Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks (7544 Views)

Hoodlums Block Oshiomhole’s House With Trucks / JUST IN: Soldiers Currently In Fierce Battle Against Boko Haram In Madagali / Help Me Laugh: Facebook Lost $3 Billion In A Day After Shutting Down Ipob Fb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by shukuokukobambi: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
omenka:
If you say I'm on every ipob thread, it means you follow me around. Don't you have better things to do?

By the way, I'm only happy to see ipob winning a fight against the zoo army. Is that a problem?

not at all my alobam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by omenka(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Correct. grin

They say we don't support them. Now we are and they're still complaining. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by laudate: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
omenka:
Correct. grin

They say we don't support them. Now we are and they're still complaining. cheesy
I don talk say I no go laugh today, but.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by hemsquare(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
When ipob started playing the music, they were warned and now the groove makes the python to dance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by shukuokukobambi: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
laudate:

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but.... cheesy

The way these clowns they abuse us wey dey advise them that time ehn, you will think they were truly prepared cheesy

I didn't know na just empty korobar dey ginger since cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by kingbet365: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
mazimee:
Buhari will never know peace even in death.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by aenero(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
not in support of ipod but how did we as a people have buhari at the helms of affairs still baffle me till this day
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by kwen1: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
laudate:

You are here hiding behind your keyboard. Instead of going to Aba to face the armoured tanks.....nansense!
Silly you..what made you think am not in aba?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by Smutt360raven: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
See as dem b like sacrifice
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by laudate: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
kwen1:
Silly you..what made you think am not in aba?
Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed, o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by nwabobo: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
I see Nnamdi Kanu as an opportunist exploiting the ignorance and gullibility of a group of people ( not Igbo elites) into making himself a demigod.
This crude and uncivilized rogue has amassed a group of followers best suited for rebel fights.
He is being worshiped, postrated for, puffed up in funny multi-coloured regalia that so much appeals his narcissistic and megalomaniacal intentions - is that a leader? Which deluded, ignorant humans dare compare him to Mandela? angry angry

And they want to be seceded? To be led by who? Nnamdi Kanu?

I wish it really can be experimented, if possible let them break away and see the suffering that will befall them. angry

All these one that the FG is trying to help them, they cannot understand yet until you give them what they asked for - a suffering that will be revisited like in the days of Ojukwu.

Sheath your swords and raise a white flag!
Push out Nnamdi Kanu and go on with your businesses - The Nigerian Army will leave you all alone!

Not everybody likes to live a live of slavery. If you do, good luck to you. Majority of Igbos prefer to die fighting for freedom than live as slaves.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by Omeokachie: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
It seems Buhari needs human blood to prolong his own life.
How can a man have this lust for human blood?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by NigelCundy: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
ERockson:
As the UN done anything about Shia killings and illegal detention of it's leader. Keep deceiving yourselves with toothless UN that cannot help you in anyway. As ipob are sending atrocity of Nigeria government to the international communities, We have enough evidence against Ipob as well. Ipob deserve to dance to python beat
By 'we', you mean?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by Eazybay(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
omenka:
If you say I'm on every ipob thread, it means you follow me around. Don't you have better things to do?

By the way, I'm only happy to see ipob winning a fight against the zoo army. Is that a problem?

Follow you around Is this exactly how you think or it's a seasonal thing?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by kwen1: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
laudate:

Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed, o! shocked
Hmm..I don't no you, but am sure you can't step on my stage when we drop our keyboards.. so I don't need giving you a link. Have a nice life. I will try not to quote again.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by obailala(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
RZArecta:
Second civil war has started, thanks to that ídiot in Aso rock called Buhari cool
... You mean "thanks to Buhari and the semi-hunchback albino deportee from Peckham London (who has incited jobless youths against the government) for destruction they are both about to bring to Igboland 50 years after the last destruction"?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by laudate: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
obailala:
... You mean "thanks to Buhari and the semi-hunchback albino deportee from Peckham London (who has incited jobless youths against the government) for destruction they are both about to bring to Igboland 50 years after the last destruction"?
Chimo!! shocked What a wicked response!

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by adadike281(f): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ndigbo, should pipe down. don't die for nothing my people. Nnamdi kanu should lead d war, others should follow. where is he when we needed him d most. kanu, puta n' ogbo na Oge Ogu erugo! Ndi Anambra be wise!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
adadike281:
Ndigbo, should pipe down. don't die for nothing my people. Nnamdi kanu should lead d war, others should follow. where is he when we needed him d most. kanu, puta n' ogbo na Oge Ogu erugo! Ndi Anambra be wise!

Nwayi oma, ke way?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by adadike281(f): 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Nwayi oma, ke way?
obi na gba wa mu. how can I sleep when my people are being murdered
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by richeso: 12:59am On Sep 15, 2017
When a President is Silence....... we know .............

........hhhmm....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Currently Running Down Ipob Members With Trucks by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
adadike281:
obi na gba wa mu. how can I sleep when my people are being murdered

Our own is to protect ourselves and ensure that we are not grouped with IPOB. When our elders were advising to stop hate speeches and threatening Anambra election them they said that they were wiser than all of them so let them face the music.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos 2019: Vote Out Thugs And Undesirable Elements — Agbaje / Dear Nigerians, This Is Not Our National Flag (see Photos) / Questions every Nigerian should answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.