Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Friend's Experience With A Yoruba Demon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Experience With A Yoruba Demon (1057 Views)

Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man / Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Experience With A Yoruba Demon by Susanspecs(f): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2017
I'm sure most of us would have heard about the slang YORUBA DEMONS. The slang came out early last year and it has stuck since then, my friend had an encounter with a proper Yoruba demon and the story is so interesting I knew I had to share with you.

Before I share the story, I'll like to first describe these yoruba demons the way I can. Yoruba demons are those guys that will make you forget all the home training they have instilled in you, they are so sleek that you might even know they are lying, but you will be enjoying the lie so much you'll start lying for them just to console yourself.

The way Agege bread is not just made in Agege alone, you can find them everywhere but the "Agege bread" slang is used for any bread that's being hawked inside white nylon. That's how yoruba demons are, they are not just guys from the western region alone, they are everywhere, even Bro Omonuvfe is a proper yoruba demon.

Back to the story, she said she went to this wedding. The groom was her brother's friend, so she sat in the groom's side with her brother and his other friends. She had to receive a call, but because of the loud music in the reception hall, she needed to step out to receive the call. After receiving the call at the back of the hall, she liked the view and she knew if she took pictures there, they would be really nice.

She just saw one fine looking brother, looking like hot chocolate, she walked up to him and asked if he would take pictures of her with her phone. He agreed and took some really nice shots, that was how he started saying how pretty she was looking, and how polite she sounded asking for the pictures, and he really liked her kind of person. He said his name was Bayo, and he would love to talk to her later, and they exchanged numbers.

When she got back to the hall, the guy was sitting two tables away from her table, so he had probably noticed her before. He was staring at her so much her brother's friends noticed, and was hailing her that she had landed a really big fish. She was just feeling herself because the guy was very hot and she was looking forward to talking with him.

As God will have it, as she was stepping out of the hall to go home, she met one very pretty lady who asked her to please snap her, you know the way we ladies are with pictures. As she was taking the pictures, she mistakenly pressed the lock button and when she unlocked, you wouldn't believe whose picture popped up as the screensaver picture, it was uncle bayo. She asked who the fine boy was, the girl blushed and said her fiance.

My friend said she was a little bit shocked, but she and the guy had not talked so she cannot be too sure what the guy wants from her. At night, the guy called her and started saying he was really happy to have met her, that she looks like his kind of person, and he had not had a relationship in the last 5 years, that's was when my friend got shocked.

She mentioned the name of the babe she met earlier and asked if he broke their engagement this morning for him to be single at night. He just ended the call and has not called her since then. That was how God saved her, but I was just laughing throughout. It was really funny, but I guessed she was just lucky because she might have gone far before knowing it was a lie

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Experience With A Yoruba Demon by Homeboiy: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2017
My brain is in airplane mode now
can't read this morning
Re: My Friend's Experience With A Yoruba Demon by MhizzAJ(f): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2017
It's a known fact nah
Yoruba guys are heart breakers...these are the set of men that can keep two or three ladies at d same time and u'd never figure it out
They ve got a lot of friends plus they love to party hard

I don't have a problem with those ones who are financially okay...my problem is with those of dem that don't ve money but like chasing women upandan placing extra burden on themselves
Re: My Friend's Experience With A Yoruba Demon by decatalyst(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2017
Kant someone break up an engagement because of a newly found "angel" again?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Experience With A Yoruba Demon by daewoorazer(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2017
Na your friend flash green light, what do u expect him to do as a nigga? Ignore it like a learner?

Na!

(1) (Reply)

Niyi Adenuga, Son Of Billionaire Mike Adenuga Marries Secretly / Things Couples Should Be Doing During Courtship Before Marriage (must Read) / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.