Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety (25573 Views)

Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders / IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace / Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by datribune: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

I think you should educate yourself first, Anwar aw-awlaki was not a member of ISIS, so stop confusing yourself. IPob is not a terrorist organisation, your president is. The court also affirmed that Ipob is not an illegal organisation so shove your opinion about them down your azz because it doesn't matter. Call the terrorist you have as a president to order then there will be peace

Yeah, of course, I meant Al-qeada but dat doesn't distract frm d point dat Kanu's preachment of hate is not different from Al-awlaki's.
I don't blame d IPOB miscreants but d Nigerian President who sits & watches while a fraudster prints his own currency, flag, secret service etc. What will it take to cross a red line, i ask u?. If u were President will u allow such to happen & keep quiet?. What PMB has done is d least he can do. I pray d withdrawal of troops frm Abia makes IPOB to re-think their ways. Should they continue, no patriot will shed a tear 4 d calamity dat will surely befall them. BTW, don't think any responsible govt will come to ur aid. Even America fought d south & stopped them frm violently seceding.
Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by tobiasbeecher: 4:21am On Sep 15, 2017
datribune:

Yeah, of course, I meant Al-qeada but dat doesn't distract frm d point dat Kanu's preachment of hate is not different from Al-awlaki's.
I don't blame d IPOB miscreants but d Nigerian President who sits & watches while a fraudster prints his own currency, flag, secret service etc. What will it take to cross a red line, i ask u?. If u were President will u allow such to happen & keep quiet?. What PMB has done is d least he can do. I pray d withdrawal of troops frm Abia makes IPOB to re-think their ways. Should they continue, no patriot will shed a tear 4 d calamity dat will surely befall them. BTW, don't think any responsible govt will come to ur aid. Even America fought d south & stopped them frm violently seceding.
Stop comparing a man who has embarked on a peaceful agitation for independence of his people as enshrined in many international treaties of which Nigeria is a signatory with a terrorist who is just seeking to kill people enmass for no just cause. Do two of them sound the same to you? Are the Scotland and Catalonia secessionist groups terrorist organisations? You can continue hiding from the truth that's your business. If you like the terrorist you people call a president can kill Kanu but be learning assured that another Kanu will emerge. It's an ideology and ideologies don't die. Keep on thinking or believing that if you plant orange you will harvest apple. Until the systematic oppression and injustices being meted out to them Igbos are addressed, the issue of Biafra will remain as vibrant as ever. Have you forgotten that it's in this country that people like you will say an Igbo man can never be the President of Nigeria? Where you not in this country when your bigoted president made appointments and relegated the Igbos to nothing just because he hates them? You think people are not seeing this. For your information, never you be deceived, a lot of Igbos are supporting Nnamdi Kanu not because they like his modus operandi but because of how skewed the country is in favour of the North. Igbos are very peaceful people that's why it's hard to see this kind of unrest in the south east until now. Whenever you see people in the east resorting to this kind of thing then it's either Igbos are being killed in the north or igbos are being killed in the east by the Hausa Fulani soldiers. Do you think an Igbo man will be among the soldiers killing and maiming people? I've have it on good authority that 95 percent of the soldiers doing the rubbish in the south east are Hausa Fulani or people from the North. So what do you think will happen if Igbos saw that the people killing their people are Hausas? Can soldiers made up of Igbos go the north and kill people without you people reacting and resorting to violence? Look, you can keep playing the ostrich about this issue but time will tell...
Re: Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety by njelrapheal: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
brainpulse:
If the south eastern governors and elders had been doing this, it wouldn't have led nor escalated to these incidences. Instead they watched, cheered and pampered Kanu excesses and celebrated him. Even the disgraceful elders were bowing before Kanu and urging him to continue, now you saw the repercussions, you 're shouting UN, UN ko UFO ni.

For those blaming Buhari.

PMB gave Kanu a very long rope. A whole president of Nigeria was humiliated, warned and threatened not to set foot in south east & south south when he was scheduled for a state visit.- PMB never talked, he called the visit off.

PMB allowed Kanu excesses even during his medical leaves, Kanu was on rampage threatened every one against his ideology and beliefs. Even up to going against security convoy stationed in the east.

Then the worst, Kanu created his army of bandits and security agents going from state to state and also threatening a whole constitutionalised election system.

Even when Kanu talked, he talk with utterances de-humanising, disrespectful and disregarding to other peoples existence and tribe, even when everyone of us never choose our tribe before coming to this world.-PMB watched and never said anything.

Then when Python came to dance , you said he should not dance.
Even God is always angry at the proud and arrogant.
you can twist the story all you like. Not everyone will believe you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC / Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. / Buhari Campaigner Undergoes Spinal Surgery Over Injuries Sustained In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.