Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nurses Please Drop By! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nurses Please Drop By! (390 Views)

NABTEB For UK Post Graduate Admission (please Drop Comments) / Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) / DROP BY TO SEE MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS (•‿•) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nurses Please Drop By! by CyprainD: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is for educational purpose

Great nurses!

Most upcoming nurses now frown at the idea of 'bedside nursing'

The most popular specialty in nursing is midwifery but am sure they are lots of other specialties in nursing that one can go into and have a fulfilling career.

The era of "Jack of all trades, master of none" is gone!

for nurses with a specialty in the nursing profession

We would like to know

- your area of specialty
- school of training
- duration of study
- challenges faced
- advice to upcoming nurses/nurses in general regarding specialization

This will serve as a guide to upcoming nurses in making informed decisions on areas to venture into in the nursing profession

Its time to explore the nursing profession

Everyone is welcomed
Cc
Barbiee
Emeraldoe
Oguguo11
Kaffy4bill
Bintab
Desy24444
Ojubi
All nurses/Anyone with useful information regarding the topic
Re: Nurses Please Drop By! by oguguo11: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hi am in the USA and I need to change to nursing and I have a bachelor's in chemical engineering and engaged in my MSC but will really like a transition . help help
Re: Nurses Please Drop By! by oguguo11: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
I am already on the USA and would like to study nursing. I already have a bachelor's in chemical engineering and already engaged in a MSC here. I really need to transition some one help help

(1) (Reply)

Failed Jamb Again This Year? Get In Here / Fed Poly Oko 1st Batch HND Admission List 2017/2018 Released / Unilag Sets Date For Postgraduate Entrance Examination 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.