Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Help! Unical And Jamb Want My Jamb Score To Waste. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Unical And Jamb Want My Jamb Score To Waste. (1574 Views)

Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK / Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Unical And Jamb Want My Jamb Score To Waste. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Greetings dear nairalanders.
I did jamb change of institution to University of Calabar and it was successful.
I also successfully purchased the e-transact pin for their (Unical) post utme online registration.
When I went to the cyber cafe to complete the registration, I got the reply that my jamb registration number is not in their portal.

Distressed, I wrote to support@myunical.edu.ng which is an email address provided for complaint purpose for prospective students who may encounter difficulties in the registration.

Yesterday they gave me the reply below that is in quote

"Dear, ************ ****** *******,
those who have the opportunity to register now, are those who chose unical without applying for change of institution/course,
kindly visit the nearest jamb center for your complaint and clarification.
thank you for using support@myunical.edu.ng"

I complained to some of the staff at the JAMB office in my state, but they can not categorically assure me of anything.
I went further and wrote to JAMB headquarter through their twitter handle, but they are yet to reply (It has been two days now)

The bigger problem is that University of Calabar post utme application will end in eight days time (22nd of September)

I have done what is within my powers which changed nothing.
I will appreciate it, if the moderators of this forum will help me and bring this problem to the knowledge of the Jamb, Unical Admission Authorities and the general public.
REGARDS FROM A UNICAL CANDIDATE IN DISTRESS.
Re: Help! Unical And Jamb Want My Jamb Score To Waste. by emmy9500: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
I think you should go to the school in person since obviously the fault is not from jamb so as to better clarify the issue.............. All try Writing to one of the major newspaper editorial(never underestimate the paper of press).
Re: Help! Unical And Jamb Want My Jamb Score To Waste. by dannytoe(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
One of the reasons politheifians send their kids to UK to skul, they know our Educational system is mest up..............instead of jamb to resolve issues like this, they are busy celebrating Mediocrity of remitting 3bn to FG, imagine a student, after buying change of course with jamb, you go to ur skul, to register for post ume and the clowns there tell u, jamb is yet to send your details to the university meanwihle, the fvcking skul dosnt care about u, and they even plan to kick start the post ume with out resolving such issues with the students................so from the above, u can see why this country is fvcked up with clueless miscreants heading Educational position.
Re: Help! Unical And Jamb Want My Jamb Score To Waste. by NurEmperor(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Oh poor boy, very pathetic !
How I wish I can be of help.

This new jamb boss need to eat the humble pie and ask his predecessor Dibu Ojerinde how to get things right.

Please my brother Lalasticlala and his boss Seun, help this young man and push this to front page.
I really feel his pain.

1 Like

Re: Help! Unical And Jamb Want My Jamb Score To Waste. by Jayses(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
I have the same problem, I have changed my first choice to CRUTECH yet it's not reflecting on their registration portal, I'm really confuse lalasticlala please move this thread to front page please.
Re: Help! Unical And Jamb Want My Jamb Score To Waste. by sounwave: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
You're not the only one that has this problem. Almost everyone that did COC/COI has the same problem.. But I heard the COC/COI will end tomorrow and then JAMB Will forward the details of everyone that did COC/COI to the various institutions they changed to. So don't worry, the issue will mostly be resolved before your PUME registration ends
Re: Help! Unical And Jamb Want My Jamb Score To Waste. by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2017
sounwave:
You're not the only one that has this problem. Almost everyone that did COC/COI has the same problem.. But I heard the COC/COI will end tomorrow and then JAMB Will forward the details of everyone that did COC/COI to the various institutions they changed to. So don't worry, the issue will mostly be resolved before your PUME registration ends
I pray so bro.

But why has the moderators chosen to allow this thread to die?
Re: Help! Unical And Jamb Want My Jamb Score To Waste. by Jayses(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Have you resolved the problem ??

Lalasticlala
Re: Help! Unical And Jamb Want My Jamb Score To Waste. by Injera(f): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Greetings dear nairalanders.
I did jamb change of institution to University of Calabar and it was successful.
I also successfully purchased the e-transact pin for their (Unical) post utme online registration.
When I went to the cyber cafe to complete the registration, I got the reply that my jamb registration number is not in their portal.

Distressed, I wrote to support@myunical.edu.ng which is an email address provided for complaint purpose for prospective students who may encounter difficulties in the registration.

Yesterday they gave me the reply below that is in quote

"Dear, ************ ****** *******,
those who have the opportunity to register now, are those who chose unical without applying for change of institution/course,
kindly visit the nearest jamb center for your complaint and clarification.
thank you for using support@myunical.edu.ng"

I complained to some of the staff at the JAMB office in my state, but they can not categorically assure me of anything.
I went further and wrote to JAMB headquarter through their twitter handle, but they are yet to reply (It has been two days now)

The bigger problem is that University of Calabar post utme application will end in eight days time (22nd of September)

I have done what is within my powers which changed nothing.
I will appreciate it, if the moderators of this forum will help me and bring this problem to the knowledge of the Jamb, Unical Admission Authorities and the general public.
REGARDS FROM A UNICAL CANDIDATE IN DISTRESS.
Hello
Where you able to resolve it

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 9th March (7am,9am) Have Been Postponed / DESOPADEC 2018/2019 Bursary And Scholarships Program For Undergraduates / Top 6 Habits of Billionaires - Number 1 will surprise you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.