Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe (32965 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by ThisTrend(f): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
You have countless outfits in your closet (and on that chair by the door) but you need something to wear out the next day after an unplanned sleepover at your boyfriend’s apartment. We’ve got you covered!

There’s something very sensuous about a woman rocking her boyfriend’s shirt or jacket. He even loves to see you in his clothes, so borrowing a few items from his wardrobe is a great way of giving your dress style an instant boost while massaging his ego.

Here are five items we’d suggest you try out from the wardrobe of that special male in your life.

1. Button down Shirt

You might already have worn his shirt once or more indoors but be bold enough to rock this outside. Go for pristine colors like white or blue and pair with jeans, a skirt or even under a dress.

2. Jeans: Boyfriend jeans didn’t earn that name for nothing – some of the most stylish women around have been wearing over-sized men’s jeans for years, and it was only a matter of time before denim brands took note. Go for a worn, lighter-washed pair, cuff them at the ankles, and wear a belt if need be to keep them up. Pair with high heels and a beautiful top for an evening out or sneakers and a simple t-shirt for a casual look.

3. Jacket

Jackets are prominent on the runways right now, and an oversize option (either denim or leather) from your boyfriend’s closet is perfect for draping over your shoulders for rainy night dates. Pair it with a feminine, flirty dress for a nice contrast or a nice pair of jeans.
4. Flannel Shirt
Rocking boyfriend’s flannel shirts has become a favorite pastime for some women, and for a good reason—they look great! You can tie it at your waist, wear it over a dress, wear it over your shoulder like a jacket. Flannel shirts give basically anything you’re wearing a fresh look.

5. Wrist Watch

Consider your boyfriend’s wrist watch the perfect starter piece to begin layering bracelets. This is an item you can and should wear everywhere. Don’t worry if the strap on the watch is a little too wide for you—you can let the watch ride on your wrist like a bangle.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/5-things-you-can-borrow-from-your.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Royalroy, Dominique

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
We wey no con get gf ko??
who go come borrow our own?
FTC

15 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Papiikush: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
That was how my Ex took away my leather jacket all in the name of cold weather.

Bìtch be taking pictures with my jacket till date.

Still looking for some of my boxers since we broke up though. Oloshi ni babe yeh undecided

But you know.... It is kindda sexy seeing your babe put on your cloth and doing some crazy shìt! (yeah it will look oversized and Damn sexy on her. ONLY for those who ain't dating fat BÌTCHES tongue).

Imagine she didn't button up that shirt neither is she putting on any bra just panties.. (Chai cheesy).

Then she helping you with the dishes.

I know you just pictured that in your mind..... My guy!!! cheesy

I swear she go get belle! cheesy

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Muzanga(f): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Most famous one is boxers

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by dadebayo1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by fucklikant101(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
wink
Vaselin crew

1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Unbreakable007: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bring back our NwaAmaikpe

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by lovingyouhun: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
OP you've got pix for shirt, trouser, were's the ones for jacket and flannel shirt or wrist watch?

And babes you can always borrow his undertool a.k.a pueeeiiiiiiikkkkkkk that way he's unable to cheat on you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by sandland: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
How is this my problem.
Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by SirMichael1: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
grin Wear my shirts or trousers and look like a clown.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by eleojo23: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Really?
Boyfriend not even husband..

21 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by silasweb(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is serious
Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Reasons i dont date broke gals
Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by netbeans1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
wink
Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by rozayx5(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
grin grin

that moment she changes into your t shirts and uses them to cook

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Papiikush:

Bìtch be taking pictures with my jacket till date undecided

You really know and notice she takes pictures with your jacket, hmmm, most likely you have not gotten over her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by UncleSnr(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
From the placement of the button, ye shall know.
For those who don't know, the button of a male shirt is on the right while female is left.

11 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by juitar(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Perfume

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Unbreakable007:
Bring back our NwaAmaikpe
Was he banned?
Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by bayocanny: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Papiikush:

u don suffer grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by adexang0: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Get in here babe... Comman see your people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by oviejnr(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Weldone, teach the rest who don't know. That's how I lost some round necks/shirts to my Ex then. She picks one when she's leaving sad sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Op you no mention belt
Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by RexEmmyGee: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Boxers. Incase you don't have extra underwear in your bag

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Gangster1ms: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
And what can I borrow from my gf wardrobe?

28 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Roon9(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
OP I thought you said "borrow"? why then would she want use scissors on them?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by ubisco: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
ok
Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Papiikush: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You really know and notice she takes pictures with your jacket, hmmm, most likely you have not gotten over her
That jacket is expensive. I bought it will my last kobo. So yeah, I'll notice the jacket even in a dark alley.

bayocanny:

u don suffer grin

Women.... Can't kill them, can't live without em.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Pascal11: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Okay
Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Papiikush:

Hahahahaha. She loved you menh.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Borrow is the new name for steal.... Continue grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That / My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.