Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) (57673 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2017
GMbuharii:
Coneheads are responsible..dem don baptize her...

Anyway,let them hand her over to moi for interrogation and facts 'digging','pumping' for vital info and see if she wont reveal the mumunis pushing her.. grin

Visit a shrink. ..
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by DrogoG(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are solely responsible

What's your proof? Prove it or shut up! You d*umb coward!

IPOB doesn't need useless juju to do anything! IPOB is not a weakling like arewa or oduduwa.

IPOB is neither armed nor murderers and yet powerful!! It conducts the largest peaceful protests in Nigerian history!

Be quiet!!!
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Tobiemmanuel007: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2017
una don do well o weidon ma
karishika in action

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by dubemeagle(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
This are Igbos occultist that we have been talking about

Nnamdi KANU is involved

I assure my fellow Nigerians that Python dance will take care of this thrash

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2017
Igboesika:

I would advise you to visit a physiologist.
Spits !!

Not physiologist bt psychologist

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by NwaScore442(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2017
LORDLARGE:
SOMETIMES I WONDER IF RAPTURE HAS TAKEN PLACE,
SIGH

Lol.. .asin eh.. D evil men do nawadays baffles evn d devil himself
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by pokipoki: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2017
Most of the reported ritualist from the south west were fully grown adults. Now a teenager from the south east is involved in the business now? New dimension to the body part business!!!
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by tommybliss007(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2017
tooth4tooth:
I thought only afonjas are skull miners,all these Igbos miscreants will not stop to amuse people, even their teenage girls are professionals. I said it before, their men are tactical combined harvesters ......they use all .No evidence can be traced to them grin grin
have you forgotten where okija shrine is located
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by samail10(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2017
Igbo are doing right thing now fight for right in the country
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by chrisskynet(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are solely responsible
Your stupidity is flawless
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by queenzaina(f): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2017
na wa ooo shocked[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2017
dainformant:
This is really shocking. A teenage girl from Imo State identified as Chidinma Iheoma was caught by security operatives with human head. According to the security men, the head which was detached from the deceased body - was found with the girl who carried it in a bag before she was apprehended.

When quizzed by security operatives in a video footage posted online, she initially claimed she was on her way to bury the head but later disclosed that her friend was the person who cut the head and that she has killed two people so far.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/teenage-girl-caught-security-operatives-human-head-graphic-photos.html

The skull miners trying to use photochop to elevate igbos to catch up with their own skull mining capabilities. grin
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by patola080(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2017
But ur people can nt do without Afonja manhood ooooooo brain less fool
IgbotiicGirL:
The girl mother is a Yoruba and she is living in her maternal home in Oshogbo

Op upload the video part pls

To my Igbo bothers avoid afonja women from osun, Ogun and Oyo for ur good

Dis tribe is more Dan heartless
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by tommybliss007(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:
The girl mother is a Yoruba and she is living in her maternal home in Oshogbo

Op upload the video part pls

To my Igbo bothers avoid afonja women from osun, Ogun and Oyo for ur good

Dis tribe is more Dan heartless
IPOB denying their kin since 12000BC don't forget where okija shrine is located where mining of skull is like sport
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by hopyroll(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2017
Na dem.

Make dem just send the idiot to my house for punishment.
Make I bleep sense into her empty head.

Omo ale jatijati
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi KANU is involved

My brother u need help. Either U are too young or simply stupid
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2017
Na wa o...evil knows no bound
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2017
Mtcheeeeew
Wetin concern Afonja in this?
Even if she's a descent, does that justify this evil?
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2017
Breaks my heart seeing how people's sense of humanity is now totally in the gutters on despicable threads like this. Throwing tribal jabs like "skull miners" "afonja" "okija" is so repulsive but you small-minded lots have lost it totally.

All regions in Nigeria are culpable in ritual motivated homicides.
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Ikemefuna44: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi KANU is involved

I have always known that your head is a waste of space; your brain is made up of 98% water.
Your bad English says it all.
Next time, it is *These are...* not *This are*. Also, punctuation usage is amiss in your 2% brain.
S-scum
A-abject
R-ruined
R-rusted
K-kinky
I-slowpoke
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Ikemefuna44:

I have always known that your head is a waste of space; your brain is made up of 98% water.
Your bad English says it all.
Next time, it is *These are...* not *This are*. Also, punctuation usage is amiss in your 2% brain.
S-scum
A-abject
R-ruined
R-rusted
K-kinky
I-slowpoke

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by sustained: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2017
grin

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by VeniJu: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi KANU is involved

your obsession with Nnamdi Kanu is making u look stupid.
I believe Kanu is also responsible for all the ones in the southwest.
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by nickxtra(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2017
dainformant:
This is really shocking. A teenage girl from Imo State identified as Chidinma Iheoma was caught by security operatives with human head. According to the security men, the head which was detached from the deceased body - was found with the girl who carried it in a bag before she was apprehended.

When quizzed by security operatives in a video footage posted online, she initially claimed she was on her way to bury the head but later disclosed that her friend was the person who cut the head and that she has killed two people so far.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/teenage-girl-caught-security-operatives-human-head-graphic-photos.html
Is it Naija movie scene or for real?
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by babaireti(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
Please give them Biafra and the following they would have extinguished themselves through cannibalism,ritual and murderous activities.
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by GMbuharii: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Visit a shrink. ..

wud gladly do..how about u tell how ta get ta the one u gat @home,huh?

Oh,hes one of those igbo this,igbo that,uno,just back from 2bu...see bones everwhere...beans don finish am.. grin grin
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by goldman777: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2017
Igbos are gradually becoming the boko haram of the east.the next time u will hear she is a suicide bomber for nnamdi kanu.the east gradually degrading to a crisis zone
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Edigrows: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2017
Sniper12:
see the video here---https://www.facebook.com/hajmaja/posts/10214537177923879
person go add this one on facebook or baddo thinking he go fit pansh her ass and kitty, she go just drug u mine ya skull chai

cry cry Jesus Christ!
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by hgnbello(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2017
Lord have mercy on us nd forgive us..
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2017
LORDLARGE:
SOMETIMES I WONDER IF RAPTURE HAS TAKEN PLACE,
SIGH

I think it has without most people realising. The present world could actually be the same hell spoken about in religious books. grin
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Asapchris(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2017
chris4gold:
Here to check name. Shikenah...
chris4gold:
Here to check name. Shikenah...
seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) / Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.