Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP (13181 Views)

Uyo Yahoo School Proprietor Bags 10 Years Jail Term For Fraud / EFCC Arrests Ajayi Oluwabukola Temitope, Ibadan Socialite For Alleged N25m Fraud / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2017
donbrowser:

You are heartless. If your sister was among the corp members that died. You won't come here and be typing rubbish for me.

I can now see that you do not mean well... Stop quoting me.
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by claremont(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2017
donbrowser:

I usually access Nairaland with USA and Iceland IP addresses, so?

Not a problem. A vpn can be unmasked to reveal the true IP. It's easy.
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by Hussainvictor12: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2017
So only d rich won't go to jail cuz they can pay the 25m fine

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by donbrowser(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2017
fergie001:

Not only that,he or his MODS should not claim innocence,
What is the meaning of this type of monikers:
AWOisACoward
EponOjuku
AWOiscursed
BuhariISMad

When he permits,monikers that are hate speeches itself.
Cc Seun Lalasticlala
I've been saying it for long that monikers like this fuel tribalism and hate speeches but I'm yet to see anyone I reported being banned
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by donbrowser(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2017
claremont:

Bros just keep quiet if you can't tell me where I am presently.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by donbrowser(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2017
masterpolyglot:

I can now see that you do not mean well... Stop quoting me.
Kanu is not balanced mentally I agree but you should also agree that Buhari has done worse in the past

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by somehow: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2017
Examples of the hate speeches are?
eleojo23:
The same hate speech that brought this government to power....

Issokay...
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by eleojo23: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2017
somehow:
Examples of the hate speeches are?
What is the meaning of dogs and baboon being soaked in blood?

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by kilokeys(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2017
masterpolyglot:
The truth must be told. Let's call a spade a spade cos nobody is ready for the repercussions of Nnamdi Kanu's hate speeches. The Hutu and Tutsi war in Rwanda was fueled by hate speeches on the Radio, with their masterminds instructing the Hutus to kill the Tutsis which resulted in a nationwide mass murder of innocent lives. Yet, Igbos both educated and illiterate hail Nnamdi Kanu as their saviour and leader despite his hate speeches and treasonable offences. For once, I am ashamed of the Igbos in this country and they have lost my respect.

I am sure he will be re-arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment cos there is blood on his hands and that of his followers already.

Can you see how the devil always recruits people for violence...

do not generalise.. there are ibos that have businesses to run, a family to protect that dont give a hoot about biafra

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by fergie001: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2017
donbrowser:

Cc Seun Lalasticlala
I've been saying it for long that monikers like this fuel tribalism and hate speeches but I'm yet to see anyone I reported being banned
That is the problem,
There must be a national course and understanding and be more strict with some of these.
Irrespective,the APC is hate-speech personified,
Irrespective,hate speeches brought them to power,

We the upcoming generation must deviate from that process.....starting here.

Check all those monikers,august,July,may 2017,opened for only 1 reason,fuel abuses here....
Do you know how many monikers was opened here just this week just to fuel the crisis in Abia,instead of calming nerves.
That is why they do not take the youths serious.
I wonder what will be going on the politician's minds when they read NL,they will laugh their bellies out.

God will help us.
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by somehow: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2017
It's a parable which has been analysed and explained countless times before now.

And how did that parable bring any govt to power? You mean dog and baboon voted in this govt while humans stayed away?
eleojo23:

What is the meaning of dogs and baboon being soaked in blood?
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by donbrowser(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2017
fergie001:

That is the problem,
There must be a national course and understanding and be more strict with some of these.
Irrespective,thr APC is hate-speech personified,
Irrespective,hate speeches brought them to power,

We the upcoming generation must deviate from that process.....starting here.

Check all those monikers,august,July,may 2017,opened for only 1 reason,fuel abuses here....
Do you know how many monikers was opened here just this week just to fuel the crisis in Abia,instead of calming nerves.
God will help us.
Cc Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44
I'm sure if Nairaland must boast of increasing members, the names should at least be something to write home about.
Tribalism is on high here and you need to act sir.
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by 400billionman: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2017
spyg1:
Sir up till now the jail term for corruption which Buhari administration is fighting has not been specified.

Jail term for corruption is served on the pages of newspapers.

That's how far our justice system can go.

They play to the gallery.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by fergie001: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2017
donbrowser:

Cc Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44
I'm sure if Nairaland must boast of increasing members, the names should at least be something to write home about.
Tribalism is on high here and you need to act sir.
I pray they listen.
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by oluchi557(f): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
hate speech started from the beginnig of this government when buhari said babbon and dogs would be soaked by blood and the most recent one by lauretta onochie on her comment on why the python dance at east,IG start arresting those at the top then we would know u are serious

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by robosky02(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
midehi2:
Gbam! starting from here, let us love one another and become one Nigeria

lovely love on nairaland

issorite grin
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by stanluiz(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2017
masterpolyglot:
The truth must be told. Let's call a spade a spade cos nobody is ready for the repercussions of Nnamdi Kanu's hate speeches. The Hutu and Tutsi war in Rwanda was fueled by hate speeches on the Radio, with their masterminds instructing the Hutus to kill the Tutsis which resulted in a nationwide mass murder of innocent lives. Yet, Igbos both educated and illiterate hail Nnamdi Kanu as their saviour and leader despite his hate speeches and treasonable offences. For once, I am ashamed of the Igbos in this country and they have lost my respect.

I am sure he will be re-arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment cos there is blood on his hands and that of his followers already.

Can you see how the devil always recruits people for violence...
Oba akiolu hate speeches against Igbo voters in Lagos didn't some Yorubas supported him and were calling for genocide like the like of Dr ariyo in Texas USA.You people are also guilty of the hate speeches so stop condemning others. Shameless hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by Klington: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2017
modelmike7:
[s]Feel free to condemn PMB but tell Nigerians where you were and what you did when Nnamdi KANU made all these "Hate speeches"
When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler" Nnamdi Kanu
2. "If U find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill d baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard" Nnamdi Kanu
3. "@MBuhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist." Nnamdi Kanu
4. "Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed." Nnamdi Kanu
5. ''Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die." Nnamdi Kanu
6. "Pastor Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade." Nnamdi Kanu
7. "The imbecilic @GEJonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat." Nnamdi Kanu
7. "The imbecilic @GEJonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat." Nnamdi Kanu
9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu
10. "@MBuhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there." Nnamdi Kanu
11. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools." Nnamdi Kanu
12. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising." Kanu
13. "It's either Biafra or death..." Nnamdi Kanu
Above are just samples of Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB BIAFRA
#HateSpeech
[/s]

Where also were you when ur pay master, the originator of hate speech stated categorically after 2011 election that baboons and monkeys will be soaked in their blood,which eventually led to the senseless killing of innocent nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by OkunrinMeta: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2017
fratermathy:

And how will they arrest NL offenders? This is a faceless forum.

Maybe Seun would have to make it mandatory to link Facebook or Twitter accounts to Nairaland profiles. That's the only way to reduce faceless hate-spitters on NL.

So why cant I create an anonymous facebook account to link to my anonymous NL account?

And

Is there any legal obligation for Seun to change his business model in order to aid incompetent law enforcement agencies? Especially where such change can drive people to competitors who value privacy?
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by EKOSuperior(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Oga Idris even this nonsense you are blabbing is also a hate speech. You are controlled about by your political allies, the likes of Buhari and other clueless port-belly politicians. For the fine I don't have it but as for the jail term, here am I.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by oneligeria: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2017
They are simply trying to gag freedom of expression. We shall resist tyranny make no mistake about that.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by midehi2(f): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2017
robosky02:

lovely love on nairaland

issorite grin
It can be achieved, its just our mentality is seriously sick
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by iammolise(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2017
it's only an incompetent, confused and disorientated government with no perspective as to anything that will be taking hate speech seriously... I laff, so if i make a hate speech on fb now i'll be fined 25 m naira, i will .literally cough it up... Mtcheeewww!!! Nonsense!!!.... Make una no think about bigger issue on ground na hate speech una dey pursue up n down... In fact i don vex, na hate speech i go dey post henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by somehow: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2017
You and your like won't stop peddling lies.
oluchi557:
hate speech started from the beginnig of this government when buhari said babbon and dogs would be soaked by blood and the most recent one by lauretta onochie on her comment on why the python dance at east,IG start arresting those at the top then we would know u are serious

Why is Buhari’s ‘kare jini, biri jini’ any different? Shorn of all the literal and decontexualized misrepresentations, it simply means ‘a serious contest’ i.e. the attitude of not giving up by the parties involved. ‘Kare jini, biri jini’, in a corpus checking on the contexts and collocates of the proverb, is mostly used where fierce competitions occur especially in sports and politics. Literal translation of this saying is mischievous crude and banal for even if we don’t understanding Hausa, are Nigerians actually ‘baboons’ (literal not figurative!)? One is disappointed that a person of Dr Abati’s intellectual caliber has taken this philistine ‘joke’ to higher planes to impute the calling of Nigerian voters as ‘baboons’ and ‘dogs’ to Buhari. This is to further estrange and alienate him from the people for their 2015’s political success. If someone, for example, told me that ‘it rained cats and dogs yesterday’, then my translation into, say, Hausa, will not only be that literal cats and dogs have fallen from the sky but that the people in the area have become cats and dogs also. Abati (PhD Dramatic Arts), this is the abysmal descent of that your unfortunate response and this analogy captures how yours may read to discerning minds. for the price of lucre, many great intellectuals have committed intellectual suicide and fallen prey to the wiles and machinations of politicians only to come seeking for that hard earned reputation when it is too late and when the orgy is over.
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by DJInfluence: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2017
because of speech una want jail person 25 years. Those Fulani herdsmen that kills, maim and commit all level of atrocity again unarmed civilians nko? This yeye gov never come out to even threaten them. Yeye politicians effri where.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by oluchi557(f): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
must u comment,good english is when u write what someone can read ,
somehow:
You and your like won't stop peddling lies.

Why is Buhari’s ‘kare jini, biri jini’ any different? Shorn of all the literal and decontexualized misrepresentations, it simply means ‘a serious contest’ i.e. the attitude of not giving up by the parties involved. ‘Kare jini, biri jini’, in a corpus checking on the contexts and collocates of the proverb, is mostly used where fierce competitions occur especially in sports and politics. Literal translation of this saying is mischievous crude and banal for even if we don’t understanding Hausa, are Nigerians actually ‘baboons’ (literal not figurative!)? One is disappointed that a person of Dr Abati’s intellectual caliber has taken this philistine ‘joke’ to higher planes to impute the calling of Nigerian voters as ‘baboons’ and ‘dogs’ to Buhari. This is to further estrange and alienate him from the people for their 2015’s political success. If someone, for example, told me that ‘it rained cats and dogs yesterday’, then my translation into, say, Hausa, will not only be that literal cats and dogs have fallen from the sky but that the people in the area have become cats and dogs also. Abati (PhD Dramatic Arts), this is the abysmal descent of that your unfortunate response and this analogy captures how yours may read to discerning minds. for the price of lucre, many great intellectuals have committed intellectual suicide and fallen prey to the wiles and machinations of politicians only to come seeking for that hard earned reputation when it is too late and when the orgy is over.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by somehow: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Do you even make sense to yourself?
oluchi557:
must u comment,good english is when u write what someone can read ,
Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Thebest12:
The programme has taken place in four geo-political zones of the country. They are North-Central, North West, South West and South South.
(The Sun)

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-hate-speech-offenders-risk.html

This is the evidence that, Southeast is nolonger in Nigeria's map and policies.

Southeast region is now democratically Biafra nation.

Biafra need to take Nigeria government and it terrorists in military's uniforms to ICC. Also to the UN to tell Nigeria government to stay away from Biafraland also to hand over all the documents related to all the resources belongs to the region to the leaders of Indeginous People Of Biafra. With imitate effect.

Those guys in military uniforms are boko haram and herdsmen terrorists sponsored by Nigeria government led Buhari to make Biafraland unrest and ungovernable.

Nigeria government security agencies stay away from IPOB led Biafra's territory.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by Zeze06(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
They don't know... cry

nikz:

Exactly what was on my mind while reading. What goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by KEVIND: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
claremont:

Which VPN. The so called federal govt has not been able to stop or jam Radio Biafra.All I know is that I'll continue to bear my mind on any issues on any platform the way I like whether they like it or yes.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by slivertongue: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
ok

start with buhari and lai

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nothing has been done to improve the economy so far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War / Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual / Rivers Issues FG 48 Hours To Unmask Those Behind Odili’s House Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.