Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Becareful Of Threads And Posts From These Groups - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becareful Of Threads And Posts From These Groups (335 Views)

Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter / @ Deomelllo, No More Anti Obiano Threads And Comments. / So Many Anti Biafra Threads And Lies Yet Is Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becareful Of Threads And Posts From These Groups by reality1010: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Thread and post from the following names r bent on destroying the peace in Abia State , South East and Nigeria.They v formed the habit of propagating lies and falsehood to Nigerians and stir up ethnic voilence against people.Always reject what they post and do thorough check on it before commenting.It has come to knowlgede that these group of people and their cohorts are under pay cheque.
Abagworo,Sarrki,Omenka,Tonyebarcanista etc.
Nigeria will remain peacefully, Abia State will remain peacefully and South East will remain peaceful.Every agitation from resources control to salary increasement by workers must be seen in the light of peaceful manner.Nigerians can live like Europeans without blood shed.

Copy:
myd44&co.
Re: Becareful Of Threads And Posts From These Groups by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ok

I'll modify my comment when you correct your grammatical errors.
Re: Becareful Of Threads And Posts From These Groups by Nemesis1: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
We know they are Liars , we just enjoy reading the lamentations from gullible brainwashed followers of Ipoop grin

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Polls: I Will Expend My Last Drop Of Blood To Unseat Willie Obiano – Pet / Banning Of IPOB: God Bless South East Governors / Presidency Blast Ezekwesili Over Buhari Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.