Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,008 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) (55438 Views)

FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b / Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU / Ortom Patches Potholes On Benue Roads At Night Over Buhari’s Visit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
Good one...I hope it fast and I guess it's only borders it is after
Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:49am On Sep 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Lagos no go kill person one day sha cheesy

If only we can deconjest the city of some things...... angry

Eko oni baje jare. Edumare bless omoluabi Ambode a billion times grin
Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by SpartanJ: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2017
I remember the good times when FHA was still doing this in Festac town. Nice one
Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by DJInfluence: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2017
fuckerstard:
Wow lovely, Lagos is my country grin

[img]https://wipgraphixx9ja.files./2013/09/wpid-lasgidi-state-of-mind-dp-11.gif[/img]
No way, it is my country, not yours.

Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by mechanics(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Nice one, always inventing new ideas.
Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by jpphilips(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
ashjay001:

Why would I buy are car, if my kids are hungry? Or jobless?

See, my take is; nigeria needs jobs, thousands of jobs. The govt should use every opportunity to create employment, as many as feasible.

Why did you buy a car when you can pay people to piggy back you everywhere you go? that way, you can create employment?
Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by ashjay001(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
jpphilips:

Why did you buy a car when you can pay people to piggy back you everywhere you go? that way, you can create employment?

I dont even need pple to piggyback me, i'll just walk n pay pple to walk too.

Hope that satisfies ur logic?
Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by signz: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
this people are backward ooo...this shit has been in 042 for the past 8years ,I do see it when jogging from 4:30am to 6:00am

My brother odikwa egwu! cheesy

Sullivan bought this road sweeper years ago.

Enugu residents no dey make noise
Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by kokan: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
ashjay001:

This shyt is crazy! Instead of looking for ways to create more employment, they are taking away jobs n income from d masses in a third world recession hit country n giving same to machines n their originating nations?!

Those driving are not working abi? You dont want new innovation you want us to remain backward, and people to keep dying while sweeping
Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by ashjay001(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
kokan:

Those driving are not working abi? You dont want new innovation you want us to remain backward, and people to keep dying while sweeping

To u 1driver = 10lawma

New innovations, in a third world country, experiencing recession with thousands of jobless populace?

Why do u think d govt is paying npower? School feeding? 5k indigent welfare? Short of dashing individuals cash, these are just measures to create employment n put money into the hands of citizens, so as to increase commerce and beat back recession.

So, instead of employing extra 5 to 10persons, thereby creating income for 10households, they buy a machine n employ 2drivers.

Do d maths!

I'm not against machines, but not those kinds, yet.
Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by mancanoe: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Eswama in enugu have it since d era of gov chime.
Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by kokan: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2017
ashjay001:

To u 1driver = 10lawma

New innovations, in a third world country, experiencing recession with thousands of jobless populace?

Why do u think d govt is paying npower? School feeding? 5k indigent welfare? Short of dashing individuals cash, these are just measures to create employment n put money into the hands of citizens, so as to increase commerce and beat back recession.

So, instead of employing extra 5 to 10persons, thereby creating income for 10households, they buy a machine n employ 2drivers.

Do d maths!

I'm not against machines, but not those kinds, yet.
Do you know how many have die in that process of sweeping the road? We should keep wasting life's because they want to earn? I fully support this innovation
Re: Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2017

Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari