Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect (897 Views)

Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect / Saraki Should Resign With Immediate Effect, Else...– Prince Ebunola Martins Warn / Trouble For Buhari As FFK Ask Him To Resign With Vivid Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by Yoshy: 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
180 days or there about, an intelligent professor brought back relative peace in the land. Anarchy and maiming of innocent souls was not the order of the day.

Yes IPOB was not silent, but all we heard was peaceful rallies and online campaign. At this stage, the campaign was slowing down gradually.

Then all of a sudden, a blood thirsty ruler of a president returned and violence erupted from no where. From Aba, Kaduna, Benue and who knows where next.

We have to tell our selves the truth, someone that could be attributed statements like "baboons and monkeys will sock in blood" to is not worthy of being our president at this time of our history.

M.Buhari should resign, give power over to Osibanjo, go back to London or Duara to take proper care of himself.

I don't know whether to vent my anger towards the president, the self serving politicians that brought him to power or the zombie followers that voted for him.

Every well meaning Nigerian of sound mind should call for Buharis immediate resignation, we saw clearly that the country was back on that part of progress, amidst the intruding of the cabals while he was away.

Say No to Tyranny, We need a president of sound mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by Akinolaben: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by babyfaceafrica: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Not possible
Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by BiafraMyAss(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
I thought your ipob vowed to burn down Nigeria. Your Nnamdi Kanu is now using brainwashed ipob youths as cover... he thinks his own life is more precious than yours. Shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by alexmaye(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
BiafraMyAss:
I thought your ipob vowed to burn down Nigeria. Your Nnamdi Kanu is now using brainwashed ipob youths as cover... he thinks his own life is more precious than yours. Shame!
no offence but hw do you know? Seriously give the guy a break
Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by alexmaye(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Mission impossible
Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by IkpuMmiri(f): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
Yoshy:
180 days or there about, an intelligent professor brought back relative peace in the land. Anarchy and maiming of innocent souls was not the order of the day.

Yes IPOB was not silent, but all we heard was peaceful rallies and online campaign. At this stage, the campaign was slowing down gradually.

Then all of a sudden, a blood thirsty ruler of a president returned and violence erupted from no where. From Aba, Kaduna, Benue and who knows where next.

We have to tell our selves the truth, someone that could be attributed statements like "baboons and monkeys will sock in blood" to is not worthy of being our president at this time of our history.

M.Buhari should resign, give power over to Osibanjo, go back to London or Duara to take proper care of himself.

I don't know whether to vent my anger towards the president, the self serving politicians that brought him to power or the zombie followers that voted for him.

Every well meaning Nigerian of sound mind should call for Buharis immediate resignation, we saw clearly that the country was back on that part of progress, amidst the intruding of the cabals while he was away.

[/s]

trash!

Biafra Or Death!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by gfat7: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
why?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by Yoshy: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
[s][/s]

trash!

Biafra Or Death!

In a country like ours, don't be too confy where you are, it could be your neighborhood next.
Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by SarkinYarki: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
As long as a vile divisive and clear unintelligent slurry speeched character called Buhari remain in power Nigeria will continue to retrogress and every single Nigerian whether rich or poor , fair or black , Muslim or Christian, Hausa or Yoruba all will be the losers because none will win ..it time to let the character called Buhari go it's time My people

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by kingbet365: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
Yoshy:

Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by Yoshy: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
SarkinYarki:
As long as a vile divisive and clear unintelligent slurry speeched character called Buhari remain in power Nigeria will continue to retrogress and every single Nigerian whether rich or poor , fair or black , Muslim or Christian, Hausa or Yoruba all will be the losers because none will win ..it time to let the character called Buhari go it's time My people

Thank you for this. It's TIME!
Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by Desyner: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
[s][/s]

trash!

Biafra Or Death!
Once upon a time, Nairaland was awash with your likes. I remember one as vividly - Beaf, the bloody Razist.
Re: Buhari Should Resign With Immediate Effect by markfemisgay: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Supported.

(1) (Reply)

What Becomes Of Nnamdi Kanu's Fate With IPOB's Ban? / Buhari Keeps Exposing Himself — Reno Omokiri / Why Looters’ List Should Be Discarded – Ijaw Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.