Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! (15813 Views)

She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? / What Is Wrong In Being Black? / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by captured(f): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
The statement about black women programmed to be fat just tells me she is a white woman in black skin and that is really why she cannot stand herself. I am proudly nigerian, mother of one and i still wear size 12. fat or thin is in your gene or your habit and has nothing to do with your skin
i bet she has a secret stash of chocolates and fatty stuffs, let her go on vegetable soup for a while and make no secret trips to fast food joints. also, remember black women work hard so they burn their excesses without the gym
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by bilqiss(f): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2010
omuaran:

Me thinks this woman has no man because she is too choosy!
There are many black men (and men of other races am sure) who will oblige her, at least give her intimacy and children.
She should start going out, especially to the pubs. She does not have to drink to get drunk, just fake it.
There're many men out in those places who think of nothing but sleeping-with females- tall, short, fat, stringy, white, red, yellow, black, or whatever.
So go girl, go get your share of the men!
And you don't need no husband, the state will help you take care of the kids.

What an advice. You're being real anyway. Since she can't get one (husband) she might as well hustle for the other (children).
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by spoilt(f): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2010
grin Maybe she's one of those who cant stop eating. Eats till she blacks out.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by tunde1200(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
well you may hate ur self but dont disgrase black beauty colour. go and see good doctort to screen you well then they can tell you your problem is not a crime to be obes
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Princek12(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2010
This lady should thank the heavens that she is black. If she was fat white bhitch, 99.999% of white men will not even take a glance at her, much less approach or marry or impregnate her. At least if you are fat black bhitch like she is, and if you are not choosy, a good percentage of black men will still approach her or impregnate her. She needs to consult with fat white women in order to appreciate her color, for real.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2010
^^PrinceK12 You have SERIOUS issues angry

I feel sorry for her. What she needs is some self love. God created her as she is for a reason. PEOPLE need to stop looking into the hype and living FOR other people. If anyone is disgusted by her weight that is THEIR problem, if any man overlooks her because of her complexion he is shallow and does not deserve ANY attention that's how I look at it. I believe the greatest thing God gave to me besides life is my black female shell, I love it so. I wouldnt bleach it for ANYTHING! If she wanted to lose weight for HERSELF then I would understand but ONLY to satisfy a man with no sense? Please. She needs to learn to love herself and live for HER.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by onijogbon(m): 1:40am On Mar 02, 2010
come o, is that the same person that wrote the letter on the article's page?

if na she be dat wey siddon for the desk dey lean on the komputa monitor, walahi, i go knack her in a heartbeat  o  grin

she fine pass some agaracha wey boku and dey make yanga toro toro for this NL sef!

o ma se o, se wetin inferiority complex dey cause. . . and to think she read book sef. . .

Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by oyinda3(f): 2:10am On Mar 02, 2010
aggreing that race does contribute to the problems that u have,  u shld modify your circle of friends  (hang out more with whites,asians ) and u will see changes in your diet n quality of men u meet.  because I really don't think that's too hard if you are in the right environment. how you should go about this changes should be your immediate concern.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by InesQor(m): 2:40am On Mar 02, 2010
Sad. Just sad!
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by tolu10: 4:02am On Mar 02, 2010
If I was you, I'd hate me too. Are you sure that you are marriage material?Are you a team player because, men can easily sense this, especially the responsible men that are marriage material, the type that you will prefer.

When a woman is young men can take a gamble that they can mould her to their liking, event though i don;t agree with this. But when a woman is older, she has to be extremely well mannnered or very cunning to get a good man to commit.

But if u have a contrite heart and the right attitude, God will make a way and find a compatible mate. for you. Please don' t loose hope, all things are possible with God.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by riversman: 5:36am On Mar 02, 2010
Sounds like wat a man wuld say abeg, i kno many guys that write as women, grin
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by redsun(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2010
People are fat when they eat alot of junk,greasy and fatty foods,like KFC,mcdonald,fried fish and chips and all the sugary,creamy and processed microwavable foods and confectionaries.

It is becoming an epidemic among low class whites here too because of their senseless ways of eating.Obesity is almost overtaking smoking as the highest killer in UK,especially among the deprived or rather the ones with less common sense.

Cut down on junks,u cut down on fat.Fat is not genetic it is a result of bad eating habits and rituals.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2010
This is not an excuse for carrying excess baggage around. . .she better get her butt to the gym and stop blaming her laziness on being black! Mtchewwww!!!
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by dammizz(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2010
This is inferiority complex of the highest order. If she so much hated being Black like she expressed, she could as well commit a murder to end her miserable life and stop criticizin self. Most especially, she doesnt need to create wrong impression in the mind of some easily-influenced black lasses across the globe.
She needs more than help.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Teebest1(f): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2010
its not her fault, just that she refuses to appreciate the gift of nature. There are others like that too.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Bongoman1: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2010
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by warripekin(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
Ever heard of the word black is beautiful: It is obvious the woman in question suffers from low self esteem which to me is a disease of the mind.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2010
na wao!
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by blackcat1: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2010
She should kill herslf
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
LOL@ everyone who said she should kill herself. That's mean.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by chic2pimp(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2010
oyinda.:

black girls also don't like to go to gym to play sports. this is especially true for african girls because of culture that doesn't encourage sports for girls but encourages it more for boys (feminism in white american society IMO is responsible for the higher rate of sports activities for white American girls). there is no water to fetch, clothes to hand wash so how else are u going to keep fit w/o exercising!??

And is feminism also responsible for the higher rate of sporting activities amongst White American Males? undecided
She should get her fat lazy a$$ off the couch and hit the gym soon as possible.
I'm also buying the 'African girls don't play sports because of culture' .
Is it not the same culture that encourages 'P.E lessons and Interhouse Sports' in schools?
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Bongoman1: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2010

Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by rickie4us(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2010
this woman is looking on the negative , she should just appreciate the good in her since she cannot do anything about her size
after all, she has a lot of good things going for her ,
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2010
@poster,
get a grip on your life and look on the positive side. no use being suicidal!
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Holajaid(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2010
U dont have to blame this woman there is this say that black peeps are curse. as 4 me we are not curse we really need to change our thought. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2010
The biitch should just go and commit suicide and end her worries. This earth is even getting too populated.  undecided
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2010
Race has nothing to do with one's weight. It depends on the diet, eating habits and attitude towards health and exercise. I have seen as many overweight whites as compared to overweight blacks in The UK. You could say the same in America.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Amygust(f): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2010
Get a Grip, and ask God why he made you black, and you know wat it means to see God,
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2010
stop hating, please!
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by dominonboi(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2010
smileyu said u hate being a black woman fine, u still av a choice! u an stumbble on a purple dye like perkin so u can starts ur oun country shocked
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2010
dominonboi:

smileyu said u hate being a black woman fine, u still av a choice! u an stumbble on a purple dye like perkin so u can starts your oun country shocked

Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Dokki: 12:47am On Mar 07, 2010
Eat well, Exercise and most importantly have a positive mental outlook.
Black is Beautiful in all shapes and sizes.

Go take a walk in any hospital ward/ICU and i guarantee you will appreciate what and who you are.
There is always a better tomorrow,

D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disrespect Of The Red Cap And Igbo Traditions:i Blame Your Parents!! / Misunderstanding Anambra Igbo Dialect / Eastern Chicks (mostly Ibo) Top The List Of Gay Women (lesbians) In 9ja:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.