|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,881,727 members, 3,803,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 09:09 PM
Surprising Facts From The Bournemouth Versus Arsenal Game / My Longshot Picks For This Weekend: 15 Teams - 30pts. / IN PICTURES: Peter Okoye Visits London To Watch Chelsea Versus Man United Match (1) (2) (3) (4)
|Chelsea Versus Arsenal This Weekend - 15 Facts You Need To Know. by focusnow: 10:36am On Sep 14|
1. After winning just four of the previous 16, Chelsea have won their last five home Premier League games against Arsenal, since a 3-5 defeat in October 2011.
2. The Gunners haven’t kept a Premier League clean sheet at Stamford Bridge in their last 12 visits there, shipping at least twice in each of the last eight.
3. Arsenal have lost their last five away Premier League games versus Chelsea, their joint-longest away losing run in the competition against a single opponent (also 5 in a row vs Man Utd between 2009-2013).
4. The Gunners haven’t lost six consecutive away league games versus a single team since a seven-game run versus Liverpool at Anfield between 1981 to 1988.
5. Should Arsenal concede here, it will equal their longest run of away games without a clean sheet against a specific opponent in Premier League history (13 against Liverpool between 1999 and 2012).
...MORE @ https://web.facebook.com/fans247/
|Re: Chelsea Versus Arsenal This Weekend - 15 Facts You Need To Know. by jessejunior(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14|
yur mate dey deir dey bomb client, you dey here dey rip your fellow hustlers
sense fall on you
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30