Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba (76479 Views)

25,794 People Killed During Buhari's First Term - Premium Times / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba by GeneralOjukwu: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2017
intruxive:
An arrow with no blood stain, and nigerian army leaving ak47 to start using arrow, lol.
Ipob will soon show caterpault used by nigerian army.
As for the foolish stage manage pix of ppl lying next to goat blood, continue..... when the real bullets starts flying u wont know wr ur fone is.... ndi ara angry

I laughed reading your comment..LOL grin grin grin especially the goat blood part
Re: Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba by ibnew: 6:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Frankyboy1:
The poo is about to hit the fan but I do not blame kanu at all,neither do not blame the jobless and uninformed youths! I blame you, I blame me of igbo descents, with some level of formal education,I blame the elites and leaders of opinions and tots who were too scared to speak so as not to be labeled traitors or loose their political base. When kanu started out,just one hour listening to radio biafra he lost me,because I knew how this all was going to end, you cannot fight oppression with hate,you can not sew hatred and expect to reap honey, but yet elders whispered in secret and no one spoke out and loud! I hear people here saying NK did nothing, 're you for real, the greatest tragedies is the world has come from eleloquent and inspring speeches coated with hate by supreme leaders,and lives and properties will be lost in massive proportions,the hitlers of this world, the guyana tragedy,NK falls in those circle,and some of you wicked igbos in the east says igbos who 've lived and invested all their lives in the North Will be the collateral damage.for ur illusive freedom, May evil visit you all,if they return will you harbor them or give a dime of ur money to start up,NK has a cult like fellowship, why not use it to ur advantage by pushing for restructuring geared towards the N.A. Senate and all igbo elected leaders,until we 're heard,an unrest void of tribal or religious bashing of other tribes,an unrest for the youths of Nigerians,who bear the brunt of bad leadership,we have our tribal differences ,which interference can be minimized tru restructuring,ur problem is not the Hausa man struggling to irk a living,it's.not d yoruba youth who does not know where d next meal might come from, it's not d igbo youth who fights tooth and nail to achieve a brighter future, it's d political class the elites our leaders who cut across all tribes and religion,
You are so on point brother. I pray for understanding for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba by Realali(f): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Trailii:
lies lies lies and lies everywhere .... why will a Nigeria army waste his energy on arrow when he has ak47 and and other ammunations... am very sure this was stage managed by jobless miscreants and terrorists organization of ipob... the man on the floor is not dead ... if you want us to believe the army own and shot this arrow , show us the video of the army shouting the arrow ...
the Nigeria government should please start to gather this pics so as to use it as evidence that ipod is a terrorist organization and they are using stage manage pictures like this to spread hate message and encourage war in the country .
no peace for the wicked

If Na your family you know go write this Mumu comment here mugu
Re: Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba by Pretty002: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Seun:
lalasticlala what is going on here?
pleasesi have been blocked for commenting and posting on nairaland. I am sorry for the advert I posted. I never knew there are procedures. Please unblock me
Re: Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba by NaijaBlend: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
dustmalik:
These ipobians can lie ehn. What would a soldier be doing with an arrow? You better hold your fellow ipobians responsible for these killings.

That's to tell you that Buhari sent soldiers and Fulani herdsmen to attack Igbo people. Shame on killers of innocent people.
Re: Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba by akigbemaru: 1:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Trailii:
lies lies lies and lies everywhere .... why will a Nigeria army waste his energy on arrow when he has ak47 and and other ammunations... am very sure this was stage managed by jobless miscreants and terrorists organization of ipob... the man on the floor is not dead ... if you want us to believe the army own and shot this arrow , show us the video of the army shouting the arrow ...
the Nigeria government should please start to gather this pics so as to use it as evidence that ipod is a terrorist organization and they are using stage manage pictures like this to spread hate message and encourage war in the country .
no peace for the wicked
Re: Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba by akigbemaru: 1:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Frankyboy1:
The poo is about to hit the fan but I do not blame kanu at all,neither do not blame the jobless and uninformed youths! I blame you, I blame me of igbo descents, with some level of formal education,I blame the elites and leaders of opinions and tots who were too scared to speak so as not to be labeled traitors or loose their political base. When kanu started out,just one hour listening to radio biafra he lost me,because I knew how this all was going to end, you cannot fight oppression with hate,you can not sew hatred and expect to reap honey, but yet elders whispered in secret and no one spoke out and loud! I hear people here saying NK did nothing, 're you for real, the greatest tragedies is the world has come from eleloquent and inspring speeches coated with hate by supreme leaders,and lives and properties will be lost in massive proportions,the hitlers of this world, the guyana tragedy,NK falls in those circle,and some of you wicked igbos in the east says igbos who 've lived and invested all their lives in the North Will be the collateral damage.for ur illusive freedom, May evil visit you all,if they return will you harbor them or give a dime of ur money to start up,NK has a cult like fellowship, why not use it to ur advantage by pushing for restructuring geared towards the N.A. Senate and all igbo elected leaders,until we 're heard,an unrest void of tribal or religious bashing of other tribes,an unrest for the youths of Nigerians,who bear the brunt of bad leadership,we have our tribal differences ,which interference can be minimized tru restructuring,ur problem is not the Hausa man struggling to irk a living,it's.not d yoruba youth who does not know where d next meal might come from, it's not d igbo youth who fights tooth and nail to achieve a brighter future, it's d political class the elites our leaders who cut across all tribes and religion,
Re: Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba by reality1010: 4:39am On Sep 18, 2017
CastedDude:
Multiple online reports coming in from Aba, Abia state - have it that soldiers are currently dispersing rioting members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB with live bullets and also arrows. According to an eyewitness, Ikemefula Nobart who has been giving live updates from the situation at hand, the military men shot arrows at citizens in order to disperse the surging crowd.

Meanwhile, a tailor popularly known as Imo and another man were allegedly gunned down by bullets fired by the security operatives during the chaos along market road in Aba, Abia state capital.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/young-man-killed-chaos-aba-soldiers-disperse-rioters-arrows-photos.html
What do u expect when the Northern soldiers r the same boys that stabs, kills, rape and spill blood during riots in the North in the name of religion.
Re: Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba by reality1010: 4:52am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=akigbemaru post=60567645][/quote]
When has the gun ever defeated fundamental struggle?
Re: Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2017
one nation under Jehovah, peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] / Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.