Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) (57671 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by otitokoroleti: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2017
Anticabal:
Let them check well, a yoruba must be involved one way or the other.
Can you please point to where she was linked to Yoruba?

Stop spreading hate speech up and down

here's another hate speech

cc Seun

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by otitokoroleti: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu

Its in politics section
You are free to spread hate messages on the internet especially on nairaland but knows that there's life outside nairaland & the seed of hatred you sowed here today will surely germinate tomorrow.

Cc Seun

Hope you can see that this poster clearly made it clear that hate speech is in politics section?

Does it means that politics section of nairaland is meant for spreading of fake news and hate speech?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by scorpio2013: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2017
Money is not everything my people.
dainformant:
This is really shocking. A teenage girl from Imo State identified as Chidinma Iheoma was caught by security operatives with human head. According to the security men, the head which was detached from the deceased body - was found with the girl who carried it in a bag before she was apprehended.

When quizzed by security operatives in a video footage posted online, she initially claimed she was on her way to bury the head but later disclosed that her friend was the person who cut the head and that she has killed two people so far.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/teenage-girl-caught-security-operatives-human-head-graphic-photos.html
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:
The girl mother is a Yoruba and she is living in her maternal home in Oshogbo

Op upload the video part pls

To my Igbo bothers avoid afonja women from osun, Ogun and Oyo for ur good

Dis tribe is more Dan heartless
chai e pain this useless Igbo from the portopoto erosion ravage Southeast l grin

5 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2017
Dem don upgrade. Developers and miners grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by maxti: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2017
LORDLARGE:
SOMETIMES I WONDER IF RAPTURE HAS TAKEN PLACE,
SIGH

Exactly my thought.
It's good to know there is someone out there who thinks same

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Unbreakable007: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2017
Afonja don enter Imo state
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Papacypaul(m): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked
Chidinma Afonja ooooo mining skull for the second time.

Chisos is Lord.
my brother kindly upgrade ur brain version......bloody Igbos

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by bleskid: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Chisos is Lord.
which time again them catch am? Talk your own let nigeria be a better place.
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by brain54(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
This are Igbos occultist that we have been talking about

Nnamdi KANU is involved

I assure my fellow Nigerians that Python dance will take care of this thrash

Grow some sense bro...some issues are too sensitive to make jokes about especially in public
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by bleskid: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2017
tooth4tooth:
I thought only afonja are skull miners,all these Igbos miscreants will not stop to amuse people, even their teenage girls are professionals. I said it before, their men are tactical combined harvesters ......they use all .No evidence can be traced to them grin grin
na igbo the involve in this kind things pass ,,, free yoruba
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Ximenez(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2017
Anticabal:
Let them check well, a yoruba must be involved one way or the other.
You don't mean it

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2017
angry

Shocking....Things people are willing to for money.

Even this small girl?? Na wah o
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2017
Umunne m na umunna m, we are truly in the last days! embarassed
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Nemesis1: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2017
Seen the video it's actually two people whose head were cut
sarrki:

Mechonu

Its in politics section

It's Igbo

Na dem

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2017
IPOB Girl
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Ximenez(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:

If i ask one small python to dance in your front now, you will be moaning that the World is watching as if it's Game.Of.Thrones

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
This are Igbos occultist that we have been talking about

Nnamdi KANU is involved

I assure my fellow Nigerians that Python dance will take care of this thrash

foolish n demented attention seeker. Sure u re happy you ve been noticed? Olodo
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by zulex880: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2017
This happened is Oshogbo Op not in Imo state, Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by zulex880: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:

That's the link below to watch the video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZAvUymBeej/
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by mmacyndy(f): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2017
what is this world turning into? just negodi
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by bleskid: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Chisos is Lord.
see your face like rosted phyton on nairaland ,,,,, talk your own , they no day pay any comment .. So if you dont know what to say metain silent like enter one chance...
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by laffwitmi: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2017
Flatinooo mining skull
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by bleskid: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Chisos is Lord.
see your face like rosted phyton on nairaland ,,,,, talk your own , they no day pay any comment .. So if you dont know what to say metain silent like mr ibu don enter one chance...
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Wengelly(f): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2017
hummm why u dey lie nah wa for igbo land nah only dem chidinma
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by castrol180(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2017
This Igbo refered to as teenage girl is not at all. This one is a real giant woman inside with evil and black power spirit, it may be that she was sent by ipod boss for ritual against phyton dance. This is not her first time if not how can she be bold enough to carry such in a bag publicly with lies that she wanted to go bury it and later that it was her friend that killed the fellow biafran like her and that she had killed two before which I know is lie...

Biafrans don't kill yourselves finish by yourselves and by the phytons

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by oderinde151(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are solely responsible
If na yoruba now, dem go dey bark upandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by oderinde151(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Afonja blood runs in your vain
u Don shut up, na every fucking tribe dey do rituals in Nigeria...öde oshi
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by ashjay001(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
Probably she was jazzed and use as a carrier....until we get the full gist before one can conclude cos i can't believe she did dis all by herself.

Unfotunately, ds is d 2nd teenage girl involved in ritual related events!?
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by aguiyi2: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2017
This country becomes scarier each passing day.
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2017
what's her name again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member / Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.