Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (57197 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by ElsonMorali: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
abeg make u nah no vex I won ask question... why Yoruba guys too black like charcoal , the light sinks among them dey do breaches as if their lives depends on it this guy is an illustrations of ugly and charcoal TUFIAKWA

Read what you posted again and then ask yourself, why?
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by correctguy101(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Her breast just dey squash d guy face. see groove

You dey chee-chorn-chee jor. ma guy gringrin
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by tosyne2much(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
princ007:
Hahahahahahaha
Abi now cheesy
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by Emasel(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
some girls are actually fat but light

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by Isobug: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
Melvyn11:
I promise to make my wife the envy of the world
Me too

She must not suffer
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by MrCuteking(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
It's like she picked this guy from the street.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by Weliems97(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
God is ur strength man
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by zynzyn(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
The guy be like "oga photographer, abeg quick snap this thing nah" cheesy

As in: Sweatis Concealus!!
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by roeb1987(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
the man lifted up his problem!
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by omogin(f): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

The Guy Is Able, Abundantly Able
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by MrCork: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
PapiNigga:
Superman...

This slim husband-to-be is truly showing the world that he's capable of handling his plus sized wife-to-be, even though online users are saying otherwise.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/your-cross-media-react-as-man-carries.html?m=1

..she loooooklike Oyindidi from nairaland all thou Oyindidi is slightly not two fat((Shake my head)) undecided
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by Priceless200(f): 12:43am On Sep 15, 2017
auntysimbiat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVKSFnpeFJA
Where you come put this divinely cute couple pls? They are number or for me oo.

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by kunletexs: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
No worries, you are ONLY gynming for the D-day. Congratulations
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by kunletexs: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
abeg make u nah no vex I won ask question... why Yoruba guys too black like charcoal , the light skins among them dey do breaching as if their lives depends on it this guy is an illustrations of words ugly and charcoal TUFIAKWA

Ore re yi!
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by kunletexs: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Fadiga24:
She's not endowed, shes fat angry

What your own, na you wan marry her? Your own fine you know show the world? USELESS PIG. cry
Fadiga24:
She's not endowed, shes fat angry

What your own, na you wan marry her? Your own fine you know show the world? USELESS PIG.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
kunletexs:

Ore re yi!

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
thank God thornapple is not plus sized cheesy cheesy cheesy
i can easily carry her cheesy
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Priceless200:

Where you come put this divinely cute couple pls? They are number or for me oo.
afgghhh!

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by LanreGH(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Superman. Getting ready for the task ahead
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wow this is seriously serious.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2017
lefulefu:
thank God thornapple is not plus sized cheesy cheesy cheesy
i can easily carry her cheesy
Hahaha,
You are not serious. Me aren't twerking for anybody above all, obesity loading......
Just in case you meant it. I do turn obese before you know it.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2017
thornapple:

Hahaha,
You are not serious. Me aren't twerking for anybody above all, obesity loading......
Just in case you meant it. I do turn obese before you know it.
biko dont be obese ooo
i dont want u turning to badmus
this is me begging shocked

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
lefulefu:

biko dont be obese ooo
i dont want u turning to badmus
this is me begging shocked
looooool.
I beg no kill me with laugh o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.