Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars (1869 Views)

Gear Oil For Acura TL (automatic Transmission) / How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop / I need a good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars by Sezbaby: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Hi All

I recently purchased a 2011 Acura MDX and I'm having a bit of a hard time locating a Good auto shop / mechanic that really understands the car. I even took it to Honda in Apapa but when they came out with the quote, they recommended VTF 4 fluid for the rear differential instead of the manufacturer recommended DSPF fluid.

For the engine, they also recommended 5w-30 in place of the manufacturer recommended 5w-20.
This kinda scared me, so I recalled the vehicle, before we start telling stories.

So please does anyone know any good auto repair workshops or mechanics that truly understand the unique requirements of the Acura Vehicle. There's nothing wrong with the car per se but I'm just being proactive. I have attached a copy of the recommended service fluids
Preferred location is Lagos (within the Lekki, Yaba, Ikeja axis but any area in Lagos is fine as long as they are good)

Thanks

Re: Good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars by mayor2013: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2017
Your location?
Re: Good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars by Sezbaby: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2017
mayor2013:
Your location?

Lagos Please. I have also updated the post to reflect this

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous Car Price On Jiji And Olx / Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale / Exhaust Leak Between Catalyst And Muffer But After O2 Sensors - Worry Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.