Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire (41372 Views)

Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures / Pictures Of Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by pasol4real(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
SamzackD:

This goes to show how far your Biafra would go,

cause you guy's are destroying public properties and threatening lives which only proves that IPOB is a violent group and the Nigeria army was sent to quell their activities in the SE, so any case you think you've got against the Nigeria army with the ICC was destroyed the moment your brothers resorted to using violence against the military

My only advice to you guys is to denounce your membership with the IPOB cause you guys are now terrorist's and every member of the IPOB would be treated as such
It is u your father n family n ur afonja pigs that are terrorists.
So u xpect them to fold their arms n watch those useless soldiers kill them abi ?
We are only defending ourselves n this is very much allowed anywhere in the world .
As for convincing the world of the terror being metted against the igbos ,thats not à problem cos,thanks to ingenious n brave biafrans the vidéos are well documented.
Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by pasol4real(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
an0daGuy:

chai! op, you really made sense with this ya post

I am still searching for any links to the soldiers or hausas that those useless ipob miscreants have murdered or lynched on google and bing but i can not find any, can you help me with a link? just one will do. I need to write a report about it and submit to my oga today.

i remember reading about that time the civil war started, Gowon told the world that he would squash the biafran rebels under a few days tops, but in the end Gowon fought them for 3 years straight and the worst thing is that for Gowon to win he resorted to starving the innocent biafran women and children to death for the biafran rebel soldiers to be forced to surrender.

that one na over 50 years ago oh, so if buhari decide to start him own war now wey biafran rebels don plenty finish like dis ehn . . . be like say na 10 years this second civil war go last before e finish. the worst thing be say the country go still divide no matter who win this next war. and no forget say everybody go dey involv
ed this time even you and me (or our families)
Dont mind them .
This time around the war wud be bad
The war wud not be fought just in the east.
The north n West wud feel the wrath of the angry igbos
Nuclear weapons wud be freely used ........
Menh e go bad gan
Nigerians wud beg us to go after we are done with this shit of à country

1 Like

Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by an0daGuy: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
pasol4real:

Dont mind them .
This time around the war wud be bad
The war wud not be fought just in the east.
The north n West wud feel the wrath of the angry igbos
Nuclear weapons wud be freely used ........
Menh e go bad gan
Nigerians wud beg us to go after we are done with this shit of à country

na the koko be dat finally.

imagine killing unarmed citizens that have not killed a soul.

because dem no dey teach history for secondary school again all these teenagers think say dem nor go involve for the war? no wahala

shebi na war? everybody go feel am grin
Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by cytell56: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
buhari should take his python sojas back to sambisa forest. Their presence bringing more harm than good

Na una go suffer am
Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by an0daGuy: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
nNEOo:

baba u wan use laff finish me but na truth u talk oh all of us go de involve me no fit let one civilin com soldier int me atulatul grin

nwanne mba nu, as a son of the soil how you go gree?

igbos have never been cowards, not yesterday, not today never going to be tomorrow
Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by an0daGuy: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
soulpiano23:
This is just too childish!!!Your reasoning faculty is far below KG 1 pupils

shut up oga

it is the undiluted truth i wrote, if you are delusional na ya own wahala be dat

i even made it sound humorous self angry
Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
cytell56:

Na una go suffer am
they have being chased out tongue
Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by an0daGuy: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
WiseFool2:

How old are you?

see oga forget about how old i am

even a 5 year old kid will see white and never recognize it as black

telling the truth is not by age, if the truth dey fear you na ya own palava be dat

kiss the truth kiss
Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by frank202012: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
blacknp:
Cry Baby did the atrocities of boko haram stop you from going to work?be waiting for Nigeria to destroy.

and nigerian army that can't wipe book haram,u re hoping to fight on two front ?
Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by dizzyime: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari, To Emerge As Vice President To Osinbajo, As Buhari Set To Resign On Health Grounds
Sahara Reporters have released a sound uncovering the phone discussions between two individuals from the intrigue around President Muhammadu Buhari.

The discussions include a proposal that Buhari ought to leave his office, in view of his evil wellbeing, with intrigue forefront, Abba Kyari, his Chief of Staff, getting to be Vice President to Yemi Osinbajo.

Alluding to Buhari’s weakness, the guest mirrors the perplexity inside the scheme: “They held a meeting, including Sani Zango Daura. They said they held a meeting; they are searching for an exit plan. They are in a circular drive. They said Mamman Daura is endeavoring to persuade the President to leave on the condition; that Abba Kyari be made Vice President”, he uncovered.

His companion proclaims an exclamation in Hausa dialect.
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/buhari-set-to-resign-on-health-issues/

Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by an0daGuy: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
successman1234:

hear yourself talk, are you making any sense.

You seem to forget the biafara war was on the igbo land and the casualties of the war were the IGBOs, the north and western part of nigeria was very peaceful and business was as usual.

WAR is no good for anybody.

I also wonder what all the prominent igbo men and women are doing, they all seem to be quiet about what his happening.

They forget this is their land and their future.

The truth is the 2 parties and not taking the right steps to solve the problem.

it is true the igbos have been marginalised, however it is not just the igbos, there are many other tribes who have been.

What nnamdi kanu is doing is wrong, and totally unacceptable. have you watched most of the people rallying round him, they are all jobless, unemployed and many uneducated.

when will these all end? has he considered his brothers in the Northern states and how retaliation could have a severe repercussion.

Buhari himself is also very guilty of the problem on ground today. some of his wrong deeds include , loop-sided appointments, not carry the eastern state along and the ordering of NNPC to commence oil search in the north and his over reliance of his military

Buhari should also not forget his inauguration speech" i am for everybody and for nobody"

A true leader is supposed to be sellfless and non bias, those who established the quota system had a reason for it. so as to enable unity.

Buhari is supposed to summon the prominent igbo men in his party, send them to the eastern reigion to here the reason for the agitation

in as much as the south eastern state didnt vote for him, he is the president of the nation and not the president of the North hence he needs to see the east as part of his country.

what we have here is an ideology problem and the only way to permanently fix it, is rational analytical thinking and then taking bold and daring steps.

The millitary should be the last resort.

If i were him i would do a major cabninet shakeup. involve the igbos and other tribes in more in my government.

Also I dont remember buhari visiting the east after being president, sending osibanjo is not the same as the commander in chief being present.

Go personally to all the south eastern state and try to relate with the people on the street, assure them i am aware of their neglect and take immediate steps in fixing them.

Take immediate steps in building infrastructures such as int airport, sea port etc in the south east.
I will also personally speak to the people likes soludo, osita and prominent Igbo Nigerians who spoke when nnamdi was in Jail for his release, to go talk sense into his head.

I will order the court to speed up the case on nnamdi kanu, and if possible influence the court to revoke his bail since he has flaunted all the bail conditions given to him.

NNamdi kanu's actions are wrong, could lead to genocide.

He is not strategic and also not very well coordinated. he needs to look at the over all implications of his actions. Nigeria is big and very complex.

if things get out of hands, britain , US or the UN wont send troops over to Nigeria. These countries like Nigeria as Nigeria because of it large population which possess as a large market for their goods. I am 85 percent certain they have no sympathy for biafara.

I also wonder how come these so called IPOB doesnt have issues with it governors and just the federal Government.

Also I wonder why the state governor is so quiet and silent on how IPOB has been coordinating it affairs.

he as a governor can not be enjoying the dividends of Nigeria and yet fail to take steps.

He needs to enter and agreement with FGN.

oga i go address this ya long post for under, i been bold the points for ya own post wey i wan talk to you about

make i let you know something, e nor good make you see wrong call am right and e no good say you sabi say malaria dey worry you but you go drink typhoid tablet. everything for life need to make sense or else na to change am

you been say the war happen for only east, okay i gree say na there the deaths been dey happen but the reality be say nigeria economy been pause for the duration of that war so e finally affect everybody else in one way or another. that na long time ago, today ipob and bokoharam and fulani habokis dey everywhere and na just one switch wey buhari go flick before all of dem activate kamikaze mode.

BOKO HARAM want ISLAMITAZION (which dey impossible), imagine say pastor business close for 9ja, no nah e better make the country divide so we no go gree

FULANI wan GRAZE for EVERYBODY FARM (no way) so as pipo no gree dem go dey kill the farm owners dem just to loot and run. we no fit allow dem continue nah

IPOB want REFERENDUM (no be outright breaking of the country oh) but 9ja sabi say the referendum fit dey successful so lie lie dem no go ever gree make dem go

so my broda, we dey stalemate for the country situation, na for everybody including nigeria to kuku fight everybody at the same time na. nor be war be dat?

igos and yoruba and hausa and ibibio and ijaw and uhrobo and idoma and tiv and kanuri (in fact tribe) dey marginalized now why? simple . . . because of our useless leaders

many people dey jobless na government cause am, poor leaders who no dey patriotic at all go dey chop put for belle while the country just dey backpedal dey go, you nor sabi say we the masses na mumu all of us? how we go know our problem but we no fit do anything to solve am because we dey fear?

well igbo no dey sabi fear like dat, dem don dey ready for uprising wey go consume everybody. you think say if war start boko haram no go resume in full force? you think say niger delta militants no go support one faction for the war? you think say the fulani cow habokis no go kuku wear uniform kill legit like army or rebel? you think say miscreants no go start to cause problem for ibadan? boko haram sabi speak hause so sokoto no go hard for dem to penetrate when all the nigeria army dey confused

igbos don tire since, other tribes too don tire, everybody dey follow due process all this while but nothing to show, nor be to change tactics? how many more decades we go waste like dis before we igbos wait for every other single tribe to acquire dia own sense?

leaders dey kill us, if we fit catch only dem use do target practice come put fresh people there with iron hand then nigeria fit get chance of working again in maybe like 20 years time, but time nor dey again. ipob don tire

nigeria army actions na him go lead to genocide, nor be kanu own. kanu only dey talk true since but e dey pinch government body hence the show of force to shut am up but e nor go work like that

things don get out of hand already like dis, during the last war the same bargaining chips wey nigeria and biafra use for weapons aid na the crude oil deals, ipob know say biafra still get oil wells to use bargain for support. other countries go even prefer to bargain with biafra because na then get the oil and not even nigeria self

governors and federal government na the same pipo dem, how you wan bite the hand wey dey feed you. why you dey see say south east governors no dey talk na say sem dey vex but because dem be puppet dem no fit do anything other dan to dey chop their share of national cake till dem comot for office

oga, everything i dey talk since na the fact of things now on ground, you no go like am but na koko yarn be dis

ask arand oga angry
Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by nNEOo(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2017
an0daGuy:

nwanne mba nu, as a son of the soil how you go gree?

igbos have never been cowards, not yesterday, not today never going to be tomorrow

gbam....a true igbo is identified with bravery in all endeavours
Re: Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire by soulpiano23(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2017
an0daGuy:

shut up oga

it is the undiluted truth i wrote, if you are delusional na ya own wahala be dat

i even made it sound humorous self angry
You just sounded more like p** and Id***
Wishing you best of luck as you sojourn on this "Undiluted Truth" journey.
Best of Luck!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt / Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You / Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.