₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,305 members, 3,809,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 September 2017 at 10:09 AM

Cool 300,000 Visitors To Your Website Every Single Month (100% Guarantee) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cool 300,000 Visitors To Your Website Every Single Month (100% Guarantee) (133 Views)

How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now / How To Increase Your Website Traffic To Over 100,000 Visitors / 1000 Real & Active Nigerian Followers On Instagram Every Single Day (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Cool 300,000 Visitors To Your Website Every Single Month (100% Guarantee) by mango4all: 11:58am On Sep 14
i have got this question from many people "i have design a beautiful website and uploaded high in demand products and services yet i can not earn a living online, please how do I really make money online?

My answers is always fast and simply because I will only give them my Philosophic AND experience view of making money online which I explained below.

(1) No ONLINE money is exchange unless product or service is exchange.

(2) No product or service is exchange unless it is advertise.

The gospel truth is that “To make money online you need products or services plus traffic”

No product or service = nothing to advertise

No advertisement = no traffic at all

No traffic = no leads at all

No leads = no sales at all

No sales = no business

No business = no income, no money, no life.

if you have a website, blog, forums, affiliate links,landing page, squeeze page or links to any product or services you will wish to promote? i want to let you know that you can drive thousands of traffics with viral promotions and pull in visitors in their hundreds of thousands

i can sure you of 5,000 daily visitors to your url and 300,000 monthly visitors.

just email me on andersonclark@email.com or call 08186763414 for more talk.
Re: Cool 300,000 Visitors To Your Website Every Single Month (100% Guarantee) by mymoneygrows(f): 2:31pm On Sep 14
for how much
Re: Cool 300,000 Visitors To Your Website Every Single Month (100% Guarantee) by dmostcheerful(f): 9:04pm On Sep 14
mango4all:
i have got this question from many people "i have design a beautiful website and uploaded high in demand products and services yet i can not earn a living online, please how do I really make money online?

My answers is always fast and simply because I will only give them my Philosophic AND experience view of making money online which I explained below.

(1) No ONLINE money is exchange unless product or service is exchange.

(2) No product or service is exchange unless it is advertise.

The gospel truth is that “To make money online you need products or services plus traffic”

No product or service = nothing to advertise

No advertisement = no traffic at all

No traffic = no leads at all

No leads = no sales at all

No sales = no business

No business = no income, no money, no life.

if you have a website, blog, forums, affiliate links,landing page, squeeze page or links to any product or services you will wish to promote? i want to let you know that you can drive thousands of traffics with viral promotions and pull in visitors in their hundreds of thousands

i can sure you of 5,000 daily visitors to your url and 300,000 monthly visitors.

just email me on andersonclark@email.com or call 08186763414 for more talk.

Don't get scammed, he is a scam will not deliver after payment have lots of user name.
Bestguru
Mango4all
Supermarket
Moneybugs

2 Likes

(0) (Reply)

Sponsors Needed / In Need Of Serious Joint Venture Partners / How Can I Make An Online Payment For A Product Within 24hrs. Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.