Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Multilingual BSC/HND Fresh Graduates Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Multilingual BSC/HND Fresh Graduates Needed (1565 Views)

Fresh University Graduates Needed. / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multilingual BSC/HND Fresh Graduates Needed by ICSLimited: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2017
We are currently sourcing for Multilingual BSC/HND fresh graduates for a reputable client IN LAGOS.

The candidates must be able to speak IGBO & HAUSA fluently.
send their cvs to cofili@icsoutsourcing.com.

Please note that only candidates that meet the specifications will be contacted.

Re: Multilingual BSC/HND Fresh Graduates Needed by Chommieblaq(f): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
ICSLimited:
We are currently sourcing for Multilingual BSC/HND fresh graduates for a reputable client IN LAGOS.

Please note that only candidates that meet the specifications will be contacted.

Hello
I applied for this job, did the interview, plus a little chat (told me who they recruiting for and the pay), also done with the documentation but yet to hear from icsl.
Thanks
Re: Multilingual BSC/HND Fresh Graduates Needed by Gkemz: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2017
I've lost all the confidence i previously had in you ICS Limited. Despite the bad news I heard about you before applying for a job role. I decided to apply notwithstanding what i heard. I was invited for test. After the written ability test, i was interviewed and was successful. I was invited for a documentation. After that, we were asked to go home that we'd be contacted. That was the last time i heard from them. By this experience, it has shown that what people rumoured about your organization is nothing but the truth.
Re: Multilingual BSC/HND Fresh Graduates Needed by wunmi590(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Chommieblaq:

Hello
I applied for this job, did the interview, plus a little chat (told me who they recruiting for and the pay), also done with the documentation but yet to hear from icsl.
Thanks

My sister, if you have other thing doing, please just hold unto that, because icsl, are a time waster, they would call you for interview, do documentation, and it would take forever before you would be called.

I was also in your shoe, was called for interview, did documentation, did all the neccessary form filling even with my bank account, uptill today, I have not been called for like 6month now.

Please just move on,
Re: Multilingual BSC/HND Fresh Graduates Needed by wunmi590(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2017
Gkemz:
I've lost all the confidence i previously had for you ICS Limited. Despite the bad news I heard about you before applying for a job role. I decided to apply notwithstanding what i heard. I was invited for test. After the written ability test, i was interviewed and was successful. I was invited for a documentation. After that, we were asked to go home that we'd be contacted. That was the last time i heard from them. By this experience, it has shown that what people rumoured about your organization is nothing but the truth.

Honestly, you just said the bitter truth about icsl, I was also in your shoe.

They are real time waster.
Re: Multilingual BSC/HND Fresh Graduates Needed by Damony: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good afternoon, ICSL.

Please, how do I secure a job in Uyo through ICSL(since I'm a resident in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State). Also, is there any ICSL branch office in Uyo where one can visit for Enquiry?

ICSLimited:

Re: Multilingual BSC/HND Fresh Graduates Needed by Damony: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good afternoon, ICSL.

Please, how do I secure a job in Uyo through ICSL(since I'm a resident in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State). Also, is there any ICSL branch office in Uyo where one can visit for Enquiry?

ICSLimited:

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies: Contract Staffs / Immigration Latest Information / CLOSED - Urgent Vacancy For A Sales Rep In A Security Company - Pay Is Very Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.