Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,622 members, 7,801,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? (875 Views)

SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid / Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found / Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by Desyner: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2017
I ask, If the FG wasn't preventing a constitutionally backed referendum, will Kanu have any excuse to attract attention?
We are quick to tag Kanu 'n his boys as bad but forget to scrutinize those who swore to uphold the constitution but violate it to provoke people like Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by beinstein(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2017
Stop talking shit. Did Nnamdi Kanu ever ask for referendum from the government and it was declined?
Or he's expecting government to bring the referendum to his father's palace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by Donpresh95(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
beinstein:
Stop talking shit. Did Nnamdi Kanu ever ask for referendum from the government and it was declined?

Are you mad or deaf?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by Desyner: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2017
beinstein:
Stop talking shìt. Did Nnamdi Kanu ever ask for referendum from the government and it was declined?
No need spewing vile stuff. Even if Kanu didn't ask for it himself, hasn't any other person asked? Don't forget there is Fulani herdsmen in another angle tormenting people and the President is more concerned about reprisals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by beinstein(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2017
Donpresh95:

Are you mad or deaf?

Typical IPOBian, resort to cheap insult when they can't put up reasonable argument.
*spits*
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by Trailii: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2017
oya continue trouble making ... we are enjoying it very well ... continue burning everything burn able., continue burning ur market and ur security outpost ... kanu will build another one for you .. the lord is your strength ...
I can't just imagine how a whole tribe can be this daft ..
am sorry to say this igbos are daft
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by beinstein(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2017
Desyner:
No need spewing vile stuff. Even if Kanu didn't ask for it himself, hasn't any other person asked? Don't forget there is Fulani herdsmen in another angle tormenting people and the President is more concerned about reprisals.

I don't see the correlation between your topic and Fulani herdsmen here. However, their activities has been condemned several times, and Buhari's inability to put in enough effort to stop them.

Now, can you honestly point out anyone who has ever demanded that referendum be conducted?
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by Unik3030: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2017
Desyner:
so u expect fg to come n give him referendum in his father's house, since u have duly elected leaders y not convince them to pass a bill on referendum get majority support then put iy in d constitution and you are good to go. referendum is not given through hate speech n beating drums of war, the problem with ipob supporters is that they are too emotional with there thinking that they can that the biafran struggle has been politicised, NK said he was given 5 Eastern state as biafra when he was in prison but refused because he wanted benue n Rivers which we know fully well that nobody will give him, all I see is just that the politicians are just using him to destabilize buhari government n people are sacrificing there life ignorantly
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by Desyner: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
beinstein:

I don't see the correlation between your topic and Fulani herdsmen here.
They are both 'INJUSTICE'. Get it?
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by beinstein(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Desyner:
They are both 'INJUSTICE'. Get it?

Go and demand for justice and stop disturbing the peace of the country.
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by Desyner: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
beinstein:

However, their activities has been condemned several times, and Buhari's inability to put in enough effort to stop them.
Hasn't Nnamdi Kanu's activities too been condemned? Why didn't folks put a stop there too? Double standards. One for Islamist and the other for infidels.
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by puzzlegate(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
beinstein:
My friend stop posturing like a kid. do you expect kanu to go to mr buharis house to request for a referendum ? The Agitation is the request for referendum. If you don't know the the path of freedom fighting, go and read books or let your neighbors tell you stories.
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by beinstein(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
puzzlegate:
My friend stop posturing like a kid. do you expect kanu to go to mr buharis house to request for a referendum ? The Agitation is the request for referendum. If you don't know the the path of freedom fighting, go and read books or let your neighbors tell you stories.

your write-up shows that you're actually a kid, and i need not stress myself to detect it.
So the request for referendum can only be done in Buhari's house?
Agitation for a sovereign state with hate fill for the mother country is bound to hit a brick wall. How people like you think Kanu is going about this the right way is what i'm yet to understand.
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by puzzlegate(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
beinstein:

your write-up shows that you're actually a kid, and i need not stress myself to detect it.
So the request for referendum can only be done in Buhari's house?
Agitation for a sovereign state with hate fill for the mother country is bound to hit a brick wall. How people like you think Kanu is going about this the right way is what i'm yet to understand.
My friend, freedom is NEVER begged for. Ever seen just a thing ? stop sermonizing give me an instance. no it will not be hate filled, it will be LOVE-FILLED. probably you believe Freedom fighting is bed room issue. freedom and pettiness dont go together. ask people who know more than you.
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by beinstein(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
puzzlegate:
My friend, freedom is NEVER begged for. Ever seen just a thing ? stop sermonizing give me an instance. no it will not be hate filled, it will be LOVE-FILLED. probably you believe Freedom fighting is bed room issue. freedom and pettiness dont go together. ask people who know more than you.

Then go and take it with hatred for other regions.
While at it, don't forget to go offline and join the struggle too.
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by Desyner: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
Be reasonable mr beinstein. N Kanu has done nothing wrong but asked for his right. You can't love Kanu more than Kanu.
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by vedaxcool(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
I ask, If the FG wasn't preventing a constitutionally backed referendum, will Kanu have any excuse to attract attention?
We are quick to tag Kanu 'n his boys as bad but forget to scrutinize those who swore to uphold the constitution but violate it to provoke people like Kanu.
[/s]

What uselessness are you writing? Please point where in the entire constitution does referendum exist? So because a moro.n tells the Nigeria government to violate the constitution we should rush and do it?
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by Desyner: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s]
What uselessness are you writing? Please point where in the entire constitution does referendum exist? So because a moro.n tells the Nigeria government to violate the constitution we should rush and do it? [/s]
So Nigeria's unity is constitutionally non-negotiable? What are you smoking?
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by vedaxcool(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
So Nigeria's unity is constitutionally non-negotiable? What are you smoking?
[/s]

Prove I am smoking by showing me where the constitution speaks of a referendum, in the event you cannot show me then you will agree with me you ipob are severly unintelligent and grossly unstable liars.
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by beinstein(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Desyner:
Be reasonable mr beinstein. N Kanu has done nothing wrong but asked for his right. You can't love Kanu more than Kanu.

So calling Nigeria a zoo, calling the president a pedophile, calling on all Igbos to leave churches headed by Yorubas, calling for any Yoruba or Hausa man who ask about Radio Biafra to be killed, saying a certain Jibrin from Sudan is the occupying Aso Rock as Buhari is dead and buried, and repeatedly saying he'll burn down the "zoo" are what you call "asked for his right"?
This is how reasonable you are?
Damn!
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by Desyner: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
beinstein:

So calling Nigeria a zoo, calling the president a pedophile, calling on all Igbos to leave churches headed by Yorubas, calling for any Yoruba or Hausa man who ask about Radio Biafra to be killed, saying a certain Jibrin from Sudan is the occupying Aso Rock as Buhari is dead and buried, and repeatedly saying he'll burn down the "zoo" are what you call "asked for his right"?
This is how reasonable you are?
Damn!
If you grant him his Biafra country do you think he can prevent an Igbo man in a 'foreign' land from attending a Yoruba headed church? Grant him his Biafra referendum and see if he says those things again.
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by Desyner: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Prove I am smoking by showing me where the constitution speaks of a referendum, in the event you cannot show me then you will agree with me you ipob are severly unintelligent and grossly unstable liars.
By thinking I am Ipob you 've already proven you are smoking serious ish.
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by beinstein(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Desyner:
If you grant him his Biafra country do you think he can prevent an Igbo man in a 'foreign' land from attending a Yoruba headed church? Grant him his Biafra referendum and see if he says those things again.

No biafra for him.
Anything else?
Re: Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? by vedaxcool(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
By thinking I am Ipob you 've already proven you are smoking serious ish.
[/s]

Waiting
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

Python Dance11: Summary Of South East Governors Meeting In Enugu(042report) / Obasanjo Gives ‘real Reason’ Boko Haram Was Formed / The Trust And Respect Granted Kanu Is Only Reserved For A True Igbo King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.