Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals (22793 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship / I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2017
How
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by bamisepeters(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2017
Many of us are just taking her word for sex. Intimacy isn't just sex, what about the jist with your partner, the play and the likes? Intimacy isn't just sex and i know you know but only want to make Toke feel bad about her situation.

http://www.bamisepeter.com/2017/09/do-you-know-intimacy-as-revealed-by.html

3 Likes

Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by BoyHuncho(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2017
modelmike7:

Na you be the boy shey?!

And u would know that..how?

Because na u dey help us carry leg tongue
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by bisi16(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2017
No 1 night stands again?

Modified.

Well, intimacy goes beyond sex shaa
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by babyfaceafrica: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2017
bamisepeters:
Many of us are just taking her word for sex. Intimacy isn't just sex, what about the jist with your partner, the play and the likes? Intimacy isn't just sex and i know you know but only want to make Toke feel bad about her situation.
who she EPP?...

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by femi4: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
She may not necessarily be talking about sex( she might be getting this on a regular basis) but I think she means that emotional and intimate( non physical)connection between two individuals. Intimacy is more than sex guys. You could have sex with just anyone without being necessarily been attached or connected to them. It could be just for the pleasure.
In other words, she needs a man. Not just a sex mate but a man she can share her thoughts and moments with. Just like in the picture she shared, the couple seem to be in a deep conversation.
Intimacy without sex is incomplete. There is no crime in yearning for sex
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by pooozeee(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2017
it is not easy to be alone
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by Lexusgs430: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
She may not necessarily be talking about sex( she might be getting this on a regular basis) but I think she means that emotional and intimate( non physical)connection between two individuals. Intimacy is more than sex guys. You could have sex with just anyone without being necessarily been attached or connected to them. It could be just for the pleasure.
In other words, she needs a man. Not just a sex mate but a man she can share her thoughts and moments with. Just like in the picture she shared, the couple seem to be in a deep conversation.

Let's share our thoughts and moments, are you game?
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by samail10(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2017
its only in buhari regime that is not accepted. is man has course a lot prblm before but not any body to blame. Northern people controlling us but forget what Karl Max said that conflict will arise as a result of one region claiming to ruling the country and they say their are majority. while other are less then but has all resource d country depend on. that is what kanu is doing is right
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by Mryacks: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2017
These people and attention seeking..
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by columbus007(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2017
Ok
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by millhouse: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2017
So all the galos with minister of transport since ,wetin she dey call that one? Acting?
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by rocketsky11: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Reasons why you have to choose a man you love and who loves you back. Too many relationships die for the same reason. No love. Chai!!! Even online you can find the right people to love for serious relationships . LostRib.com sef has great singles who meet looking to get married.Take a look for your self http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v. Hope Toke gets her relationship back on track though. She's great and deserves a great man by her side.

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by legalgoon: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

I'm so glad you also understood this. Most people here are just shallow.

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by shedy03(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2017
tyson98:
Person wey gt steady small boy wey dey fvck am
ehhh! how u take know?
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by Svelte98(f): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Tamarapetty:
who cares? i believe the title of that movie is 'THINK LIKE A MAN'

No, it's Being MaryJane Season 4, Episode 19.
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by Tamarapetty(f): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2017
Svelte98:

No, it's Being MaryJane Season 4, Episode 19.
oh, i thought the lady was taraji p henpson
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2017
lieday
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2017
Tamarapetty:
who cares? i believe the title of that movie is 'THINK LIKE A MAN'
Who ask this one self
see as she pose like guinea fowl for picture. cheesy
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by Tamarapetty(f): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Rextayne:
Who asked this one self
who asked you to quote me
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2017
Tamarapetty:
who asked you to quote me
Dumbo!
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by Amos87(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2017
tyson98:
Person wey gt steady small boy wey dey fvck am
No mind that attention seeker jaree
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by Josh44s(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2017
How is this news na angry
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by BluntBoy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

You are right. Many people do not understand the difference. I remember when I was serving, my landlord was an Alhaji. There is no how you won't know when he wants to have sex with his wife. It is always like a war.

It always goes like this:

ALHAJI: Bo iro, ki lo n se e? (Remove wrapper now. What is wrong?)

WIFE: E de rora, Alhaji (Why can't you take it easy, Alhaji?)

Silence. Alhaji would be grunting as though he was being forced to have sex.

ALHAJI (slaps flesh): Gbedu duro, ori e buru ni? (Hold your ass stable, have you become unfortunate?)

WIFE: E de rora. E wa pa mi bi? (Why not take it easy? Do you want to kill me?)
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by wildchild02: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Holla at your boy grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by DozieInc(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

She should mold one for herself, sowee for her though.
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by Ssms(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Evaberry:

All these people sef

when maje was tearing her up

she didn't disturb us

Now that she's alone She's disturbing us
Evaberry on Ds one.....always waiting for ur comments

intimacy ko intimacy ni

get yourself a boy toy and let's rest
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by dumie(f): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
She sure lives for the Internet
Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by DkJay: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Finally, somebody with sense

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by free2ryhme: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa while watching a movie last night revealed she miss intimacy when a sex scene came on. The Vlogger who officially divorced her husband, Maje last year has been dating US based Oluseyi Kuye.

So, this only means two things; She is no longer with Oluseyi (single) or she is celibate.

http://www.lailasblog.com/miss-intimacy-toke-makinwa-reveals/

Cc; lalasticlala

All of you girls that is shouting I don't need a man

Make una see una aunty dey confess oooo

Re: 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals by deeola01: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
Florblu:
I receive the strength to believe no one has been greasing her nuts

Women don't have nuts undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns For Her EP Cover / Rapper Vector Celebrates His Daughter, Milaré’, On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Empress Njamah, Friends Hold Candle Night For Ada Ameh: Chris Morgan To Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.