their own country today, what's to stop every other inconsequential group from asking to break away too? See the problem? It is bigger than u. Think!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by ironheart(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Fazemood:

And who are the 'we'? coward, even in the north you couldn't achieve your aim of annihilating the ibos, how do you think that you can raise a finger in the east?
when it's red, let me know
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by ironheart(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2017
400billionman:

Just shut up.

Who is causing the unrest ? Not the army ?
send me pictures please
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by ironheart(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2017
[quote author=navyseal2220 post=60436266][/quote]when you have nothing to say, u type Yoruba, you need to get educated. With proper education, you guys would have avoided all these
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by komekn(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2017
[quote author=treasurelites post=60443616] also understand that people who follow kanu are not fools. All kanu is asking is for a referandum. Why are soildiers killing them? Give them a referandum and if they are fools why not butt them out of nigeria?.[/quote

Use the democratic institutions and framework that exists and is representative of the entire igbo region of Nigeria.

Not the inflammatory rantings of a megalomaniac despot that you call supreme leader. He talks for IPOB not for the Igbo region.

WHO GAVE HIM AND YOU THE MANDATE TO SPEAK FOR ALL THE IBOS IN NIGERIA.

He is simply Posturing without authority he is an illegal imposter. Self declared leader.

His actions are an affront to democracy yet he says his movement is non violence.

Open your eyes Who is SPONSORING HIM.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by komekn(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2017
treasurelites:
also understand that people who follow kanu are not fools. All kanu is asking is for a referandum. Why are soildiers killing them? Give them a referandum and if they are fools why not butt them out of nigeria?.

Use the democratic institutions and framework that exists and is representative of the entire igbo region of Nigeria.

Not the inflammatory rantings of a megalomaniac despot that you call supreme leader. He talks for IPOB not for the Igbo region.

WHO GAVE HIM AND YOU THE MANDATE TO SPEAK FOR ALL THE IBOS IN NIGERIA.

He is simply Posturing without authority he is an illegal imposter. Self declared leader.

His actions are an affront to democracy yet he says his movement is non violence.

Open your eyes Who is SPONSORING HIM.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by 400billionman: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2017
ironheart:
send me pictures please

It is the duty of the Abia state governor to resist stupid acts from happening inside his state.

There was no fighting or unrest in Abia and someone decides to deploy soldiers and tanks.

Is that not PROVOCATION ?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by Elbowroom: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
prince4pro:
Serious shooting we are outside right now,inside our compound, making every possible kind of noise we can afford. This is getting really serious

Una never chichumtin
Lol

Una want war na?

Now una don see the intro

U won't sleep
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by Elbowroom: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
Same in my area too,(umule) whats happening, oluwa save ur children

Una never chichumtin
Lol

Una want war na?

U won't sleep
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by zionmde: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
komekn:

Your proposition is intrinsically TRIBALIST let only Igbo's comment.

Hypocritical delusion.
please try to read that post u quoted again carefully. apart from this it will be of help to u if u always read in between lines before conclusions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Elbowroom:

Una never chichumtin
Lol

Una want war na?

U won't sleep
read my other post before you quote me dummy
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by Uthman75: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
who ever post this trend is very stupid and tribalistic by nature. Giving a false news and bringing confusions. All what you guys know is always blaming "Hausa/Fulani", rite?
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
First Hand Information,all the way from Aba

My mum called me this morning to tell my sister who came visiting, not to come back this weekend till the air is cleared. Here is the breakdown of what she told me is happening at Aba.

1. The mob parading themselves as IPod are breaking shops at cemetery market and stealing people's goods, claiming that the shops belong to Hausa people. They are using this opportunity to rob people.
2.They carry out these looting at night, people don't sleep at night again because of the noise they make ,either by shooting on the air or druming and singing
3.There is no single activities going on in aba,no cars on the road, no business activities, for the fear of being shot at, already a young boy was killed this morning at his tailoring shop by the army
4.People are running away from their homes to remote areas around aba
5.They are breaking into banks to steal e. g union bank situated at port Harcourt road.
6.They are pulling down police sign board and reselling them
I think these set of people are concerned about their stomach, rather than Biafra.THERE IS HUNGER IN ABA.... sorry to say, but Biafra can not by achieved with this kind of people.
Our problem is not with Nigeria, it's within us. l am really disappointed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by ironheart(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
400billionman:

It is the duty of the Abia state governor to resist stupid acts from happening inside his state.

There was no fighting or unrest in Abia and someone decides to deploy soldiers and tanks.

provoking who? Soldiers cannot move freelyin there country, can't they choose where they wish to train? Except you guys have something your hiding

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by omogin(f): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

him dey aso rock, goan beat him cool
I want to start with tinubu first

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by RexEmmyGee: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
NPComplete:

That's what u don't understand. You guys are just too emotional u should be thinking instead. Use your heads. Its the same reason China is claiming Taiwan even though they can be OK without them. Its the same reason Britain is clinging on to Gibraltar and the Falkan Islands.
If Nigeria decides to give Biafra their own country today, what's to stop every other inconsequential group from asking to break away too? See the problem? It is bigger than u. Think!!!!!!!!

There is nothing emotional here. If Nigeria has something to offer, why will people want to go??

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by soflygerian(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
ironheart:
provoking who? Soldiers cannot move freelyin there country, can't they choose where they wish to train? Except you guys have something your hiding
your just being petty with your questions..
If a matured man starts chasing a goat without wanting to kill(capture) it-just for the sake of fun, won't you find it odd

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by AJJ17(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Rallyman:
GOD PLEASE OOO I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS O.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOekXo6VpHM

Hmmm! Thank God they could not find any hausa to maim,if they did, it would be very deadly for Igbos in the north.

These guys should please think twice.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by Ermacc: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
islandmoon:

that is not gut but foolishness, its more like a game of chess! Yorubas dont fight senseless fight like the igbos
even FAYOSE that you igbos adopted as a son for your presume bravery is not even a smart Yoruba man to me, wisdom is greater than power , that is what Yoruba believe in, it is hard to engage in any meaningful debate with an Igbo person speaking with past experience , they will always want to show power.

have you ever heard any IGBO LEADER made any reasonable or sensible contribution to the recent development? but you read what FEMI FANALA said yesterday.

what is wrong with IGBOS sef?

you have properties every where, yet you want BIAFRA, and you are attacking Northerners in your region, if they start attacking Igbos in the north now, you will start crying but in the real sense, you started it!! your inability to think because of your lack of emotional intelligence will cost you more! your leaders are there looking and doing nothing, while you are here yelling on Nairaland.

if igbo leaders need my advice , I will offer it at a price, but the question is do you even have a leader? look at charly boy or who again is your leader sef? you dont keep your sense at home and go to war without no sense, its a no brainer

you will never hear a word from your top politicians, I wonder how you intend to rule the so called Biafra with Kanu as your leader, because you have not made any arrangement prior to that, some hoodlum will hijack your land locked region, how do you intend to import sef? I also see power struggle between KANU ABIA igbos, Enugu, and the ANAMBRANS who believe they are the aborigines , so many unsolved puzzles.

only you have nnamdi kanu to benefit from buhari absence, still same you have charly boy asking him to resume or resign, now he has resumed
still you looking for hausa person in the bus to attack, I just dont get it.
where is your sense?
I'm not igbo
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by TEYA: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
CuteMorriz:
why are you lying? Haba!!! No Igbo can come to you to attack you unless in self defence. You are a lying liar...
Really!? So the igbos that are looking for hausa people in the bus are looking for them to kill them in self defense?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by alaskido(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan handed a very peaceful country to this dictator called Buhari. Now he has turned the country into a war zone. Everywhere is volatile. Strike everywhere, hunger everywhere. Na wa o. God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by komekn(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
400billionman:

NO IT IS CERTAINLY NOT.

Declaring a secessionist movement and instituting a militant group disrupting the peace. Then to add insult to Injury with the height of criminal impudence saying you REFUSE FOR ELECTIONS TO TAKE PLACE IN THE STATE.

That's an act of lawlessness and criminality.

Then you have your members posturing provocatively, harassing and intimidating the citizenry. Are those acts of peace loving society.

Your actions wilfully invited the Army not the other way round.

I have seen the act's of wanton violence stopping buses looking for Hausa and Fulani people to kill. I really believe the army have been very lenient.

I watched IPOB members throwing stones and threatening violence with rudimentary arms but arms they were.

Who therefore PROVOKED this response from the Nigerian Army ?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by ironheart(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
soflygerian:
your just being petty with your questions..
If a matured man starts chasing a goat without wanting to kill(capture) it-just for the sake of fun, won't you find it odd
answer the question n stop dodging. Be reasonable n come up with a defence instead of attacking my personality
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Gunshots since morning , heavy ones , even right now . Who are these ignorant people disturbing my sleep ? I don't support the repugnant display of foolishness from either side , why all these na ?
Chai shocked

Keep off the windows.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by komekn(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
zionmde:

please try to read that post u quoted again carefully. apart from this it will be of help to u if u always read in between lines before conclusions

Your post is somewhat ambiguous in its diction and presentation.

But looking at the peaceful spirit and intention behind it, i find myself to be mistaken and my response misguided.

A THOUSAND APOLOGIES.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by komekn(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
ikechizoba:
First Hand Information,all the way from Aba

My mum called me this morning to tell my sister who came visiting, not to come back this weekend till the air is cleared. Here is the breakdown of what she told me is happening at Aba.

1. The mob parading themselves as IPod are breaking shops at cemetery market and stealing people's goods, claiming that the shops belong to Hausa people. They are using this opportunity to rob people.
2.They carry out these looting at night, people don't sleep at night again because of the noise they make ,either by shooting on the air or druming and singing
3.There is no single activities going on in aba,no cars on the road, no business activities, for the fear of being shot at, already a young boy was killed this morning at his tailoring shop by the army
4.People are running away from their homes to remote areas around aba
5.They are breaking into banks to steal e. g union bank situated at port Harcourt road.
6.They are pulling down police sign board and reselling them
I think these set of people are concerned about their stomach, rather than Biafra.THERE IS HUNGER IN ABA.... sorry to say, but Biafra can not by achieved with this kind of people.
Our problem is not with Nigeria, it's within us. l am really disappointed

THE BITTER COMPLETE AND UNDILUTED TRUTH NOT FROM A MAN BUT A TRUE IBO WOMAN STANDING UP FOR WHATS RIGHT

Wish there more people like you bold enough to say the truth.
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by zionmde: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
komekn:

Your post is somewhat ambiguous in its diction and presentation.

But looking at the peaceful spirit and intention behind it, i find myself to be mistaken and my response misguided.

A THOUSAND APOLOGIES.
its alright

But am not a tribalist. I always believe the truth must be told whether it hurts Igbos or Hausas or yorubas because i believe peace is priceless
Re: Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) by DLioness(f): 12:32am On Sep 15, 2017
PaulOgenyi:
Abia state is a cursed state. The FG should declare a state of emergency in the state and use the opportunity to level it with bombs. DLioness
This ur series of mentions are you sure your head has nt already bn bombed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.