Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (73018 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / One Piece (anime/manga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 22, 2010
Naruto? Lool
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by saiyaman: 5:39am On Dec 23, 2010
Goku <3
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pkasso(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2010
@v3
Naruto is not even the strongest in the series.I would say  Hashirama Senju,Rikodou Sennin or probably Uchiha Madara.Madara is the strongest at the moment as he now wields both the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and the Rinnegan coupled with the fact that he is able to tame the Kyuubi.Rasengan was created by Yondaime after 3 years of intense training,he then tried to merge it with elemental nature but could not accomplish it till the time of his death.naruto only succeded in doing that and the end result was Rasenshuriken.
He doesn't have control over the Kyuubi as he is still undergoing training with Killer Bee.Genjutsu is probably Naruto's Achilles Heel,he can't even evade simple illusionary techniques not to talk of the almighty Tsukuyomi and the power Itachi bequeathed unto Naruto is still unknown

Madara will own Naruto in seconds and wait till Sasuke recovers from his surgery then Konohagakure is in trouble
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Feraz(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2010
Forget rikoudou cos everyone knows he's the strongest since he founded all they know. For me in no particular order for now the 1st (who also can control the bijuus), madara, & the 4th (read the manga and note why the fourth didn't kill the kyuubi). Not that the 4th couldn't complete the tech but he died prematurely. Also recall he fought madara. Remember naruto hasn't gotten to their level or should i say he hasn't reached his full potentials but let's wait till he gets there. As for genjutsu, he trained with jiraiya in which he was able to break it even itachi admitted it that he has improved but increased the intensity. And as for sasuke, he's weak since most of the things he knows were given to him (amaterasu, body shedding tech et al) since he didn't train for it unlike naruto. Killer bee gave him a fatal injury twice but was healed by his teammates. He can't even take down konoha since they don't rely on their tech but their brains even if they are the strongest village

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by saiyaman: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2010
Its Goku, the dude can create the Spirit Bomb (Genki Dama) using the energy from the universe, with that alone Naruto and Co. will be finished, Bleach same thing, etc. etc.

Hell Gohan could use his pinky to knock Sasuke out cold,

Gogeta/Vegito same thing grin
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Furst: 12:43am On Dec 25, 2010
Definitely Lain. I mean she OWNS Reality. Damn! She could make other characters seize to exist. Probably wipe u off d earth too wink
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by GoodBoi1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2010
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Anime12311: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2010
It's Captin Aizen from bleach

why, becuase he controlls all five senses the human body has.

Therefore you'll be in complete hypnosis not knowing if your fighting him then he'll strike at you. besides he knows all the high kudos.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by lexander(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2010
itachi will simply reverse his technique on him,if we disregard all GOD like ability i will take (his way of d NINJA is cool,he worked very hard for all his strenght,skills and abilities)i love his new technique the "buji rasenga".sasuke is improving but is stamina is even lower than that of itachi,his genjutsu are weak,he got speed n strenght thanks to OROCHIMARU's forbiding jutsu n kabuto's drugs. MADARA is now very powerful but i am yet to see
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Anime12311: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2010
FAIL.

Itachi will think but he won't. Obviously you don't know the human five senses, let me explain with a diagram (http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/82/94582-034-FC5B44D5.jpg).

Itachi will be hallucinating the attack- hypnotized,

he can't beat aizen and Aizen fused with the cord,
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pkasso(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2010
Feraz:

Forget rikoudou cos everyone knows he's the strongest since he founded all they know. For me in no particular order for now the 1st (who also can control the bijuus), madara, & the 4th (read the manga and note why the fourth didn't kill the kyuubi). Not that the 4th couldn't complete the tech but he died prematurely. Also recall he fought madara. Remember naruto hasn't gotten to their level or should i say he hasn't reached his full potentials but let's wait till he gets there. As for genjutsu, he trained with jiraiya in which he was able to break it even itachi admitted it that he has improved but increased the intensity. And as for sasuke, he's weak since most of the things he knows were given to him (amaterasu, body shedding tech et al) since he didn't train for it unlike naruto. Killer bee gave him a fatal injury twice but was healed by his teammates. He can't even take down konoha since they don't rely on their tech but their brains even if they are the strongest village
Bijuus can't be killed but their powers can be supressed by sealing them in a host[jinchuuriki].Sasuke has proven to be a true genius of the Uchiha clan over time.
*created Kirin[a devastating jutsu made from actual lightning,an equivalent[if not stronger than] of Naruto's Rasenshuriken.
*killed Sixth Hokage Danzo Shimura[who had 10 Sharingans embedded in his left hand and 1 in his left eye.
*fought two akatsuki memebers[Itachi,Deidara] and Orochimaru and still survived against all odds.
*fought the Kages and their bodyguards alone and still lived.and the list goes on and on.Mind you ,Sasuke 's Mangekyo Sharingan was awakened through itachi's death and he possess the same powers as Itachi[Amaterasu,Tsukuyomi,Susanoo]and has since lost Orochimaru ablities[Cursed Seal,body shedding,Snake Summoning].
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pkasso(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2010
No doubt Sosuke Aizen is the strongest character in Bleach but he is still no match for Uchiha Itachi.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by saiyaman: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2010
I don't think itachi is all that, the fact that he gets killed overrides any power he had. The all powerful should be able to overcome death. Goku died twice and was revived because he was so important. Survived planet namek's explosion. Was able to go toe to toe with buu while still technically dead.

Goku could technically apply for kaiship because he's stronger than the god of dbz world.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Feraz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2011
p_kasso:

Bijuus can't be killed but their powers can be supressed by sealing them in a host[jinchuuriki].Sasuke has proven to be a true genius of the Uchiha clan over time.
*created Kirin[a devastating jutsu made from actual lightning,an equivalent[if not stronger than] of Naruto's Rasenshuriken.
cos he has learnt to manipulate his surroundings. Let's wait till naruto learns that then, we'll know if kirin's stronger than the one naruto will learn

*fought two akatsuki memebers[Itachi,Deidara] and Orochimaru and still survived
do you think if he fought pain, he'll survive? Naruto also fought kakuzu, orochimaru and pain and still survived.
Itachi was not killed. He died cos of a disease he had
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2011
What! i'm missing another Naruto conflict. Naruto is bound to be the strongest cos he comes from a long line of strong men.
Rikudo sennin-Senju-Harashima senju-Sarutobi-Jiraiya-Minato-Naruto.
Jiraiya was the strongest man Konoha, defeated 3 pains without knowing their secret.
Minato( Flee on sight) was so feared that when Orochimaru was raising the past Hokages to fight Sarutobi, Sarutobi panicked and stopped him before he could raise Minato, If not fight would have been over faster than when naruto killed the 1st pain.
Naruto mastered the sage mode, that Jiraiya did not completely master and yet defeated 3 pains.
If Itachi was not sick and did not want to Sasuke to kill him. He could have killed Sasuke at any time even at the point of his death.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pkasso(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
Technically Naruto didn't defeat Kakuzu all by himself .Kakuzu actually possessed five hearts symbolizing his usage of the five elements.One got destroyed BY Hidan,two got disabled by Kakashi's Chidori in between Naruto's Rasenshuriken.Naruto only defeated Pain because he had access to intel on him and did not have to go through the constraints of fighting him in the claustrophobia-inducing openings of Amegakure.Sasuke Uchiha is also a descendant of Rikodou Sennin[Uchiha /Senju]
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 12:27am On Jan 06, 2011
p_kasso:

Technically Naruto didn't defeat Kakuzu all by himself .Kakuzu actually possessed five hearts symbolizing his usage of the five elements.One got destroyed BY Hidan,two got disabled by Kakashi's Chidori in between Naruto's Rasenshuriken.Naruto only defeated Pain because he had access to intel on him and did not have to go through the constraints of fighting him in the claustrophobia-inducing openings of Amegakure.Sasuke Uchiha is also a descendant of Rikodou Sennin[Uchiha /Senju]
Give credit to whom credit is due even pain admitted the boy had gotten stronger because he was able to destroy two of Kakuzu hearts with one hit. Before Kakashi could try that, they've already beaten the Raikiri out of him.
Every one had intel on pain but only Naruto could face him. Even Sasuke at that point could not face pain(he always tries to use his doujutsu and there's no way his can win against pain). Which one is claustrophobia inducing, they are Ninjas they don't have claustrophobia. It was said that Jiraiya could have escaped at anytime but he couldn't. Sasuke comes from the line of people who use shortcut to get power
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by dyabman(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2011
Samurai X- Himura Kenshin

The strongest of all

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pkasso(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2011
WackyJ1:

Sasuke comes from the line of people who use shortcut to get power
If you say so.Most Uchihas were accused of acquiring power through the most unconventional means.They were megalomaniacs but give it to them they were certainly the strongest clan in Konoha before their extermination by Itachi.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pkasso(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2011
WackyJ1:

they are Ninjas they don't have claustrophobia.
How then do you explain Tsunade's extreme fear of blood ?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2011
I'm not talking about the Uchiha clan when i'm referring to Sasuke's shortcut to power. I'm talking about his line through Orochimaru. Apart from his bloodline which gives him talent( his techniques) , the rest are gotten from the cursed seal and perhaps even drugs( i can't believe he developed that much speed and techniques without outside help). I've got nothing against Sasuke, i prefer him now as the bad guy. Now he's actually cool unlike his Konoha days. As for tsunade, her fear of blood comes from seeing her brother dying covered in a lot of blood. She was in the ninja war before that and you know there was a lot of blood so hers is a peculiar case most probably because it was her brother.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pkasso(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2011
Uchihas are predominantly endowed with super speed and possess a considerable large amount of chakra.Sasuke is a top-class ninja even defeating Danzo Shimura without Orochimaru powers.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
Not just Uchihas, but ninja's have super speed with a lot of training. His super speed is expected but the period of time used in getting the speed that surprises even Yamato an ANBU is questionable. Sasuke's Chakra is unique so i have no doubt of his chakra.
Before and during his fight with Itachi, Sasuke always depended on his cursed seal form to back him up when he had to push himself or get an extra power level. Without the cursed seal at the point where he uses it, his opponent would have had the upper hand. It's only when Itachi removed it that he learnt to get stronger without it
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pkasso(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2011
Just read Manga Chapter 526,The Fourth Great Shinobi War is raging on;Kabuto is really proving to be a valuable pawn in Madara's hands.Using Orochimaru's deadly technique Edo Tensei to resurrect the most powerful ninjas in history .
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by buttercop(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2011
MY simple answer is AANG from Avatar -The legend of aang. can control 4 four elements can zap bending power from any one, and i'm sure KItara would teach him to blood bend or he would even learn it on his own. LIke someone said especially in avatar state.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2011
buttercop:

MY simple answer is AANG from Avatar -The legend of aang. can control 4 four elements can zap bending power from any one, and i'm sure KItara would teach him to blood bend or he would even learn it on his own. LIke someone said especially in avatar state.
Aang is weak compared to others. He won't even know when he's under a genjutsu
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kombats: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
buttercop:

Avatar aang that can't even defeat the fire benders by himself,he'll just be killed by either shikimaru,ino,chouji or kiba that are all chounin class ninja not to talk of uchihia clan,hyuuga,etc
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kombats: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2011
Please,am desperately waiting to watch the next anime espisode cos i read in the manga that sasuke and his team(karin,juugo and seigetsu) fought danzo and sasuke defeated danzo who possesses ten(10)sharigan in his left hand and one in his left eye. While karin,juugo and seigetsu were capture. And the next chapter i read was the fight between KISAME AND KILLER BEE which is one of the most anticipitated fight. And kabuto alliance with uchiha madara and resurrection of many great ninja. cool
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by bxg(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2011
-
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by v3: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2011
kombats:

Please,am desperately waiting to watch the next anime espisode cos i read in the manga that sasuke and his team(karin,juugo and seigetsu) fought danzo and sasuke defeated danzo who possesses ten(10)sharigan in his left hand and one in his left eye. While karin,juugo and seigetsu were capture. And the next chapter i read was the fight between KISAME AND KILLER BEE which is one of the most anticipitated fight. And kabuto alliance with uchiha madara and resurrection of many great ninja. cool
You're waaay behind wink
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by N9528GB: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
Naruto Usumaki grin RASENGAN!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.