Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend (38676 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by LordBaelish: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2017
odiereke:
They looked cute together

TF?
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by Biddypearl(f): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2017
smh
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by Antoeni(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2017
Iceberg ke, pls pardon me i dont think i him know , is he a Ghanaian too?
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by brownsugar23: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2017
so everything is news in nigeria that guy way person never hear him song self
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by brownsugar23: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2017
Antoeni:
Iceberg ke, pls pardon me i dont think i him know , is he a Ghanaian too?

abeg help me ask them ooo
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by Antoeni(m): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2017
Iceberg ke, pls pardon me i dont think i know Him , is he a Ghanaian too?
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by suremanpatriot: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2017
At ya age u stil talk of bf where ya,mates are cookin for their husband. Yo so cheap and shameless. Go wash ya face and look again in d mirror.
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by sukkot: 9:55am On Sep 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This boy is just sucking the life out of this gal
how ? is she not the one with 3 kids ? look to me like she is the one sucking the life out of him. most women with 3 kids will not be so lucky to get a broke nigga talk less of a young good looking rich male celeb. she the lucky one here. i mean SHE GOT 3 KIDS MAYNE
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by wildchild02: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2017
beautiful couple

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by iamchybs(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2017
How come he forgot to grab her ass this time
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by Iceberg3: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2017
Ladies and gents,its ur boi and superstar ICEBERG in the building,giv it up to the real and genuine ICEBERG Superstar.. cool cool cool

any other iceberg na fake
grin
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by Originalsly: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2017
onyekachee:
beauty and the beast
Which one be beauty?
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by Category1: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2017
zulex880:
UC Browser no gree show me picture angry
I think say na only me dey get this prob.

Na opera I use look the pics
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by MeinKampf: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2017
zulex880:

I bn think say na only me
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by Harrynight(m): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2017
as usual... countdown to dia breakup
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by Wengelly(f): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2017
Sha don break up is my own cock master

Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2017
zulex880:

Bros try opera mini and thank me later
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2017
Zizicardo:
boyfriend and girlfriend at their age undecided
its very normal for the guy but not for Juliet Ibrahim. a guy can have girlfriend at any age. I hope you saw Floyd with his 7 girlfriends yesterday and everybody was praising him but that can't be said for a woman and Floyd might be older than this Ice berg guy
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2017
sukkot:
how ? is she not the one with 3 kids ? look to me like she is the one sucking the life out of him. most women with 3 kids will not be so lucky to get a broke nigga talk less of a young good looking rich male celeb. she the lucky one here. i mean SHE GOT 3 KIDS MAYNE
what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by sukkot: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
what's this one saying?
am saying exactly what you read. now vamoose
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by Babyurgly1(f): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

And they will wedded finally grin
U have no joy. grin
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by attention007(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2017
zulex880:

GLO subscriber
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by ayphoenix(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Ugly
i concur with u
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by troubleseller: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2017
OP, stop misleading the public. What is adorable about this Iceberg Slim now?

Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by zulex880: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2017
attention007:

GLO subscriber
Airtel
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
onyekachee:
beauty and the beast
sorry who's the beast? he or she
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by deluckiest(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jiraefe22:
Now these two have become boring
data reseller scam everywhere. People should ignore his signature ad.
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by Divineluv14(f): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
kn23h:

Type in Ibo please.

Igbo
Re: Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend by Emasel(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This boy is just sucking the life out of this gal

Do you know the boy is much younger than Juliet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-c’s Look To Bambam’s Lingerie 30th Birthday Party / Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.